WarZone Amsterdam - Smack Talk

Bystaru, I wanted to see what my 4 free agents would do for ticket sales. In the first event we would sell slightly more than 500 tickets without them. In the second event the 4 free agents sold out the 1000 arena. Not sure if its something I want to keep doing because I eventually am going to release them. The 3rd event none of my free agents are there. This is my first Org and I am just trialling things as I go to see the effect on ticket sales. We have plenty of events booked in the near future and almost have enough fights to do two shows a week. I have booked 2 shows a week in Sept and plan on doing the same in Oct. If you are worried about those guys fighting for the belt or anyone in the restricted ID, they won't be. It was an idea I am playing with and I'm not sure if I should just suck up the losses for a while or try to keep boosting ticket sales to make a small profit by using them until other fighters get more hype. There are plans to hold special events here and there so keep an eye out for that, the rewards will be pretty good!!!

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/16/74/26/71/leon_v10.jpg

Leon Virginie:

I'll fight Hrvoje Horvat, one-third of the Horvat brothers managed by a low life manager, Boriks L. I'll reinstate what my buddy Joni said, 0% chance to lose and 100% chance to win. And if this one results in a draw, I'll kick the balls of the judges one by one.

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/16/74/26/71/michel10.jpg

Michelangelo Schotborg:

My friends got lucky because they'll be fighting the Horvat brothers that might not even make their weight. My match will be more entertaining though, I'll be fighting a solid boxer and a great brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner. But I'm a better brawler than him and this will end faster than expected, after that Lemmy Osbourne can pack his luggage and go back to London because Amsterdam is my house!

Press release from Fred Sanford "I'm glad Stuart Mikado accepted this fight because that dummy needs to go out with the rest of the junk in the 170 lb division!"

haha id like to see any 155 try to make it out of the first round with Zach "The Robot" Pressnell hes an all around beast with some wrestling and boxing that would shut anyone up im the ben henderson of the weight in about 4 fight ill top this org and you will all be beggin for an autograph so u phonies who think you can fight at 155 fight me Zach "The Robot" Pressnell

haha id like to see any 155 try to make it out of the first round with Zach "The Robot" Pressnell hes an all around beast with some wrestling and boxing that would shut anyone up im the ben henderson of the weight in about 4 fight ill top this org and you will all be beggin for an autograph so u phonies who think you can fight at 155 fight me Zach "The Robot" Pressnell

My guy, Michelangelo Schotborgh talked to me earlier this morning. "I wish him good luck in his first WarZone fight on August 28. I will be waiting for him at the top", he said.

challenge accepted but let my 18 yr old train for a while. we can battle in anytime once october commences.

we need to make this thread more active & intresting so here we go

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=223206 vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=220184

i challenge Bryan Nickoson's Corey "Strong Jaw" Maxx to fight my Anirudh "BABYFACED ASSASSIN" Negi next.

let me see if bryan replies or not. i pmed him already.

my fighter with super boxing will test his jaw very well indeed. :D

• Upvote 1

we need to make this thread more active & intresting so here we go

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=223206 vs http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=220184

i challenge Bryan Nickoson's Corey "Strong Jaw" Maxx to fight my Anirudh "BABYFACED ASSASSIN" Negi next.

let me see if bryan replies or not. i pmed him already.

my fighter with super boxing will test his jaw very well indeed. :D

Corey Accepts this challenge... Do you think you can last more than 13 seconds? Corey's first fight didn't...

Anthony Nickoson in his post fight interview following his match up with Cao Cao in WarZone 2: Betrayal.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21b24.jpg

What a Debut! In a fight that seemed like you were beat the whole way through you managed to secure the victory. What was going through your mind during the fight?

"Well...to be honest, I was worried. Cao is a great fighter with an even better manager, but I didn't let that get to me. I knew I had to finish the fight in the 3rd as he was way ahead of me in points. I gave all I had to get him to the ground and finish the fight"

How did it feel when you saw the hand of Cao Cao tapping?

"It was the most gratifying feeling, I was eating knees the whole fight, not able to really do anything about it. When he tapped it was like vindication for me."

Cao Cao was talking some smack earlier today, what is your response to that now, after the fight?

"Well, it goes to show that it only takes one mistake in a fight to lose. Cao Cao got cocky and I made him pay in the end."

Thank you for your time Anthony, I hope you continue your success for a long time to come. Anything else you would like to add?

"It has been a blast so far in War Zone and I am ready to keep the momentum going in upcoming fights. I am still looking for a sponsor, but I know the offers will start coming in once I get a few more wins under my belt."

Corey Accepts this challenge... Do you think you can last more than 13 seconds? Corey's first fight didn't...

it was because you fought some chump fighter that's not training at all. Anirudh will murder corey.wait and watch. :P

I will find Corey Maxx a fight so that after that fight he can face Anirudh Negi (Negi has a fight on 2nd Sept, so nothing can be done until after that fight

My fighter Chocho Ardona (2230901) will last more than 0.13.

got him off free agent list looks ok

he is going all out round 1. After that who gives a fuck

Good luck Corey Maxx