WarZone Amsterdam - Smack Talk

Chet Lamare - A New Beginning

18 year old Chet "The Twin" Lamare is set to make his appearance with Warzone in Amsterdam tomorrow night! Growing up in Orange County, Chet Lamare was a twin, he had a twin brother that he would fight with constantly! After his parents realized that the only was the two siblings would not kill each other was to teach them martial arts. After becoming a black belt in Karate, Chet and his twin brother were sent to Thailand to learn Muay Thai! After making his debut in the QFC in August 2013, Brandon Loveladdy signed him to Warzone Amsterdam where he is looking to kick some ass and take some names.

Chet Lamare is ready to face Pera Detlic tomorrow in Amsterdam. When we asked Chet how he feels coming into this fight he said "I've been in Amsterdam for the last few weeks training at the Warzone Training Facility, I flew out early to train with Lord Shiva who fought last week and kicked some ass, he stayed here with me and helped me prepare for this fight, and I believe I'll be getting my first W tomorrow night, and after Im gonna had down to the Red Light District after I smoke my brains out hahah.... Ive been holding out for the last 2 weeks, and my manager promised me a good time after I rip this guy to pieces! I gotta do this for the Broken Halo, and my guys back at the Temple of Illumination."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Vince "Bad Day" Vaughn

So is this it? WarZone 30: Broken Promises will be my debut? That's fair enough, but why did I get booked with Benjy Webster? Oh, I get it, I have to beat up some weaklings first and climb the ladder. I tell you one thing, the "Beast" is about to get tamed, cause even if we'll face each other on event called broken promises I can promiss you this, you're about to have a bad day. See you there "Feast".

I have two fights coming up in this org. Both of my fighters are 1-0 in the cage. Mirko Emelianenko is getting a KO of the night against Blaze Up; apparently, his manager has been doing some blazing and fell asleep at the wheel. Rumors from Up's gym are that he's looking like Afghanistan: bombed out and depleted. No way to come into a fight against a young Turk like Mirko.

Graveyard Ghost is going to put on another display of world-class grappling, and faces Ken Umato. Ken at least is coming to the fight in shape, but Ghost is going to expose a hole in his grappling game big enough to pilot a Sub through. A Russian Sub, as the case may be.

These guys are top-notch, and hungry for wins. I feel sorry for anyone stepping into the cage with them.

Joni....sadly you will have to wait, the current champ is inactive and I will give him a 2 week deadline until I strip him of the title. Although I agree with you, you deserve your title shot, I feel out of respect I should wait until he is inactive for 2 weeks before i strip him of the title. So please give me some more time because even if I stripped him of the title right now, there is no one I could match you with!

Billy, WarZone offers to pay for your fighter to move base from LA to Amsterdam. You chose to stay in LA. The flight numbers you gave me are incredibly high and I do not see how it cost you $8k for flights to and from LA to Amsterdam. The most it could cost you is $2k unless you flew first class or booked a private jet. I am happy to cancel your contract if you will reimburse the $5000 signing bonus, I don't want you to be unhappy at WarZone.

• Upvote 1

Scott Waby via Twitter:

Joni Sipil is a bum who can only beat white belts and wouldnt last a round with me

if I get past Peter Pig at WarZone 32 I would be happy to get the easy win against you.

Well my view was that Bitchbing will be stripped of the title in a few days and the 265 will become vacant. Joni Sipil is next in line for a title shot and I was thinking the winner of the Pig v Waby fight would get that chance as well.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w11.jpg

Drago Maximov

Zis is unbelievable, I get offered 2 fighters who are ze 6 years older than me, Daniel Silva and John Stockford and they both decline ze 'Russian Dragon'. In mother Russia you would have your testicles removed from groin and fed to the mountain wolves to show that you do not deserve to belong to ze male gender. What do you guys enter the fight biznizz for if you don't want to fight eh!?

Anyway, fuck zose two, I call out each and every fighter in the 205lbs division! Zis org is called WarZone but I am yet to have a War with any of these pussies, If I don't hear back from anyone in ze next 24 hours I am vill throw Molotov cocktails at each of your houses and piss on ze ashes. The Mafia taught me zat one.

Good day my fellow fucking comrades.

KO OF THE NIGHT got to be lads.

A Granite chin what a joke 0.12 we still dont know if he is up yet

He has a Manny Pacquiao chin and has he woke up yet fuck nows i aint seen him since

http://mmatycoon.com/photo_gallery.php?pid=12&editFighterId=225306

Twitter

@IronManCooper

One loss to my name, fuck that it's in the past. In a weeks time, next Tuesday, I'm going to beat that Italian idiot then come for the 155lb title so watch out peeps I'll be sending them hitting the canvas left, right and center. @TheManRepo, you may as well surrender your title or risk retirement prompting injury...

Mirko Emelianenko on a YouTube video posted on MMA Today website: Castrello, he is good. He won first fight, beat a QFC reject and is very proud. He has been training longer than me, this is true, but I train harder, and I hit very hard. When we fight, I will win, and he will go back to his middle school with a busted eye. Leave the fighting to grown men.

(Emelianenko walks back into the gym, as reporters shout unanswered questions and snap photos of him)

As Mirko Emelianenko returns inside of his manager's private gym, Sun Tzu's Art Of War, MMA Today was lucky enough to catch Roland Deschain on a rare training break. Here is what he had to say:

Deschain: My fight with Darth Sion is approaching, along with his imminent doom. I don't know very much about him; they tell me he is a Jiu Jitsu fighter. If he can get me to the ground, he might, might have a chance at victory. If he can't, I will hurt him very badly. And even if he does get me to the ground, he's going to find out that a belt of any color only covers two inches of your ass. I've got a few surprises for him come fight night.

Less than half a minute, and my fighter Roland "The Gunslinger" Deschain has his first victory by way of blistering knockout. But I won't go on and on talking about how hard he's worked at Sun Tzu's Art Of War, or how his hands are lethal weapons. I'll let him speak for himself.

Roland Deschain: What a joke. That first fight doesn't even count; Sion's manager hasn't even seen him for half a month, and the man came to the cage in pitiful condition. Victory was a foregone conclusion. But make no mistake, I'm climbing the ladder, and my next opponent will meet a similar fate. I'm one of the best boxers at WarZone, and I'm ready to prove it by putting my fists on people.

GRAVEYARD GHOST:

Ze time is rapidly approaching for my bout vith Mikael Saari. He vill be very "Saari" ven he gets into ze cage vith me. My last loss vas fluke, and I vill prove it.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Vince "Bad Day" Vaughn

Alex Flemming, huh? I don't know. It is fair fight, but on the other hand I nearly literally bled out my last opponent. Flemming looks like a good fighter and nice guy, I'd hate to make him have a bad day, I bet blood transfusions aren't his favorite pastime.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b10.jpg

Ahmad "Shah" Massoud (222985)

Fransesc Cooper has no idea whats gonna hit him, he's flying waaaay too close to the sun accepting this fight. I have a couple tricks up my sleeve that will win me this fight. That belt is rightfully mine and I shall offically claim it in one months time.