More personalities

cdidman

I think what would be nice is if there were more things added to add personality to the fighters. Or maybe that's our job to do. I think it would be really cool if there was some sort of hidden that caused things to happen to fighters that were either cocky or modest that would cause storylines that created a cocky,"jerk" type of fighter or a modest "nice guy" type of fighter. Or maybe better explained as someone you would say you respect them or don't respect them.

So you would get some more e-mail about the jerk fighter doing no so respected things such as getting into media confrontations and the nice guy doing more things like doing charity events or something like that.

I would love to see the fight engin then start popping up stuff for the jerk fighter saying things like "he's dropping his hands and taugnting the other guy" aka Anderson Silva. So basically the hiddens would make 3 different type of fighters, a vilian, a hero and a normal guy.

Just an idea, maybe a dumb one, but one I would think would give our fighters more personalitiy.

• Upvote 8

I think it is our job to do. Fighters can go from being disliked to a fan favorite and back again in the course of their career. I don't think having them locked into a particular personality is a good thing. Especially if it actually affects the fights themselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It will make the text more interesting. the problem is that mike will need to write quite a lot of additional text. Basically for every new character type you will have a whole new text. Then again it is not as if a persons character will influence the text for a right cross. Also i think characters should be random if this is ever added in. I think it is a good idea but a very cosmetic one

• Upvote 1