Best Fighter never to be Champion

Viking

Since so many people have been saying strictly UFC i'm very surprised nobody has Said Fedor. but in regards to Major MMA promotions in general Shogun Rua and if you count tournaments then i would have to say it's a five way tie between Arona, Filho, Florian, Rickson, and Vovchanchyn.

Since so many people have been saying strictly UFC i'm very surprised nobody has Said Fedor. but in regards to Major MMA promotions in general Shogun Rua and if you count tournaments then i would have to say it's a five way tie between Arona, Filho, Florian, Rickson, and Vovchanchyn.

Shogun WAS UFC champ, and probably more important the PRIDE GP champ, beating Rampage, little Nog, and then on the same night, Overeem and Arona to get that title

• Upvote 1

Bisping can make it a fight against anyone but he will never hold the UFC belt Im afraid.

Personally I don't give much credit to interim titles but Carlos Condit was actually the WEC champ so hes out of the quiestion. Rory McDonald is a creepy being so Im not gonna nominate him lol. =) So who s left hmm, Johny Hendricks maybe?

Strictly UFC: juiced Overeem!

Shogun WAS UFC champ, and probably more important the PRIDE GP champ, beating Rampage, little Nog, and then on the same night, Overeem and Arona to get that title

oh shit i forgot Shogun was UFC champion (idk how i bet on him to beat machida twice.) and i know he was pride gp champion thats why i said made a seprate section if you were counting tournament and in that case i got to say it's a tie between Cro cop and Sakuraba to replace Shogun.

I think Chris Lytle is the one .....

Hendricks will be the champ, soon :D

I hope Hendricks doesn't win lol I like him but I made a bet with him and Alienware MMA that if he won I get an alienware tattoo on myself with a beard on it and if he loses the Manager of Alienware MMA gets a tattoo of the canadian flag and I get tickets to his next fight and signed gloves lol So I like hendricks but for my sake I want GSP to win lol

I hope Hendricks doesn't win lol I like him but I made a bet with him and Alienware MMA that if he won I get an alienware tattoo on myself with a beard on it and if he loses the Manager of Alienware MMA gets a tattoo of the canadian flag and I get tickets to his next fight and signed gloves lol So I like hendricks but for my sake I want GSP to win lol

dude :D lol

good luck with that!

dude :D lol

good luck with that!

yea tell me about it. You know how it goes when someone challenges you, well you cant back down lol. my wife wasn't as happy as I thought she would be haha. If hendricks does win I will post a pic of the tattoo.

• Upvote 1

yea tell me about it. You know how it goes when someone challenges you, well you cant back down lol. my wife wasn't as happy as I thought she would be haha. If hendricks does win I will post a pic of the tattoo.

he hee ... plz do post a pic

but I hope GSP will win for ur sake :D lol

but still, u know ... the year of the beard could happen :D

he hee ... plz do post a pic

but I hope GSP will win for ur sake :D lol

but still, u know ... the year of the beard could happen :D

lol this is one fight that I will not mind GSP doing some laying and praying because I will be doing a lot of praying haha. They are sending the design and contract over in the next couple days. Their lawyers gotta look it over. Ill post a pic of the contract once I have it. Either I am a very smart man or a very stupid one, just don't ask my wife lol

lol this is one fight that I will not mind GSP doing some laying and praying because I will be doing a lot of praying haha. They are sending the design and contract over in the next couple days. Their lawyers gotta look it over. Ill post a pic of the contract once I have it. Either I am a very smart man or a very stupid one, just don't ask my wife lol

oh boy ... lol

can't wait for the PPV ;)