Who is the greatest Tycoon of all time?

Someone contacted me on FB and alerted me to this thread so I thought I'd chime in. I appreciate all the man-love, but it's BULLSHIT. The only thing I did alone was the clothing company. Everything else that made Hell's Balls what it was, (the orgs, the gyms, supps, the n00b help and so on) was not me alone. Not by a long shot. Hell's Playground gets as much credit as me. They helped me with EVERYTHING.

ChuckW, Roy, IHU, Soyster, Cus, Whirl, StingerCata, Matt F34R, Khrog, ZyD (insert the name(s) I forgot) all deserve at much credit as I. Many of the ideas and innovations came from them. Any of my own ideas were always bounced off of them and / or improved by them. I also bounced a lot of ideas off Matty and Shiv in the early days, since they were a couple months ahead of us (Hilo opened before A-Dam)

I don't think anyone can truly lay claim to the title, tbh. You need help in this game. For me, the closest would be MATT MAC. He's run a top org (I think exclusively) BY HIMSELF since the very beginning. His longevity, integrity and consistent success is why I'd give him the nod.

Manny

Well you still get my vote hahaha. Also whats wrong with a bit of tycoon man love? :thumbup:

.,..Hell's Playground gets as much credit as me. They helped me with EVERYTHING.

ChuckW, Roy, IHU, Soyster, Cus, Whirl, StingerCata, Matt F34R, Khrog, ZyD (insert the name(s) I forgot) all deserve at much credit as I. Many of the ideas and innovations came from them. Any of my own ideas were always bounced off of them and / or improved by them...

Manny

Damn, seeing that list of names brings back memories. If one could bring that group back together and add a couple of new peices, what an amazing alliance that could be...

:hello:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Franky Sin was the grandfather back in the day with Syn. For a good 9-12 months he was the goto person for all the big deals and he was dominating the scene. Nobody was near for the 2009-2010 period.

CFC and Matt has been the most consistent one man show. Top 10 most of the time, they keep to themselves, but as far as putting on the goods they are stable as hell. We (GAMMA) have a similar history with CFC in terms of total events, longitivity and the one man show thing, but mostly we have been top 20, not top 10.

Steel Penn has done a great Tycoon thing out of his alliance. He is doing a very good job to keep things together i feel, irrelevant of how some people in the forums think.

Shiv did a great job with Asc and Blitz. A true wheeler dealer.

Louie did great with his org in Sydney and to revive Syn. Doing a great job to get them on the map very fast as well.

Mega did a great job merging most of NFC and Emp. Just that alone is worth a lot in terms of considering yourself a top tycoon guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I second that. You can personally think of him what you want, others mentioned here have no clean slate, too, and the old guard can glorify shit how they want to, i see no difference. But for what i have high respect: he shares his ressources and puts new managers in responsible positions... and gives them the room to do their thing. This is not sharing stuff in the elite of the game, this brings fresh blood to the game and really makes an impact. You might can argue that personally it would be not your thing and you prefer to work yourself up on yoru own - so do i - but that does not change much.

Edit: Not saying he is the GOAT but he deserves to be named in this list for sure.

Agreed about steel penn

• Upvote 1