Evolution Countdown Previews

Danth's Law - "declaring victory is just spin: a last desperate attempt to trick people into believing you came out on top"

Congrats Meat, nothing quite like that special feeling of a self-proclaimed victory, don't forget to tell your rocks about it.

I've underestimated you. I had no idea you knew how to use copy and paste. Congrats, it seems this war in unwinnable after all.

I do write ups for others enjoyment more so than the money, but the money did help me open a privet gym so I cant say it was all for others. It is really satisfying to log on and open your mail from someone you have never talked to and it says something like, "amazing preview man. Great write up, I think I will win by knockout but everything else was great." I would also be a bit sad if an org did write ups and I was a part of it, and then it came to an end. It does enhance the game a lot imo.

I've underestimated you. I had no idea you knew how to use copy and paste. Congrats, it seems this war in unwinnable after all.

That's called quoting Meat - I bet those rocks of yours can't do that..

LOL calm down, dont you know you'll get trashed around here for comments like that? How dare you get enjoyment off of other peoples write ups!

You almost have it nailed now, almost.. Good boy..

• Downvote 2

You are terrible at this. I feel extremely embarrased for you. I feel like Im picking on a adolescent child that doesnt have the mental capacity to properly defend there self. With each post you insult your intellgence more and more. You`ve made this far easier then Id anticipated ..

You are terrible at this. I feel extremely embarrased for you. I feel like Im picking on a adolescent child that doesnt have the mental capacity to properly defend there self. With each post you insult your intellgence more and more. You`ve made this far easier then Id anticipated ..

You've told me I'm terrible at this on numerous occasions? Is that the extent of what you've got? I mean surely you have something to insightful to add to whatever this is meant to be..

We'll see what happens once I get back in the swing of things. The truth is I'm not extremely active ATM, I wrote probably 5-10hrs a week for 5 straight months for EVO & that was after writing for ITFL Season 1 for about 5 months so I burned out a bit. My roster was in an inbetween period where I took longer times between fights to spam some sparring & it's given me the last 3 months or so to not need much time except maintenance to reboot a bit. I pop in chat here & there just to chat but even then I'm browsing forums or chatting more than doing a darn thing productive. I'll be full throttle again soon enough & will reevaluate writing then

• Upvote 2

We'll see what happens once I get back in the swing of things. The truth is I'm not extremely active ATM, I wrote probably 5-10hrs a week for 5 straight months for EVO & that was after writing for ITFL Season 1 for about 5 months so I burned out a bit. My roster was in an inbetween period where I took longer times between fights to spam some sparring & it's given me the last 3 months or so to not need much time except maintenance to reboot a bit. I pop in chat here & there just to chat but even then I'm browsing forums or chatting more than doing a darn thing productive. I'll be full throttle again soon enough & will reevaluate writing then

Yeah you and I had talked about this a few weeks ago. Incase you didnt know, its frowned upon in this establishment to enjoy write ups. So lynch me for my crimes. I look forward to you getting back at it. Even more so, I cant wait until you get your title back with Bunn :)

Yeah you and I had talked about this a few weeks ago. Incase you didnt know, its frowned upon in this establishment to enjoy write ups. So lynch me for my crimes. I look forward to you getting back at it. Even more so, I cant wait until you get your title back with Bunn :)

Where you oxygen thief have I said its a crime to enjoy write ups?

Real simple buddy - I said you're a lazy fuck cause you expect others to write previews to increase your enjoyment. Yet wont contribute anything.

• Downvote 3

Where you oxygen thief have I said its a crime to enjoy write ups?

Real simple buddy - I said you're a lazy fuck cause you expect others to write previews to increase your enjoyment. Yet wont contribute anything.

If your head wasn't so far up your ass in the land of Oz, you'd know that I have done write ups plenty of times in both my orgs and others as well (since you need to have done write ups to enjoy them apparently). Quit trying to belittle managers throughout the forum you miserable old fuck and actually attempt to enjoy the game.

If your head wasn't so far up your ass in the land of Oz, you'd know that I have done write ups plenty of times in both my orgs and others as well (since you need to have done write ups to enjoy them apparently). Quit trying to belittle managers throughout the forum you miserable old fuck and actually attempt to enjoy the game.

Well said :yes:

• Upvote 1

You almost did it, I was almost convinced that after 2 pages of back and forth that you finally "got it". But once again I'm left disappointed because the penny still hasn't dropped.

Don't get angry kiddo, it really isn't your fault. You've probably actually done ok considering the stock you've come from.

Let me put this in a way that you can get it stu, since apparently it hasn't dawned on you yet. You can't read your own writeups because you know what is going to be said in them. Reading what you wrote is called proofreading and rereading because you already know what is coming next. It's like telling yourself a joke or tickling yourself, it doesn't work. Weather or not Meat does any previews won't change the fact that he wished Evo did them because he enjoyed reading them. Again writing them isn't the same as reading them, something you would know if you wrote things worth reading.

You almost did it, I was almost convinced that after 2 pages of back and forth that you finally "got it". But once again I'm left disappointed because the penny still hasn't dropped.

Don't get angry kiddo, it really isn't your fault. You've probably actually done ok considering the stock you've come from.

Throw in the towel already. You have to know when to hold them and when to fold them. You`ve taken far too much damage already so you should of folded long ago. Im assuming with age comes persistency because it sure as hell isnt intelligence in your case. At some point you need to step back and ask what the fuck am I doing with my self. Do me a favor abd most importantly do your self a favor, and hang`em up old man. You are simply out matched.

Let me put this in a way that you can get it stu, since apparently it hasn't dawned on you yet. You can't read your own writeups because you know what is going to be said in them. Reading what you wrote is called proofreading and rereading because you already know what is coming next. It's like telling yourself a joke or tickling yourself, it doesn't work. Weather or not Meat does any previews won't change the fact that he wished Evo did them because he enjoyed reading them. Again writing them isn't the same as reading them, something you would know if you wrote things worth reading.

Couldnt of said it better my self

Throw in the towel already. You have to know when to hold them and when to fold them. You`ve taken far too much damage already so you should of folded long ago. Im assuming with age comes persistency because it sure as hell isnt intelligence in your case. At some point you need to step back and ask what the fuck am I doing with my self. Do me a favor abd most importantly do your self a favor, and hang`em up old man. You are simply out matched.

Too much damage? Oh little one, if only you knew. Reading your self proclaimed victories repeated over and over is hilarity of the highest order.

Ok so proofreading is not reading? Well done sparkie, gold star for you. If you don't enjoy what you've written then you are doing it wrong ;)

You really are calling out Ryo, you are a brave, brave man.

Ryo accepts your challenge.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w8.jpg

Benjamin "THE FIREMAN" Grundy (110343)-''Great the fight takes place in a week time.It's time to make a killing.''

Benjamin "THE FIREMAN" Grundy (110343)-''Great the fight takes place in a week time.It's time to make a killing.''

Today's fight clock is brought to you by... OOOH that's a huge shot by Narushima! Grundy is in big trouble here - the ref steps in to save him and this one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:52 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Ryo Narushima!

Lesson learnt, if you play with fire prepared to by burnt.

Today's fight clock is brought to you by... OOOH that's a huge shot by Narushima! Grundy is in big trouble here - the ref steps in to save him and this one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:52 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Ryo Narushima!

Lesson learnt, if you play with fire prepared to by burnt.

Benjamin "THE FIREMAN" Grundy (110343)-''Naah i had just few First degree burns.I will

be fine in a week time.I am a stubborn one so

haven't learnt my lesson yet.''