How many would quit IF

embalmer

Just clocked on to this thread it would be bad for the majority but for people like me (shit record) I would quite like it, I would do things different and be number 10 easy. leeeeewl. But seriously I think it would be exciting but then again a lot of people money would be wasted and shit.

I would quit. In my oppinion everything is okay right now. Managers from the top of the ladder are competiting in top orgs and guys like me can learn and fight in ID restricted org. After "revolution" (reset) older players would lose effects of years of playing and that would be unfair with those who are playing so long and paying for their VIPs.

Bragi~

Since there seems to be no logical reason for the game to be restarted from scratch, I actually imagine that I would stay if there was a restart.

The way I see it, there would be much thought behind a restart including some sense that a restart would enhance profitability of the game for Mike and/or enjoyment for its users.

Any change will not be met with unanimous approval especially with the time certain current users have invested in the game. However, a restart will not happen without calculation of such risk. So, if a restart did happen, Mike would have addressed the needs/concerns of his current paying customer base.

So, the logic above aside, I would return based on what other managers return I suppose. I have played for less than three months, so it is easier to choose to return without feeling violated. However, I have only put in about three months so a restart from scratch may still be enough excuse to bounce (especially if the effects of money invested doesn't carry over to a "scratch restart"). Thus the human interaction element would be the determining factor is whether I stayed or not.