Rate the last movie you saw ...

The Whole Truth ------- 6.25/10

I had low expectations and it ended up being what i thought. You had between 3 suspects to pick as the murdered, so it was not too hard to figure it out, mid film i started to play with my smartphone as i lost interest. Despite that, the film was not terrible, worth watching if you like Agatha Christie type mystery detective films.

The Whole Truth ------- 6.25/10

I had low expectations and it ended up being what i thought. You had between 3 suspects to pick as the murdered, so it was not too hard to figure it out, mid film i started to play with my smartphone as i lost interest. Despite that, the film was not terrible, worth watching if you like Agatha Christie type mystery detective films.

6.25 :D hahaha ;)

The new World ------------------ 4/10

A film dating back to 2005 with Colin Farrell and Christian Bale. Not one of their best works for sure, the pace of this film is so slow, i fell asleep somewhere towards the end. Way too much random bullshit for me, i was hoping for a new apocalypse, but nowhere near. I can see where they got a lot of their actors for that movie though.

Blood Father - 6/10

Decent Criminal Thriller with Mel Gibson. The film is nothing spectacular and the plot is very predictable, but it was entertaining and i liked how Mel played his role in the film. I have no seen him on screen for a while so it was nice to see him in action again.