Capoiera knockout

Scully

... for a guy to actually step up and fucking fight some real ass fighters! look at Rory Mcdonald! Motherfucker stepped up and fights real fighters! He's very young as well, at this point much older but didn't he start around the same age or earlier? Anyways that knockout didn't seem very hard to pull off at all considering the height difference. He could land anything on his opponent at will and the guy knew he was toast from the moment the bell rang. Kudos to him for taking the fight against the undefeated paper champ... I really hope this guy steps up at some point and stops playing in the MMA world like its some dumb video game that u can kick all sorts of cans around and noone notices. I would actually love it if he was any good at all against any noteworthy fighter. Wish him well, but stop fucking around for gods sake... Seriously.

Would he be able to land it on better caliber fighters? Not likely...but still, to knock ANY man out like that is pretty sweet. Who cares if the dude is a paper 26-0...wasn't the focus of this thread on the knockout? Dude probably wouldn't last in the ufc or anywhere with caliber fighters...but man did he lay that poor dude out.

• Upvote 1

I think the kick would be nicer if it was against someone of a better caliber not to say bad things about his opponents because they stepped up to fight someone who is undefeated but if you look at his opponents record they are usually 0-2 when they fight or have more loses. I would like to see him fight someone with a winning record. just my 2 cents.

give him some time to get some hype and not to be so young

He has had 25 fights.... how many more does he need before he can actually fight a guy with a winning record? Come on man its not like he has fought half decent guys, he has never fought anyone half decent in 25 fights it just seems like a joke to me.