igorbyhenikov

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Three Avatars I'm using now. Just starting to implement some GIF animations. Love setting custom avatars, but only complaint would be the inconsistency of the acceptance terms. I've had more avatary- looking fighters rejected than the blonde fighter below, and more realistic looking fighters accepted outright.

1wHeqwb.png3a56Krv.gifWGblfbu.gif

So I will do Avatars for people that want them (for a small nominal fee in game, hail capitalism etc.) but its getting hard to guarantee acceptance for some of them when the rules seem a little iffy.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15521639762523.png

This one is one of my favorites, took a little over a month to be accepted and I completely forgot who made it for me. If anyone recalls making it for me, I have some money for you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15680709243128.png

Most of my custom avatars were made by Butch Harris, and they’re all dope, so props to him.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15646272111912.gif

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 12 custom avatars that I have won over the years and I don't have any use for them. Is there a way to gift them to another user?

you can gift them but they would still have to put them in for approval and spend the VIP days to use them. AH sorry realised you were talking about the spin and win free slots,after I typed an answer

• 1 month later...

My first attempt at a custom avatar for my island fighter Alan "Dutch" Scaerfer (360942)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15857759881850.png

What software are you using? Id burn (photoshop) the nose a lil bit with the midtone or highlight option probably, to match/blend the nose a little bit better

Saw it got approved, nice avatar

What software are you using? Id burn (photoshop) the nose a lil bit with the midtone or highlight option probably, to match/blend the nose a little bit better

Saw it got approved, nice avatar

I'm using photoshop but I am a total beginner with it and was having a hard time blending so I just said screw it good enough. In my mind I convince myself that it's just the sunlight through the trees lol.

Yes, well, Mike is VERY inconsistent with his acceptance standard.

The usual feedback is "Not avatary enough" (or wathever thats supposed to mean, since now and then some un-phothoshopped photos are approved) or "Nose not blending"

unknown.png

Usually tweaking with these two (dodge and burn) do the trick.

Yes, well, Mike is VERY inconsistent with his acceptance standard.

The usual feedback is "Not avatary enough" (or wathever thats supposed to mean, since now and then some un-phothoshopped photos are approved) or "Nose not blending"

unknown.png

Usually tweaking with these two (dodge and burn) do the trick.

Thanks for the tip! I'm just starting with it and figuring out the tools so that'll help a lot. I was using the blur and the clone stamp tool trying to make it work before giving up.

Rarely I use the hue/saturation and rgb balance (Image > Adjustments), but most of the times this helps. Sometimes you can use the Heal after, to finish polishing the blending.

It would result in something like this

xarzenegi.png