TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Cage can fuck off :P

Mostly because he beat me, but also because he beat me by securing 1 take down and 1 position advancement from a total of like, 5 moves. It ended 6-2. Poor Trent's purple belt didn't have enough to force the win :(

• Upvote 1

Start again as soon as possible. However, allow people to enter without getting permission from their org. I am an org owner and I would be fine with that. I think every org owner in the game lets their fighters enter, so all it really does is punish people signed to an org whose owner doesn't click the "allow" button before spots fill up.

Also, perhaps run two weight classes at a time. Each weight class will still come around very infrequently. I wouldn't mind the inconvenience as an org owner.

I don't remember if there already is an option but I'd like a tick box to allow all the fighters in your org to be free to enter seeing as I'm sure there's some org owners out there that don't want it to be automatic.

Edit, just seen that already exists in the existing contracts page :)

I don't remember if there already is an option but I'd like a tick box to allow all the fighters in your org to be free to enter seeing as I'm sure there's some org owners out there that don't want it to be automatic.

Yeah, that already exists.

Any other org owners have an opinion on that?

We can see what other org owners have to say, but I'm sure that sweetening the pot would help. Maybe give a small hype boost to orgs when their fighters win in TWGC.

It would be cool to see TWGC intros like this:

This TWGC bout is 1 fifteen minute round in the lightweight division. Introducing today's competitors. In the red corner, competing out of Amsterdam, with a TWGC record of 4 wins and 0 losses, representing Claymore Elite Combat; Wai Man Li!

I'm in. I owe an org and feel this would be no problem at all. +1 If they want to enter these events org owners should not have a say.

I have no problem with people joining the grappling tournament as an org owner, just need to tweak the time between them signing and being unavailable to fight for the org, and the potential end of tournament when they can be back. If it isn't more than say 3 week period that would work well I think.

Would it be possible to simply teleport everyone to the finals destination and have the event start immediately after the qualifiers? If people don't want instant movement between cities, we could at least have a Tycoon-owned private jet that moves finalists immediately at the conclusion of the qualifiers.

No need for any break at all, then.

Yeah sounds like a good idea to me.

The idea of a no-energy-loss tournament seems to me to be so that fighters can fight again immediately, both in the tournament and after tournament in their org, so I see no reason why there would be any gap difference between finals and qualifying rounds.