TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

An 18 year old will not be in division 4.

Then who would be?

Or are the skill divisions based purely on wrestling and BJJ and their associated secondaries? So a newbuild 18 year old focussed on those disciplines would be D3?

I think it must be, your dude is in the same D3 bracket as one of my guys.

My guy is competent/purple but this guy is a competent/brown and is in D4. He must have crappy secondaries.

I try to avoid dick grappling as much as possible.

It's really the ultimate grappling sport. Especially the sweet sweet feel of victory...

Wait what are we talking about again?

Nevermind, forgot about Sydney probably because Ozzies are just annoying... still a bunch of sluts open. All division 4, maybe it's time to scale up the points a bit so a fresh 18 year old doesn't qualify for Div 3.

I am reading these posts and it appears I am not the only one who isn't able to register because it is full AGAIN. I remember recently reading a post by Mike about this tourney saying there were not enough fighters to get it filled more often. Maybe there are too many different slots to fill with all the divisions in all the different cities. Maybe there should just be more div 1 slots. Not sure why this thing has to be all over the tycoon planet either. What about one single destination. One big tourney? Something I can get entered into.

• Upvote 1

I am reading these posts and it appears I am not the only one who isn't able to register because it is full AGAIN. I remember recently reading a post by Mike about this tourney saying there were not enough fighters to get it filled more often. Maybe there are too many different slots to fill with all the divisions in all the different cities. Maybe there should just be more div 1 slots. Not sure why this thing has to be all over the tycoon planet either. What about one single destination. One big tourney? Something I can get entered into.

This.

I have a fighter that's specifically been waiting for TWGC for at least 1 IRL year and unfortunately he had a fight booked on 6/17. When I noticed how fast D1 was filling up I entered a fighter in div 1 thinking I could remove him and enter my guy who fights on 6/17... well, I can't remove him after entering him, and there's no space for any other D1 fighters to enter. I've got 2 other fighters I would have entered as well but the tournament always fills up really fast.

In all fairness to the "filling up fast"..... I recall there being a message sent out MANY weeks prior to opening of this event. I also recall clicking on the icon for the event which had the dates posted for the start of the event (June 15th)...so I would think that if you had all intentions of entering a fighter into this event, you would have made sure he was not taking part in an event already, so you could enter him. It seemed to take many days once the first day of sign up started to fill the event. Now, maybe having 2 division 1 slots available since there are likely more fighters at this level ready to fight compared to division 4??

At the end of the day, there is always going to be someone left out of these as they can't all be accommodated for, but if you were dead set on entering a fighter, you should have been better prepared for that fighter to be available for it.

• Upvote 1