TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Well shit, where is this rule told? Never heard of it.

I guess I should have spammed more subs. Not that it matters much but it feels a bit stupid way to break a tie.

And that's the end of the fight!
As we have tied on points, we go to a tie breaker and Dreesen gets a bonus point for attempting more subs.
Dreesen wins on points by 3 to 2.

• 1 month later...

Please forgive me if this has already been covered, but...

Next (May 1) TWGC is for 155 and 265+ w/c.

I have three fighters who meet the requirement of "one division under proposed weight." who do not show up as eligible under the TWGC icon screen. Right now they're at or above 145 cut weight with natural weight slightly above that, well within 155 w/c Now, I'm aware that TWGC allows weight cutting, so this shouldn't be an issue, right? I also have a 265+ fighter who evidently is not eligible. I have asked the org owners to enable them to participate, which they say they have, yet, nothing. This has been a recurring theme and is very frustrating. Am I missing something?

Are they under contracts? If so, ask the org owner to tick the 'allow TWGC' box on their contracts

Yeah, I have done this. Could this be the only possible explanation? If so, they're lying to me. I'm thinking its got to be some b.s technicality. I have fighters that are 148ish (with weight cut, not natural weight), which would seem to make them eligible for the upcoming 155 tourney, and one who is just over 267, and a 405lb, both of whom should be eligible for the 265+, no?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When will the open weight event happen so we can see who the best in the game is?

So I Know it starts july 1st but its the 5th now any word when it will start? or we waiting till it fills up to start?

should I send my guys to the locations they need to be now if we are going to start when it fills up.

first post on here and kinda returning to the game.

So I Know it starts july 1st but its the 5th now any word when it will start? or we waiting till it fills up to start?

should I send my guys to the locations they need to be now if we are going to start when it fills up.

first post on here and kinda returning to the game.

Wondering this myself, entered my guy for Montreal (and flew him over) to fill up 8th and last slot in division 1 of MW there. But at this moment, still no date as to when it will start, brackets already filled out too.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/twgc_bracket.php?TID=425

Hi, I signed my fighter up for the Division 4 Tokyo 265 tourney but I don't understand when the fight will be. Can anyone help?

You'll get an email when all of the divisions have been filled. I think its like 2 or 3 days from then ... from what I remember

Looks like we're stuck and need some people, but I'm sure it'll fill up in the next week

Realizing it's too late in this go of things, would it make sense for there to be some consideration in the future of allowing fighters who have MMA matches booked to compete? I imagine it would require having more hard and fast rules scheduled for when the TWGC would be run, but two fighters I wanted to enter - one couldn't because of weight (even though I believe it was his natural weight class), and one couldn't because he had an MMA fight booked weeks out.

I did not want to ask the MMA org to let him out of the fight to compete, but some workaround to this scenario might help fill the brackets.

Just my two cents.

Both my guys won in their divisions in Tokyo and are going to the finals. What day do the finals take place? Just want to know if I have time to fly back to base and train or if I have to send them directly to New York.

Congrats man. Fisher also won his qualifying in Tokyo. Too bad Walood's division 3, would've loved to face off in the finals and get rematched in MMA at United Blood.

Just checked, and last time we had 7 days between the qualifying and the finals. You'll have the matchup by tonight