TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Hi all!

Can someone please help me it was so long time since I was in TWGC. I just add a fighter in the 265 division. But it doesnt say when it starts?

And how do I set my stand up sliders? So I dont get DQ.

/shapeshifter

It starts after all the brackets fill up and the engine disregards the stand up sliders during the fight.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

When does next TWGC start?

Hopefully never.

The thing is a mess, I know some people won it or got far and that is a great accomplishment but I also remember just 3-4 short weeks ago many people and org owners hoping Mike would just pull the plug on the entire thing.

You wanna grapple to your heart`s content? JOIN CATCH

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Mike! Thank you for all your hard work keeping this game up and running and adding great updates for us all! Is there any chance a way to add KT yearly tournaments like grappling?

I don't wanna take too much away from the KT orgs but if people want me to do occasional ones, I can set them up manually, I guess.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Hi, i've got a fighter enrolled for the 145lbs division 4 in London but i can't see a date for the fights anywhere. Says 1st August but that is obviously past - when are they so i can make sure the fighter has travelled to London in time

Thanks

TGWC starts when all slots are full. There is no set date, and with this rate it might take a few more weeks to fill.

You don't need to fly anywhere. Locations are turned off, fighters will magically appear at whatever location they are fighting at.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...