Fighter Skills (Weight)

Viking

Listen up ...

Example ... I have got 2 fighters ....

They are both 190 CM tall ...

They have Identical physical skills (Agility, Flexibility, Speed, Strength, Conditioning, Balance are all Wonderful (12))

However, one of them is 225 LBS and the other is 275 LBS

Does this automatically mean that the heavier fighter has got the advantage?

If this is the case what is the point in getting a heavyweight that weighs less than 265 LBS?

A 300 LBS fighter with Wonderful (12) Speed cant be as fast as a 150 LBS fighter with Wonderful (12) speed ...

/ The Professor

• Downvote 1

Sturdier guys would have more power and resistence (I read somewhere in tycoon wiki that guys with too much height and too little weight could have weaker chins), and taller lighter guys would be more agile. But the difference is SO MINIMAL, that its close to none. Don't bother about weight.

This is something that should be changed. I hope it changes.

Sturdier guys would have more power and resistence (I read somewhere in tycoon wiki that guys with too much height and too little weight could have weaker chins), and taller lighter guys would be more agile. But the difference is SO MINIMAL, that its close to none. Don't bother about weight.

This is something that should be changed. I hope it changes.

Have we mentioned this to mike?

• Upvote 1

Okay in the wiki

• Height - Taller people will have a natural reach advantage and in turn will have more chance of landing strikes when in the standup position. However, they are also easier to take down and easier to sub because of their lanky limbs. Basically anything you'd expect in real life.
  • Weight - Heavier people will have naturally more power, will tire more quickly, will be able to maintain control more easily in certain situations. Again, basically anything you'd expect in real life.

As ive asked before,is this just good literature with no real formula or is it that theres not much of an effect of these statements</p>