Viewing who +1 -1 you. Make it visible?

MMATycoon

i might be the only one who wants it visible maybe -- i just feel certain people -1 folks just cause it isnt seen -- if they were seen no way would they -1 them cause they would know a reason would have to be needed really -- some people just like going around and -1 post even when its helpful or answering someone's question cause they have agendas against them or do it just cause it isnt seen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Make it visible, please!

No. It will eventually just ruin the system and everyone is going to be afraid to downvote each other because they fear that they will take revenge.

I bought a little notebook, to note everyones who would gave me a -1 to take my revange sooner or later, mwahahaha.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

do you guys really want another 1000 threads with castor,splash,humors bitching about them getting -1????

This is exactly the scenario I was hinting at. It'll be more hassle for Mike ingame and the rest of the modding team in the forums. Then added to that the others that will see the 'personal attack' on them as justification to start bitching.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's been tried before with very little success.

I know, unfortunately some peoples receives special treatment. Even when one of that peoples "with obsessive disorders" suits perfectly to receive 3 years according to polish law about stalking.

do you guys really want another 1000 threads with castor,splash,humors bitching about them getting -1????

This is exactly the scenario I was hinting at. It'll be more hassle for Mike ingame and the rest of the modding team in the forums. Then added to that the others that will see the 'personal attack' on them as justification to start bitching.

They wouldn't do anything offensive in the forum if only everyone would add them to ignore list. Why we normal users of forum should be afraid of three trolls? Because of three fucking internet playas we should consider that the addition is wrong because they would start spamming? We could ignore them, as I wrote or mods should ban them...

Bragi~

They wouldn't do anything offensive in the forum if only everyone would add them to ignore list. Why we normal users of forum should be afraid of three trolls? Because of three fucking internet playas we should consider that the addition is wrong because they would start spamming? We could ignore them, as I wrote or mods should ban them...

Bragi~

That doesn't work in game and like I said there's also the people who are happy to go about their everyday lives…until, they see a neg next to their best ever, life changing, game changing idea.

• Upvote 1

if people are overly freaking out at someone for getting a -1 and starting threads about it make it ban for a coupe days. I aint massively fussed about this happening but i recon it'd be better.. its like when u were at school when someone is bitching behind your back and you would rather they said it to your face.. i got a fair bit of that cos so many people were jelly of me.. lol i make joke.

• Upvote 1