Fighters avatar disappeared

Jeffro

• 2 weeks later...

Why you guys gotta troll? His joke was not even funny... cliche maybe, but not funny. And most definitely not something that would make you roll on the floor laughing (unless you seriously were smoking something), or could it be described as awesome.

My fighters avatar screen was blank white... I had to get a different avatar, because I couldn't find the one that was there before. This has actually happened in the past once, but since I was able to find the avatar and get it back, I did not complain about it.

To me, it was funny. If you looked to the top of the thread, you didn't explain, I then tried to help you. Cus then made a joke, which I found funny. You didn't. But in future, maybe you should put a little more detail into your original post instead of just saying bring it back.

How more specific do I need to be? Topic is "fighter avatar disappeared" what else could this mean? the fighters picture is the fighter avatar... it disappeared... his picture disappeared, as in where is profile pic(aka avatar) is supposed to be, it is white... blank...gone. Don't mean to sound sarcastic. I realize just because it's obvious to me, does not mean it's obvious to others. I will do better in the future.

• Downvote 1

I figured if you searched the searched the I.D. that I gave, you would view his profile and notice that he had no avatar picture.

If you read above, both me and Cus searched the I.D and it looks fine. So, yeah. His avatar seems fine. When I searched the first time, he has an avatar. I searched a minute ago, his avatar is still there. So, yeah, I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't be so up tight. If you changed it and it works fine, what more can we do lol? Scroll through the pages and find the one it was before.

If it happens again, screen shot it. Might help narrowing down the problem.

@Jax, well the first time you checked, and the time you checked a minute ago, you should have notice that avatar picture is not the same as it was the first time. but whatever. it's old news now. not a big deal.

@MMAtycoon, No, I Don't see how I could have done that. It only happened to one of my fighters.

Why you guys gotta troll? His joke was not even funny... cliche maybe, but not funny. And most definitely not something that would make you roll on the floor laughing (unless you seriously were smoking something), or could it be described as awesome.

My fighters avatar screen was blank white... I had to get a different avatar, because I couldn't find the one that was there before. This has actually happened in the past once, but since I was able to find the avatar and get it back, I did not complain about it.

No need to get upset mate your post just didn't make any sense to me. I searched the fighter you linked and he had an avatar, How was i suppose to know it wasn't the one you wanted?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nor did it make sense why you was trolling. How was I supposed to know that you searched the link and you saw the avatar, even though I didn't? How was I supposed to know that for some reason, I was the only one who couldn't see the avatar? And why did my last response get a negative vote? it had nothing in it that could be taken offensive... All this over a stupid misunderstanding on both parts?

Nor did it make sense why you was trolling. How was I supposed to know that you searched the link and you saw the avatar, even though I didn't? How was I supposed to know that for some reason, I was the only one who couldn't see the avatar? And why did my last response get a negative vote? it had nothing in it that could be taken offensive... All this over a stupid misunderstanding on both parts?

I'm not sure you even know what a troll is. It was a joke, if you don't find my jokes funny then thats fine but calling me a troll is just funny. Also there was no misunderstanding on my part, your post just doesn't make sense.

You're right, no misunderstanding. I'm just an idiot. I made no sense because I was on drugs. But I am pretty sure I know what a troll is. Big green guy with a long nose, eats human flesh, and likes to harass people online by posting irrelevant jokes at other peoples expense. Since I found your joke inappropriate and unneccesary, that must make me uptight. Gotcha... I understand.

• Downvote 2

Here is the thing cus. You don't know me. So don't make jokes about me. If it didn't make sense, then just ask me to elaborate. That's what I do if I don't understand something. Otherwise you shouldn't have said anything at all. I wasn't upset. And I'm not now. I just found your humor unnecessary. Btw, if you don't think you were trolling, I could copy and paste the definition of troll, and show that your post actually fits the definition.

• Downvote 3

Here is the thing cus. You don't know me. So don't make jokes about me. If it didn't make sense, then just ask me to elaborate. That's what I do if I don't understand something. Otherwise you shouldn't have said anything at all. I wasn't upset. And I'm not now. I just found your humor unnecessary. Btw, if you don't think you were trolling, I could copy and paste the definition of troll, and show that your post actually fits the definition.

I'm taking offense to this because my RL name is Jeffrey. Cus often bullies me about smoking Jeffreys too. It makes me sad. I think it's because he is Aussie. He tends to call me cbomb a lot...

• Upvote 2