155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

Lim: How can I back out of a fight from someone who I never heard of before. Tsk, tsk, your not even on my level. Oh well, few fighters is. I dont want to go to any rink a dink organization to fight a nobody, drop by the big leagues and maybe you can be my fist catcher for 8 minutes then i knock your head off.

• Upvote 1

Lim: I dont pick my opponents. But I wont be ducking you, thats never my style. But as you earlier claimed, why would a champ fight someone who just loss or in your case tap like a bitch. Comeback to the big leagues and get a win if you can then, then i can recommend to mickey that i may agree to fight a can. Jeeze how many title shots were fed to you and still cant get the job done.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

24 years old

170lbs

9-3

" If Lim (sfc BW, FW and LW champion) wants a real challenge he should challenge the winner of the Umbrella Corporation fight between Roman Kersikov (17-1) and George Kelly (16-5)."

• Upvote 1

taken from a recent interview with Craig Clifton about Andrew Havener fight: "Is andrew not in the old fogies division yet wow he needs to start putting some weight on because that's where he's goin" when asked about losing there previous fight he said "oh man well for some reason i was not tested before that fight and i was so high from popping pills like they were tic tacs it's a miracle i even made it to the cage that night a gust of wind could have knocked me out" when asked if he could win the fight he said "yeah i'm pretty sure i can slam his old ass to the mat and then just choose when i want to snap his arm like a twiglet"

• Upvote 1

Charlie Lim: Oh Danny boy, i could beg for some match in some organozation or you could come back here in the big leagues and we can have our rematch. I dont beg for matches.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14157414369399.png

"Ride or Die" Ryker Quincy (2-1)

After my impressive performance in my org debut the management has wasted no time in getting his young prospect back in the ring to make sure he can excite fans unlike the rest of his division. I will be coming after the belt as soon as i establish myself in the org. Dont worry i will be sure to leave you in one piece physically but not sure you will be mentally stable after the beat down you will receive. Ride or die.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mickey Hart media scrum

Media:Busy coupe of events for you mickey this weekend.Let start out with the old fogies event .

Hart:okay no problem.

Media:Looks like Sun Ra won tthe 205 tournament .A bit of a shock to fans since machida was a fav going into the final.

Hart: Yep a bit of a shock alright the bookies got it wrong.Seem like machida had no defense against headkicks.

Media:what next for sun ra and machida now that the tournament is over?

Hart:Well i have to talk to manager but i assume they would what a training break and a holiday after going through a grueling tournament.

Media:Impressive win by Ryan. Dont seem age is slowing him down one bit.

Hart:like i always say your as old as the woman you feel.Ryan was with a 21 year old stripper the last time i saw him so i i say she keeping him young.

Media:Looks like mansion really enjoy winning the belt the last night.Do you think loseing the belt te frist time made him hunger again ?

Hart:Yep he was getting complacent and if you do this in the fight game you will lose simple as that. hopefully he can stay focus now and keep the hunger for the game.

media:Looks like Dorokhov will face off with mansion again we presume anyway.How you think that fight will go ?

Hart:Alright fecktards yet that is the next title fight.I think mansion will be fav going into the fight .I think he might have learned a thing or two since the last time these to fought.

Media:Why did the event lose money for got to advertise?

Hart:Yes i forgot to feckin advertise .I was drunk that week o god get the hell off my back.

media: A Okay a lot of fans what to see Jeffrey Sarpong fight for the title .When or going to allow him to fight for title?

Hart:Yep he really rising up the ranking i think 1 more win should put him into title contention .

Media:Okay on to the next event .the shock of all the events lapis defeating griffins .Everybody taught this would be a easy victory for griffins .Lapis look like a journey man fighter who would never win a title your taught s?

Hart:I am shocked as all of you .It seemed that he be the gate keeper of the division boy was i wrong. Dont know how long he be champion or but at least he became a champ .

Media: Khrapov look like the man to fight for the title next.Do you think he has what it takes to regain the belt?

Hart:Absolutely he look determine and dangerous as ever after the brutal knockout of Schelokov. yeah i would not what to be facing him next.I think it be a short night for lapis when they fight but that just my prediction.

Media: Clinftion back up his words and got his revenge on Havener .was it the fight you expected

Hart:Not the most technical or skillful fighters but they always put on the show the two of then yep it was a entertaining fight .Yep so exactly what i expected.

Media: The fans see to be excited and there a lot of hype about the fighter Ryker Quincy.has taken the org by storm with his flamboyant and larger then life personality so will he be a a 205 camp?

Hart:i going to stick my neck out and say no.He a exciting fighter but i don't believe he has what it takes to be a champ.It up to him to prove me wrong in the cage .

Media: What all this back and fourth twitter interaction between Lim/Sullivan/page seem to be really heated up between the 3 fighters?

Hart:i have no idea either these guys all get a room or sort it out in the cage one or the other.It giving me a headache at this stage .It building the hype for which way even not happen for god know how long.I prefer to hype fight s which or confirmed not speculation .

Media: Any truth that there is contract dispute with lim?

Hart:yep a slight one i what him to drop down to defend the 145 belt after his fight with belo no matter what the outcome .Lim is stubborn and waiting or the result of that fight .He really pissing in my chip at the moment .O right punks that it for now later .

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14162625032014-11-23-SFC-02.jpg

Main Event

Timoteo Belo (9-8-0) vs Charlie Lim (15-1-1)

There is another rematch between a champion and a challenger. Lim has been the one to dethrone Belo with a barrage of punches, and defended his title with success once since then. But Belo looked stronger after that loss, as he has won 3 out of his last 4th fights. But as we all know, Lim is a striker and uses his arm and legs pretty well as Belo is more of an aggressive fighter and love securing victories with his submission game. Will this fight be like their previous matchup between these two? Or will there be a change ?

Predictions: Lim will remain champion by TKO

Co-Main Event

Baha Besion (16-5-0) vs Anthony Pettis (10-6-0)

Pettis is a very young fighter, just 23 years old with a wonderful boxing style and strong wrestling, and Besion who is a bit more experienced guy that we know very well as a guy who can win any fight, at any time, there is some suspense with this fight. Pettis is facing Besion who is feared because of his sneaky grappling game and ability to make people tap. I don't think this fight is going to decision

Predictions: Besion by sub

Co-Main Event

Norbert Schwager li (11-7-1) vs Volya Nikolaev (12-7-0)

Nikolaev is known for his sensational wrestling game, but can do some off his back or on top guard. A true MMA athlete, but he's facing Schwager who is also deadly in the striking game, the guy have knocked out 11 fighters, and all his victories by TKO. These two knows each other very well, Nikolaev has beaten Schwager twice already in their early careers. If Schwager wants to make it to the big leagues this is his time to shine.

Predictions: Im going all in this one, Schwager by TKO

Preliminary Cards

Rick Rude vs Eugeniy Akulenko ----- Akulenko by TKO

Joao GuardaChuva vs Ushman Haszan ----- GuardaChuva by TKO

Jun Gyeong vs Kirill Chernicin ----- Jun by submission

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14162625032014-11-23-SFC-02.jpg

Co-Main Event

Baha Besion (16-5-0) vs Anthony Pettis (10-6-0)

Pettis is a very young fighter, just 23 years old with a wonderful boxing style and strong wrestling, and Besion who is a bit more experienced guy that we know very well as a guy who can win any fight, at any time, there is some suspense with this fight. Pettis is facing Besion who is feared because of his sneaky grappling game and ability to make people tap. I don't think this fight is going to decision

Predictions: Besion by sub

Anthony Pettis: your entitled to ur opinion but before anybody bets against me i guarentee i beat beison on sunday that's not a prediction it's a spoiler.

• Upvote 1

Lim: I thought I closed down, the 145lbs division. SIGH, but Hart claims in one of his drunken episode, that there is some talent in that division. So, I have to prove him wrong and KO all my opponents here like, what I did with Belo. Well, i hope to be done with my matches here as quick as possible. I dont want to cut weight anymore, in fact may go up in the 170 lbs because I love my pizza and beer. Hmmmm, maybe its time to buy some books in Horticulture or origamy, I need a more challenging diversion than this bums

• Upvote 1

"Ride or Die" Ryker Quincy (3-1)

After destroying another opponent, i am itching to get back in the ring and impress my fans and the owner. so he can put me against a good fighter in the division and not low level fighters who cant last half a round with me. Give me someone and i will show everyone what i can actually do. I know the org wants to protect its young prospect but throw me in the deep end and i will perform. Ride or Die.

• Upvote 1

Lim: I thought i closed the 145 lbs but Hart claims i got some challengers left here and the best he got in his alcohol fueled mind is with 4th match with Belo. Well, i guess he is the only fighter who survived me twice, so I can deal with that. I feel sad for him, because he will be beaten pillar to post again, and i dont get paid by the hour, so maybe i will knock him out in the 2nd round.

About Page, well i cant fight a guy who keeps on losing his easy fights. Sigh, maybe you get some easy wins on a bunch teenagers.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14171135982014-12-06-SFC-02.jpg

Main Event

Middleweight Title Bout

Konstantin Manison vs Segey Dorokhov

I cannot wait for this fight, two of the more exciting fighters in this middleweight division going at it for the second time. Manison the younger of the two is

the current champion and is looking to hold onto his belt and extend his winning streak to three. Dorokhov, 32 years old, is 2-1 after he last fought Manison

and he still think he has what it takes to defeat Manison again in a cage on Dec 6, 2014. They are extremely good fighters, I am glad that they are fighting

again because that fight deserves a rematch but I think it will go in favor of Manison. He continues to improve time after time and I don't think that Dorokhov

will have an answer for his gameplan this time around.

Prediction: Manison by TKO

Co-Main Event

Just Roll vs Vlad Didenko

This is the co-main event of the evening ladies and gentlemen! We have two wrestlers clashing each other.

Both men are wrestlers with great submission ability and both men will exchange takedowns so this fight will be intriguing. Anyway, Roll is a better wrestler

and a grappler so I will give him the advantage here. Didenko’s competition is lower than Roll so his dominant wins are not convincing enough to prove that

he can do the same thing to Roll, the better wrestler. I can see Roll taking him down and pulling a submission victory.

Predriction: Roll by sub

Co-Main Event

Craig Paris vs Tony Tron

This fight is a stylistic matchup between the wrestler Paris and the boxing striker Tron. Paris, 33 years old has not win since he defeated

Anderson Silva back in Nov 13, 21014. Paris is no joke, he is a well rounded fighter but hasn't show up lately in fights. His experienced might help him win this bout against Tron.

Tron, with sensational boxing techniques looks like he can beat Paris standing and clinching to the head and body. With only 21 years old and already

making a name for himself with a record of 9 wins and 2 losses and looking to extend his weeining streak.

Predriction: Paris by sub

Preliminary Cards

Michal Filipovic vs Slam B Glenn ------ Filipovic by TKO

Anderson Silva vs Woody May ------ May by TKO

Champ Kind vs Nick Tricksen ------ Kind by TKO

John Christmas vs Alak Aksornpan ------ Christmas by Sub

Abu Rock vs Schloash Ylurner ------ Rock by Dec

Named Chalidow vs Pablo Pablos ------ Pablos by Sub

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14172530062014-12-07-SFC-02.jpg

Main Event

Welterweight Title Belt

Andrey Lapis vs Vasiliy Khrapov

And now we are at the most awaited fight of the night! It is the match for the SFC Welterweight Championship!

Could you imagine two great fighters facing each other for the title? Lapis 24 years old, holding the Welterweight belt and looking to improve his streak to 3 wins on Dec 7th, 2014. Khrapov is 33 years old looking to get his belt back. These two fighters are too closely matched that they each have an advantage in their respective disciplines. They have the ability to finish or play smart, which will most likely result in a great match. Lapis will most likely win the ground game and Khrapov will have the slight advantage in the standup. What more can you ask for? Two great fighters, fighting for the presitge SFC welterweight championship? Whoever wins, will win it hard earned.

Predictions: Lapis by Sub

Co-Main Event

Martin Harder vs Stephen Griffiths

We have a great matchup here guys. The undefeatd, 24 years old Martin Harder, showing some tactical fight plan on his

last two matches ending by decisions. But Harder must take this to the ground and work from there. We'll see if he can do that. This will be one hell of a fight. On the other side, former champion Griffiths is also 24 years old is looking to get back on track. Griffiths bases his fight plans around taking fights to the ground and pounding on his helpless opponents or snatching the arm or neck to lock up deadly submissions. A win in this one will most likely give them a higher chance at a shot at the title. Expect a great all out match in this one. Harder or Griffiths? You decide.

Predictions: Harder by Sub

Co-Main Event

Saul Tigh vs Alexander Schelokov

Should we say REMATCH? Schelokov has found himself on hard times as of late, losing 3 of his last 5 one of the win was against Tigh.

This is despite possessing some of the best skill sets around but he is seemingly unable to be able to put them all together. However he is a powerful fighter with numerous (T)KO victories and that can take you very far in MMA. Tigh can do just about anything in MMA but it is his wrestling which stands out and allows him to dictate the pace of fights. Schelokov should be able to continue giving Tigh a tough time as he has faced the better competition and has been able to overcome many of them.

Predictions: Schelokov by KO

Preliminary Cards

Angel Toney vs Gary Mead ----- Mead by KO

Andrew Havener vs Paul Mackintosh ----- Havener by Dec

Stanislav Votaka vs Axi Dokken ----- Dokken by KO

Ben Rock vs Pal Stampfer ----- Rock by Dec

Leonid Pantelees vs Gerald Uotsec ----- Uotsec by Dec

• Upvote 2

"Ride or Die" Ryker Quincy (3-1)

The owner has finally listened to my want for better opposition. I cant wait to keep my run going in this org and keep the pursuit for greatness up. After this fight nobody will be able to stop this run I am on. Once again everyone can come see how I am highly seen as the young prospect who will shake the world alight. Ride or Die!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14175145908044.jpg

Victor "THE RAZOR" Sharp (262175)-Hey asher,you seriously need to hit the gym so that you can improve your striking defense,afterall serving as my punching bag is not an easy job.

• Upvote 1

Mickey hart media scrum Focus Mansion Versus Dorokhov 2

Media:Okay where to begin mansion got sweet revenge over Dorokhov from his face and the interview afterwards he really enjoyed it.My question is will he have the fire and the drive for the Sarpong fight.

Hart:he better have sarpong look really hungry and what the belt bad.It should be a cracker of a fight .I think sarpong if fav even if he is the challenger .He fights in the sfc nobody has mange to go the distance with him.

Media:Roll grind-ed and won his last fight and is and is a fan fav why wast he fighting for belt this time ?

Hart: Because i decided numb nuts.Roll will fight who ever i tell him to fight sarpomg deserve the title shot and i believe he would be four and 0 if the pussy he suppose to be fighting didn't pull out of fight .

media:You mean Johny "The Kid " Shadow ?

Hart:Yep that pussy i hope Sam B Glenn knocks his block off.

Media: Sivla seems to be back with a devastating knockout of Woody May winning ko of night award. or the rumors of contract problems true?

Hart:We didn't enter contract negotiations yet but he think he be getting paid the same after losing 6 of his last fights 7 he can forget about it.

Media:Craig paris took the wind out of the young prospect Tony "Mega" Tron sails with a devastating kimura .What next for tron now?

Hart:All he can o is to dust himself off and get back in the cage.Paris is the gate keeper to the division and you have to get through him to be consider a contender.Tron is still young and he will get his chance at the top some day .

alright more ater guys

Mickey hart media scrum Focus Lapis versus Khrapov

Reporter: Kinda late for a post event media scrum but some owner was unreachable.

Hart:He spastard i go on a week bender wherever the hell i feel like it.

Reporter: Lapis got a victory over Khrapov. Does this set up a a dream rematch with griffins?

hart:yep sure does these to guy dont like each other and really hat to come on top in the trilogy.

reporter: Martin Harder suffer his first lost against griffins how you think it will effect him?

Hart:well he got to realize he in the big leagues now and every fight now is against quality opponents not bums.It either going to destroy him or make him a better fighter only time will tell .

Reporter:Wow vicious knockout by Gerald "Lights Out" Uotsec now we know why they call him light outs.

Hart:yep a very dangerous fighter on his night with the power to end a fight at any min.

Reporter:Mackintosh finally broke his losing streak against veteran journey man heavener .what his chances against Toney to maintain his winning ways?

Hart:It going to be a hard fight both fighter or kinda out of form so hopefully it wont be a bore fest .

Reporter: Stanislav Votava and Axl Dokken really let it go and put on a show for the fans winning fight of night.

Hart: Didnt expect that both fighters or not going to get a title shot any time soon but yeah it was entertaining.

Reporter:Reports or lim is having be trouble with his weight.His be seen going in and out of fast food restaurants by the media.the videos or all over youtube . Question or you worried he wont make weight for his next fight?

hart:he make weight if i have to lock him in the suana for a day myself he making the weight you can be sure of that.

Reporter:Wow glad i not a fighter in your org.

Hart:that why your a pussy reporter you don't have what it takes to be a fighter.

Reporter:I can kick your ass.

Hart:Well come on bitch

( a fight breaks out which in turn ends the interview :dancing: )

• Upvote 1