155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w33.jpg

Robledo "The Death Angel" Puch

155lbs

27years

23-7-2

"What was that little worm that called me out a while ago? I can't see him even near top competition. He doesn't even deserve his little name mentioned. Beat some of the top guys first and then come back calling me out. Worm."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is now official sfc clothing.Make your fighter the best looking fighter in the cage anywhere with this sharp two piece wear curiosity of or event partner Machiavelli Boutique clothing .

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1439634304SFC-top.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1439634494SFC-bottom.png

He a link guys http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4732

• Upvote 2

Mickey hart media scrum

Reporter :What a event everybody had a great time even then mma purists .Grant benton shocked the world with a shocking ko in the main event.Or questrion is there a big contract in his future after that?

​Mickey:Yep that was amazing his new contract is on it ways.

Reporter:Was Schelokov over confident coming into the event fighting a relative unknown in benton?

Mickey: Looks like it he got careless and sloppy and paid the price.

Reporter:Is the 170 going to keep going or get split?

Mickey:I had a change of heart i going to try to keep the 170 division going .I going to bring up a few form 155 and a few down from 185.There no point having all of matt dims fighters in the same division .

Reporter:Stephen Griffiths has appeared to have left the org and has join troid what or your taught on this?

Mickey:That damn traitor after i have done for him .They would be no Stephen Griffiths if it wasn't for me .i feel it definite a step back in his career.Blast he Hyde.

Reporter:Okay your obvious upset mickey(Mickey throws him a dirty look) but troid is a up andcoming org and you been let say pretty stale the last few months.(mickey hart clicks his fingers and some of his bodyguards drag the reporter outside for a friendly chat).

Mickey:Next question .None retarded or that piss me off.

Reporter:Jeffrey Sarpong look hungry and he whats Konstantin "Manes" Manison will he get him ?

Mickey :o yes he will get him i looking forward to the rematch .

Reporter :Why didn't Abu Rock take the title fight?

Mickey:Because he is a pussy you always except title fights.If he wast so like by the fans i would cut him for the org

Reporter:Kane Yamada and Paul Stampfer or like unstoppable forces in the there divisions .What is being done about this?

Mickey:I looking for new blood to come into the divisions to shake thing up a bit.I agree there having to much of there own way at the moment .

Reporter:Were the rumors of a merger true or false?

Mickey:They were semi true .I was thinking about it but decided a partnership with Steel Penn - ICON instead .

Reporter:Can we have the details?

Mickey: Basic if any playboy don't like what i paying him he can go crawl on his hand sand knees to Steel Penn - ICON.I have no time for playboys who or afraid to fight.

Reporter: Danel o sullvan reported to be transferring over to then .what or your taughts?

Mickey:Hey i getting pay to get rid of girly man .All i ever heard form him was i need more training my porridge to cold .What a cry baby we don't need any of then.

Reporter:wow that awful. What about all the years of service daniel did for the company?

Mickey:hey i worst then vince mcmahon as soon as you leave your nothing to me .Your the competition a soon as you leave and it my job to bury your ass.On that note get the hell out of my office this scrum is over(mickey sit back in his chair pour himself a glass of 1000 dollar bottle whiskey and thinks of better times)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
27 year old
lbs

12-7

"Wow, pretty unprofessional of my boss to come out and say that I've decided to leave before my fight. I was prepared to keep my plans quiet as the only person I spoke to was him. I'm not the first person to leave the org and I certainly wont be the last. I'm following Pikey's footsteps in leaving this org, it worked out well for him and I'm positive that the future ahead of me is bright."

• Upvote 3

One hell of an event it was. I guess stars of that event deserve some extra love from their sponsors, that's why I'm sending extra fancy sponsorship offers to receivers of OTN awards.

Remember to get your SFC Fightwear at: http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1438908045MACHIAVELLI-LOGO.png those are super-cheap for the next 24 hours.

• Upvote 1

Preview Mansion Versus Sarpong 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w10.jpg V http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b20.jpg

Konstantin Manison Jeffrey Sarpong

Overview

Wow the main event for the 185 title .These guys or fighting for the fifth time and believe me there no love lost between then .In there last fight mansion change tactics and

went for damage instead of accurately .

This through sarpong off guard and he got caught with a brutal ko finish in the first round.

Previous meetings

Sarpong even with this loss still hold the upper hand in the rivalry 4-1.

Suspected tactics and and keys to victory

I feel manison should deploy the same tactics as last time.He cant see to win on points against sarpong and going for a ko seems his only hope of winning.

Sarpong might change it u a bit here and try to go to ground a bit more often

and maybe be a bit more cautious so he does not get caught like he did the last time

Prediction

Even if mansion is the champ have to predict a win for Sarpong

I feel he going to take this to the ground and out point mansion to the final bell.I cant see mansion getting another shock ko

Sarpong by decision

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w36.jpg V http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w21.jpg

Paul Stampfer Leonid Panteleev

Overview

This is the co main event with the 205 title on the line.Paul stampfer been on a six fight win streak with his last victim Alex Graves going for a cage nap in the first round.

Graves was the last fighter to beat stampfer but Paul Stampfer got his sweet revenge at last.

Leonid Panteleev is on a three fight in street and hoping this momentum will give him the topple the giant of the division Paul stampfer.

Previous meetings

Paul stampfer made short work of Leonid Panteleev the last time they fought and is 1-0 in the rivalry so far

Stampfer should not change a thing with his tactics.Panteleev has a suspect jaw and cant seem him taken any kind of power shot from Stampfer.

Panteleev is at a grave disadvantage here.There both strikes on all accounts but Stampfer is clearly the better one.Unless Panteleev has a secret good clinch game or ground game this one is over.

Prediction

Stampfer by ko round 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w33.jpg V http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w25.jpg

Robledo "The Death Angel” Puch Volya "Nika" Nikolaev

Overview

This is or second co main event of the evening.Both these guys or fighting for top contender spot for the 155 title.There even more popular to the fans then the 155 title happening on the card also.Puch is coming of a shock lost to Eka Tahuna . He would like to bounce back and regain the tile which he believes belongs to him and him only.Nikolaev has be hitting pretty patchy form of late only winning one of his last four fights.Still popular with the fans

a win over puch would surely get him a title shot even with his patchy form.

Previous meetings

Puch has the psychological advantage here being 2-0 over Nikolaev at the moment .

Well these guys or both ground fighters.From there last fight both have weak take-down defense .With both being able to maintain a dominate position on the top it looks like who ever go aggressive and get take take-down the first will win this .

Prediction

Puch is the bookies favourite but i feel Nikolaev

Is due a win here with both fighter matching up pretty evenly.He had puch in deep trouble the last time they fought and i feel he take it on decision

Nikolaev by decision

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w28.jpg V http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w5.jpg

Eka "No Means Yes" Tahuna Marcus Chandler

Overview

This is For the sfc 155 title .Not as popular then the first contenders match but what can you do.Eka "No Means Yes" Tahuna secure the title with a shock upset ko of the powerhouse force in the division Robledo Puch.He is trying to secure a victory here to show the fans it was no fluke and he deserve to be champion.Standing in is way is dangerous opponent Marcus Chandler.After beating his fierce rival Volya Nikolaev he what's to step up and try to be 155 champ for a second time.Will he mange it?

Previous meetings

Tahuna is currently 1-0 over chandler.

Tahuna will be looking to put this fight away early with his devastating ko power.There not many fighters that can stand and trade with him before they get koed .Chandler also a stand up fighter but in my opinion not in the same calibre as tahuna.If he stands and trades it will be a early night or him.He only hope is to clinch and frustrate Tahuna . Maybe out point in in the clinch.

Prediction

Tahuna has the power to put chandler away and he will do it

Tahuna by ko round 1

Quick overview of rest of the fights

Alexander Schelokov v Sam B Glenn

Schelokov by ko round 1

Grant Benton v Gary Mead

Benton by submission round 3

Mr Red v Noel Contemprato

Contemprato by ko round 2

first draft will fix it p a bit better shortly

Angel Toney v Andrey Lapis

Lapis by decision

Tony Hunt v Nataniel Byczynski

Byczynski by decision

• 2 weeks later...

media scrum Mansion Versus Sarpong 5

media:We here with the ever intresting mickey hart after a jam pack event .Mickey how you these times.

Hart:Very well thanks but enough about me let talk about the event any questions.

Media:Omar Dzczaskz made short work of Lewis Creed.His next opponent look to be Noel Contemprato who is a dangerous opponent fresh for evo. looking to back to winning ways do you think he will win the belt and become the new old fogie champion of the world?

Hart:Yep i highly fancy Contemprato he still looks in great shape for his age .Dzczaskz on the other hand is starting to show signs of his age and i believe the crack will start showing in his next fight.

Media:Look like Gary Mead manger has given him the boot after his last match and there is talk he will retire can you comment on this?

Hart:I think it is a bit to early for him to retire.He still has a few fights left in him. Maybe he join another manger we see .

Media:Marcus Chandler completely out boxed Eka Tahuna to get 155 title for the second time.I bet you didn't see that coming?

Hart:Yep it was a complete shock.On paper it look like Chandler only hope was to take the fight to the ground but he completely dominated tahuna in his strongest area .What a performance a well deserve win by chandler.

Media: Robledo Puch looks hungry and determine to win the belt back.It a rubber match between puch and chadler who is going to come out on top?

Hart:It is to close to call.I I going to be smart and say no comment on that one.

Media:Paul Stampfer look like he left the org where does this leave the 205 division?

Hart:Yep 2 big fighter left and i don't know yet will i keep it going .May disband it we will see .

Media:Jeffrey Sarpong prove again why he is the best fighter in the division with another dominant win over Konstantin Manison. Due you think Alexander Schelokov will be a tougher challenge?

Hart:I believe he will anyway.He a a lot more power and a different skilled set to Manison. It should be interesting.Okay that all i gone time for.Take care guys

• 3 weeks later...

Preview sfc Sarpong v Schelokov

Alexander Schelokov v Jeffrey Sarpong 185 title fight

This is the main event and what a fight this should be. Schelokov has fierce ko power that can knock out any fighter on his day. Saropong will be looking to smother shelokov with his world class wrestling and in the clinch .I just about give the edge to Sarpong .He chin is very good and i cant see one punch dropping him

prediction: sarpong by decision

Robledo Puch v Marcus Chandler 155 title fight

With puch rumored to be leaving the org in the near future this could be the last time these guys meet.A classic grudge rubber match this should be the decider on who is the better fighter.Both there fights have be really close and this should be the same.I see this going to a decision with Chandler just about edging it.

Prediction: chandler by decision

Grant Benton v Alexandr Kuznetsov 170 title fight

The title for the forgotten division of the sfc the 170 title .This is benton second defense of the title after his shocked win over hot fav Alexander Schelokov . Kuznetsov is a hungry young fighter looking to win the 170 belt and the 155 belt and determine no body is going to stop him.I have to give the edge to Kuznetsov .I say father time time might be catching up to benton and Kuznetsov just keep on getting better every fight.

prediction: Alexandr Kuznetsov by tko round 3

Noel Contemprato v Paul Phoenix old fogie title fight

There is no shortage of ring experience when thee to meet in the cage that is for sure . Contemprato a former evo star and number one fighter in his weight division is trying to reclaim past glory's and look to be doing it with winning the title in his last fight. Paul Phoenix a journeyman fighter has never won a title in his career not to mind fight in a title fight.He is really amp up for this fight and what that belt so badly .In the twilight of his career at 43 this maybe he last chance to win a belt personally no matter how determine and amp up phoenix is for this fight i feel that Contemprato is just to good for him over all.

prediction: Contemprato by ko round 2

Mr Red v Omar Dzczaskz number one contender fight

With a title shot on the line this should be a very interesting fight. Dzczaskz has be on a slump in form lately since changing his name and manager .His career is in a tail spin after losing the fogies title to Contemprato .Red is looking to win a title a proper title not a mickey mouse and shady one he won in the past. He really put in up to McSlamm and i feel his still has something in the gas tank . Dzczaskz i feel is a spent force .

Prediction:Mr red by submission round 2

• 3 weeks later...

SFC Puch vs Tahuna 3

Main Card

Marcus Chandler (23-11-0) vs Alekandr Kuznetsov (9-4-0) Lightweight Division

To open up the main card we have the former Lightweight Champion Marcus Chandler vs Welterweight champion Aleksandr Kuznetsov. Between them these guys have 8 Fight of the Nights and 3 KO of the Night rewards so I think it’s safe to say the expectations on this fight are and should be really high. Both fighters have really solid skillsets but tend to lean more on their stand up game when it comes to close the fight, Experience says Chandler but form (2straight wins) and Size Kuznetsov.

Prediction: Marcus Chandler, Unanimous Decision

Jeffrey Sarpong (24-8-1) vs Andrey “Laps” Lapis (21-14-0) Middleweight Division

Next out we have a rematch between two of the middleweight divisions finest competitors.

Last time out Sarpong managed to get the upper hand and finished the match with a 3 round T.K.O.

The key to that victory was his reach advantage and deadly elbows from the clinch if Laps want this fight to end any different I would say that he need to try and take the fight to the ground and utilize on his superior grappling skills.

Prediction: Jeffrey Sarpong, 2 Round T.K.O

“BadLuck” Sara Mcslamm (36-7-1) vs “Filipino Style” Noel Contemprato (48-24-4) The old fogies championship of the world. Title Fight

The first of the nights 3 title fights is between our loved veterans in the old fogies division.

And what veterans they are, between them we have 120 professional mma fights!

This will be a bit of a David vs Goliath fight were Badluck will have around an 100ibs advantage and he will probably want to take this fight to the ground and wear down on his smaller opponent.

The Champ on the other hand will want to stay on his feet circle his bigger opponent and harass him with his exceptional Muay Thai skills.

Prediction: Noel Contemprato. Unanimous Decision

Co-Main Event

Angel Toney (14-19-1) vs Aleksander “Scheloch” Schelokov (21-11-0) Middleweight Division. Title Fight

Tonight’s Co-Main event is a middleweight title fight and the third fight between these 2 gladiators of the octagon Toney who lost the 2 earlier fights as well as no less than 7 out of his last 9 fights really need to win this match or the way back to the top and another title fight looks really long and hard indeed. That said Toney comes of a really impressing first round submission win against Konstantin Manison. The Champion on the other hand looks very confident and with 9 wins in his last 10 fights has every right to be. But he needs to stay on his toes and well preferably on his feet because when Toney brings his a game he is no doubt a word class grappler.

Prediction: Aleksander Scheklov. 2 round K.O

Main Event

Robledo “The Death Angel” Puch (25-8-2) vs Eka “No Means Yes” Tahuna (17-7-1) Lightweight Division. Title Fight

Many things have been said about Robledo, but the facts remains that he is almost as skillful as he is a mean crazy bastard, I am actually surprised every time he leaves the octagon without poking out at least one of his contestants (read victims) eyes. But tonight our crazy lightweight champion might get his hands full, because tahuna have an impressive record with wins against many of the top names today including a second round K.O vs Robedo himself. They both have a nice set of skills but Tahuna probably don’t want to end up on the floor against the bjj black belt champ. These guys are 1-1 against each other walking in to the octagon tonight the question is who will be on top when they walk out, and maybe most importantly will they both walk out?

Prediction: Robedo Puch. 2 Round win by Death (strangulation)

• Upvote 1