155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

SUN http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpgRA

I gave everyone in this tournament a fair warning with my use of word play. I came here as an informer and I'm leaving here as a prophet. Space is the place and you need to train there to get where I am now. Just ask my arkestra, we treat everyone as a god, I used my godly powers against you. You are all David and I'm the goliath, y'alls are using all the wrong tactics you see, I'm just here picking on you. Find your strength, you'll need it, I'll be here hooking up with your wife-to-be.

• Upvote 2

SUN http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpgRA

You truly are a fool aren't ya? You cannot strike against me if I happened to loose two arms and two legs, I'd find a way to win regardless. I will bring over my arkestra and their vibes combined with the crowd will motivate me to tear you skinny little ass apart. You see, you don't have s story, before you were in MMA you were nothging. I was looked up to by my community to win, to inspire. How can you inspire one person after winning against the biggest losers in the tournament. I'm gonna take that money, I'm gonna take that trophy and I'm gonna bring some hope to my people and divide the money I receive among my peers. You are one without a support group, everyone in this virtual world knows I'm gonna win, you're the least of my concerns, I'm just excited to start my philanthropy. Be modest towards others and be honest to yourself, good luck, I'm not sure if you can take the music.

Riki Machida will shut Sun Ra's delusional mouth with an uppercut. Bank on it.

• Upvote 1

Mickey hart media scrum

Reporter:Good win by lim over a very hard opponent Nyrkilla Tapettava . Taught s on fight?

Hart:It was a very close fight with but lim shaded it in the end .I think condiiong and his heart played apart

Reporter:How you see lim versus Nikolaev playing out?d

Hart: Lim is favourite to win the fight but if nikolaev can take lim down it anybody's fight on the ground.I see this fight going the distance with lim getting the nod on decision.

Reporter:It seem that Nyrkilla Tapettava has left the org what happen

Hart:It seems that the travel was getting to Tapettava and whated to fight in the U.S.Both parties or still on good terms.

Reporter:Jeff smith finally got the monkey off his back by getting revenge and beating bension. When o you see him challenging for the title?

Hart:Not for awhile anyway he still developing and it will take time till his on the same level as lim. Yeah not for a good while but he still puts on entertaining fights.

Reporter: shock win by Joao GuardaChuva over Gyeong .Was that the shock of the year in your opinion?

hart:Most definite Gyeong was odds on to win that fight i was the most shock in the arena tell you the truth .Gyeong has seem to go of the rail it his last few fights .

Reporter: Impressive win by Fondels over cruz .the fans love the fight and got fight of the night your taughts on fondels?

Hart:Good fighter but is a very bad cutter.To be honest i cant see him getting to the top levels of the sport but it was a impressive victory.

Reporter:Things or really heated up between Ra and Machida .There fights op coming to determine the winner of tournament at 205 .who you think will win?

Hart:It going to be close but i think machida will come out on top in the end. Just a overall beast but i looking forward to the fights .

Reporter:Page was at the press conference after the fight and called out lim what to you read into this behavior

Hart:I have no idea tell you the truth .He fighting in another org and for the title i believe so he really should be focusing on kelly at the moment who is a very good fighter.

Hart: That all i got time for good luck gentlemen

Is Lim ever going to get a tough test? He'll easily win his next fight.

wanna bet on it ?i have 100k on Volya Nikolaev at 2/1.For lay people reading this that if nikolaev wins i get 200k but i he loses i lose my 100k.I think it a lot closer then you think

Page was willing to fight him. He gets looked after After page fights Kelly let's get a superfight on the go.

Maybe we see.There plenty of fights left for him in the org so no panic about it.Also Umbrella Corporation or are rivals and i cant see the two of us coming to a agreement.

• 2 weeks later...

Final match up

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpgVersushttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w33.jpg

Sun Ra (251277) Riki Machida (251259)

5-0-0 (W-L-D) 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

O right folks were down to these two fighters possibility the best fighters of there generation but only time will tell.They have beat all comers have now these two defeated warriors or coming face up against each other.Sun Ra has come through this tournament using lethal high kicks .Machida has used his lethal knockout power in his hands to do the same job.they have be some animosity between the the two fighters coming into this fight .Both fighters what to be top dog and in the coming fights one is going to be.It going to be a best of three to decide who is the best .My prediction i feel Machida is going to take this one.Does not seemed to have any weakness and has knockout fighters with granite chin so his power is without question.Sun Ra has some questions to answer about his chin and if it aint up to scratch it going to be quickly found out .The fight is going to be happening in st peterburg in the docks arena .I hope everybody checks this out going to be a good one.I would booked this fight people if i were you .

http://mmatycoon.com...php?EvID=819979

• Upvote 1

Mickey Hart Media scrum

Reporter: wow two big events this weekend. Where to start.Roll caused a upset with his win over Dorokhov . First round and all . What did you think of this upset.

Hart:I was like o my feckin god how does this fighter keep pulling upsets and submission from no where it is unreal.

Reporter:SO your saying you taught roll was done as a championship contender?

Hart :Hell yeah i taught he was done didn't think he able to compete at a high level with low confidence /

Reporter:Proved you wrong dint he?

Hart:Shout that clown up next question form a real reporter.

Reporter:Wow mansion destroyed his rival paris again will he be fighting for title next?

Hart:Yep he is the most likely choice.He hungry to get back back an would be a great math up for roll.

Reporter: Impressive debut by Alak Aksornpan with deadly knockout of Michal Filipovic.Are you hopefully aksornpan will bring a little excitement to the sfc?

Hart:Yeah he is a exciting fighter and hopefully we be able to give him a good match up next event.

Reporter: Pablo got sub of the night over just roll .A bit of a strange decision?

Hart:The fans like Pablo sub the best so not really anything news worthiness

more tomorrow

Sun http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg RA

Machida, ain't he the man who said he'd take me out with some sort of upwards wing? He couldn't taste Ra, he couldn't look at Ra and now he's burned by Ra. Ra comes out victorious and a proven prophet. Thank y'alls for supporting me, I'm humbled.

• Upvote 1

Sun http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg RA

Oh yeah and uh... I'm rockin' even more gold now. Golden Sun comes down and Ra ascends from the ring into the gym. I see the croud chanting my name, reading their lips, and now I hear it, so worthy of a chant. I'm going back to my Archestra, I need to play for the planet earth, and I need to train for whoever thinks they can usurp my position as champion.

Lim: If page wants to challenge me so much, why did he run away to the minor leagues? Maybe he needs to pad his stats. I don't care who I fight. Just rack them up and I will knock them down. Volya will try to survive like my other recent challengers. Better close another division because its about to be cleaned like the 135lbs

• Upvote 1

Charlie Lim: That was an easy excercise. Thank you, Volya for not running away to the minor leagues and instead face the GOAT. Now, rack up my next opponent and watch greatness in action.

• Upvote 1

Mickey Hart media scrum

Reporter:Wow where to start.Is Schwager back?He really ko corrales who look like he is retiring after the fight?

Hart:We have to wait and see .He was pretty poor his last few fights but that was a impressive knockout.

Reporter:wow how lucky was Belo?He was rocked and the ref nearly stop the fight but he mange to get a submission with 3 second left in the round

Hart:Yep that was something he should really played the lotto the jammy feck.I taught the ref was going to stop it and rude was going to pullout a victory it was dramatic last min to fight that i ever saw.

Reporter:Kinda controversial decision in the smith and pettis fight.a lot of fans taught Smith won your taught s?

Hart:I keep saying never leave it in the hand of the judges.Next time smith finish the fight and push it a bit more.It was really boring fight i nearly fell asleep.

Reporter: Another dominate victory by lim what next for him?

Hart:We were trying to have a super fight with him Griffins but griffins does not what to drop the weight.Looks like it him going to face Belo again .

http://i58.tinypic.com/65tyft.jpg

Sunday 16 Nov 2014 for the 170lbs Title Belt

Main Event - Stephen Griffiths (16-4-1) vs Andrey Lapis (13-7-0)

Welterweight Championship bout, two experienced fighters will step into the cage; Stephen Griffiths and Andrey Lapis will scrap this Sunday (Nov. 16, 2014) at Kazan Sambo Center in St. Petersburg. Andrey Lapis will have a second chance to prove that he's the world's greatest Welterweight on that night when he rematches Welterweight Champion Stephen Griffiths. A second chance at greatness is nothing to be taken lightly, especially in an individual sport such as mixed martial arts (MMA). Griffiths comes into this bout sporting a three-fights win streak which includes a win over Khrapov and Lapis back in October where Griffiths was clerly very excited to defend his title.

Predictions: Stephen Griffiths will remain the Welterweight Champion and win by Submission

Co-Main Event - Alexander Schelokov (11-8-0) vs Vasiliy Khrapov (15-8-0)

24 years old Russian Alexander "Scheloch" Schelokov, will step into the cage to face 33 years old Vailiy "Khozyain" Khrapov from Russia. Schelovok gets another shot at Khrapov and will try once again to put pressure on his opponent. "Scheloch" will make him earn it and should dish out some quality punishment of his own, but expect Khrapov to edge an entertaining bout by using his boxing whenever the tide of the striking battle runs against him. Khrapov is a definitely much more popular fighter thanks to his powerful boxing and wrestling skills, who additionally can gain some advantage in clinch. Accordingly to all of our scouting informations, it seems that the winner will be the fighter, who would be able to impose his gameplan to his opponent.

Predictions: Vasiliy Khrapov wins by Submission

Co-Main Event - Wrestler Savvy (10-0-0) vs Axl Dokken (10-11-0)

This will be a great fight to watch, where to young guns will face each other for the first time in their career. Savvy is only 22 years old and has knocked out nine of his ten professional opponents and just his 4th time past the first round. In the other hand, Dokken 24 is a much more experienced fighter but has loss 5 of his last 9 fights. He is 2 inches taller than Savvy, standing an impressive 6’0. Dokken has crushing power, good speed and excellent timing with his counters. I will be very surprised if he doesn’t blow Savvy out of the water fairly early in this fight.

Predictions: Wrestler Savvy wins by TKO

Undercard Fights

Angel Toney (8-9-1) vs Martin Harder (10-0-0)

Predictions: Martin Harder by Submission

Craig Clifton (9-8-0) vs Andrew Havener (15-19-3)

Predictions: Andre Havener by TKO

Destin Craven (12-11-0) vs Stanislav Votava (6-8-0)

Predictions: Stanislav Votava by TKO

Leonid Panteleev (2-1-0) vs Fedor Emelianenko (4-5-0)

Predictions: Leonid Panteleev by TKO

John Christmas (8-6-0) vs Champ Kind (4-0-0)

Predictions: Champ Kind by TKO

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

24 years old

170lbs

9-3

" I'm disappointed Lim hasn't pushed for the Page fight, that fight makes more sense than him vs some washed up nobody. Lim isn't ambitious, he's happy to fight scrubs which is sad because if he actually tested himself, I'm sure he'd be a lot more respected in the world of MMA.

I honestly think Lim could have easily been in ITFL Season 3 but he pussied out of the opportunity, I seized upon the opportunity to participate on ITFL Season 3, it's the opportunity of a lifetime and it's been going well for me so far. I expect some tough future fights for me during my time as a ITFL Season 3 participant.

If things go well during my time on ITFL Season 3, I'll be taking a break before coming back to sfc to first win the Welterweight title, then to beat Lim and win both the Lightweight and Featherweight titles off him."

• Upvote 1

http://i61.tinypic.com/oz69j.jpg

Nov 15. 2014

St. Petersburg at Kazan Sambo Center (7,708)

SFC Presents

Main Event: Middleweight Title belt

Just Roll (12-5-0) vs Konstantin "Manes" Manison (16-5-0)

Roll, 25 years old, is back! And this time, it's personal ... just like the last time. Roll enters the event with just 2 victory in his past four fights. Already loss to Manison in a controversial TKO back in August. Roll has earn 11 of his 12 wins by submission but he suffered three of his five career losses by Knowdowns. In the opposite side, Manison is 24 years old, he’s been finished by knockout or decision in all four of his SFC losses, with two of those stoppages coming in the first round. Manison's combo punches already earn 6 KO's in his SFC career, 14 total in his lifetime. Manison keeps it standing and puts Roll away with punches early in the second round.

Predictions: Manison wins by TKO

Co-main Event:

Craig "Power House" Paris (14-9-0) vs Sergey "Pushkin" Dorokhov (13-6-0)

"Power House" has a two-fight streak losses, eight of his nine losses are by KO....ladies and gentlemen is this the end of the road for Paris? Paris is 33 years old, most of his wins are by submissions. He has given 4 chances to the title but has fall short, if he wins this one, he might get another shot. Dorokhov has knocked out 12 opponents in his professional career by strikes and punches, has never been knocked out by any opponent. This should be a great fight but short, the difference is that Dorokhov is a much better boxer and has more power than the Paris.

Predictions: Dorokhov by TKO

Co-main Event:

Jeffrey Sarpong (13-4-1) vs Sam B Glenn (7-1-0)

Sarpong, 25, will step into the cage with Glenn as his third fight in SFC. Already with two-fight wins Sarpong is making a name of his own and going up the ladder. Sarpong has finished his last two opponents, John Christmans and Scholash Ylurner, in the first round with shocking ease. Glenn is 5-0 when fighting in St. Petersburg for SFC. When his fights gets past the 1st round he wins by decisions, other than that you will get knockdown. The use of his knee and legs are very effective and will enventually take you down. Gleen is an amazing athlete and owns plus skills in every single facet of MMA. Let's see what's in store before the main card kicks off.

Predictions: Glenn by TKO

Preliminary Card:

Anderson Silva vs Johny Shadow --- Shadow by KO

Woody May vs Alak Aksornpan --- Woody by KO

Abu Rock vs Michal Filipovic --- Filipovic by KO

Schloash Ylurner vs Daniello Pablo --- Pablo by submission

Pablo Pablos vs Nick Tricksen --- Tricksen by KO

Tony tron vs Named Chalidow --- Chalidow by submission

• Upvote 1

Lim: What in the blue blazes is ITFL? Who is this Page character? Who is this Sullivan guy? Why hide from SFC? Why fight at Welterweight? Why do I care? I repeat I have no interest in fighting at any minor leagues, nor I am desperate to fight can crushers. Sigh, why do I care about wanna be? I am the GOAT. I can beat anyone I face that they will look like Scrubs. Now, against my actual challener, Belo, knock your head off with my head kick in the first.