155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

Lim: Hart, what I do in my free time is none of your business. I like my nuggets and fries. I will make weight ,when I decide to. Besides, I am having fun making my own honey from bees and folding paper into birds and flowers. I just need one month to go back to fighting shape and kick all of their asses.

Pettis, if i have a choice i would have gladly dance with you or this "scwager", than go back to this wasteland division.

Page, please try and fight some pathetic loser and gain some momentum, I hate fighting cans that cant beat cans.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14157414369399.png

"Ride or Die" Ryker Quincy (3-1)

You may all know me as the prospect that is lighting up this org. I am supporting my smack talk with impressive wins inside the cage. But. where is my division gone running scared? Come out and say something. I have been preparing well for my biggest fight of yet. My opponent is supposed to be an knock out guy but he has pillow fists. he doesn't but fear into me in anyway. Prepare for your 3rd loss on the bounce. Ride or Die!!

• Upvote 1

Sharp throws a nice outside leg kick.

Eren drops his guard momentarily, allowing Sharp to crack him with a picture perfect lead left hook! Boom! Down goes Eren! Oh, he's in big trouble - I don't like his chances here as the referee's count reaches 5. 6,7,8,9...10! He's out! Sharp takes it!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:33 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punch). Victor Sharp!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14175145908044.jpg

Victor "THE RAZOR" Sharp (262175)-Hey asher,You did a great job as my punching bag.Your future is bright.adios motherfucker.

Lim: We are gathered here today, to honor the 145 lbs division. There were great fights and great fighters, that deliver classic performances for the ages. Then THE GOAT came in and destroyed the entire division. The same GOAT who cleared then destroy the 135 lbs division. There is just no equal THE GOAT who now threatens to destroy all the competition in the 155 lbs division.

I am sorry. It was never my intention to utterly destroy this two division. Its just there is just no fighter that is even equal to me. Maybe someone with a much lower fighter, training at an exclusive gym while using elite peds could have a chance against me. But, I will never back down from any challenge.

170 lbs, looks yummy right now.

In the meantime, folding paper flowers seems more challenging today.

• Upvote 1

Lim has been ducking quality opponents for basically his entire fight career. His only tough fight has been Daniel O'Sullivan who did everything he could to join ITFL Season 3 so he could prove himself as one of the best upcoming fighter in MMA Tycoon.

What's Lim done since Daniel left apart from can crushing and avoiding Pikey?

I want to see Pikey come back and take the title off Lim. Pikey will be a good challenge.

• Upvote 1

Lim: How can I duck a fight, when I Never Ever Refused A Fight Offered. Daniel Sullivan is not a tough fight. Blame Hart for all the cans I faced. Hmmmm, but in retrospect I blame myself for being to good for any of the cans I face including Danny Boy. So you now, want me to talk to Hart to let his three division champ, and go to another organization and challenge some other can just to be considered in your opinion that "I am ducking quality opponents". Or would you rather, I faced fighter who have the same training quality but around 5-7 years . So you want me to challenge your older warriors, just say so and come here.

Pikey, I am begging you to just get a win or two as you proudly claim, a loser cannot get another fight with a champ. Unless the loss is controversial, like my only loss. Damn, fucking judges.

• Upvote 1

"Ride or Die" Ryker Quincy

So the org owner will be smiling from ear to ear after his true prospect of the org adds another win to his name.

I spoke here last time and made it known my opponent wasn't going to fear me and that he had pillow fists. But really he had no time to lift enough punches to harm my chin. I have been blowing past my opposition with ease.

I am officially placing my self on gardening leave so I can work on my game a bit further.

You are warned. I am the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Quincy family. We are coming thick and fast so watch out. RIDE OR DIE

• Upvote 2

SUN http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg RA

I told everyone that I learn something from my arkestra every day, I learned the solar backfist, and I learned how to touch you before you even got the chance to go for a takedown, I mean, I pretty much destroyed you Benny Boy, and how did you respond? I didn't get one, these fools think they can step up to me as a favorite and leave victorious. There's a reason I'm undefeated, I have a brain the size of Saturn, I have the strength of Venus, and I have the life of the planet earth. Step up to me, there will be consequences.

• Upvote 1

Sun Ra I have respect for you in terms of winning he tournament. However, don't come here and start bragging that you won when in reality all we have been doing is fighting cans here there not at our level and will never be.

WE both know it that the only real test we are going to get here is if we go one on one and see who wins.

But the difference between us is I have skill ad knowledge of how to execute a gameplan. Unlike you who just goes out and goes for a needless KO. So what this tells me is you lack intelligence but on the other hand I show grace and an abundance of skill and knowledge on how to fight.

What you say you against the true prospect. RIDE OR DIE!!!

• Upvote 1

THE WORD BE KNOWN AND LET THE WORLD KNOW. I WILL DESTROY YOU RYKER QUINCY, I FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND YOU REPAY ME BY ASSUMING I'M WEAK? Well sir, that's a damn shame. I'll need to take you out like I did to the rest, you'll be nothing but spacedust when I'm done with you. I'll smoke you out of my quantum pipe and recycle you into a jar like kif particles. I go for the knockout because I'm able to, I have a very timely strategy, the best thing to do is look into your opponents eyes and see their weaknesses from the beginning. I do not fear you and I'm sure you don't fear me. I have respect for you, but you have no respect for me, a prophet who's done nothing but good for your community. I'll destroy you with my third eye open, with my left and right eyes closed. Challenge Accepted, we'll see who the better man is.

• Upvote 1

THE WORD BE KNOWN AND LET THE WORLD KNOW. I WILL DESTROY YOU RYKER QUINCY, I FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND YOU REPAY ME BY ASSUMING I'M WEAK? Well sir, that's a damn shame. I'll need to take you out like I did to the rest, you'll be nothing but spacedust when I'm done with you. I'll smoke you out of my quantum pipe and recycle you into a jar like kif particles. I go for the knockout because I'm able to, I have a very timely strategy, the best thing to do is look into your opponents eyes and see their weaknesses from the beginning. I do not fear you and I'm sure you don't fear me. I have respect for you, but you have no respect for me, a prophet who's done nothing but good for your community. I'll destroy you with my third eye open, with my left and right eyes closed. Challenge Accepted, we'll see who the better man is.

Its not that you have a strategy its that you are overeager to get a quick KO to please the fans. But what are you going to do when you hit me on the chin and it actually hurts you more than it will me? I will see the fear in your eyes and the tears will begin to come out from all 3 eyes of yours.

I have respect for you as no matter the opposition a 8 win streak is something to be taken notice of. However, we both know that we are the superior ones in the division and that fighting the cans of the division is doing nothing for us and our development.

I am glad you accepted lets get the owner to set this up and lets see who the best org prospect is and can we go to the top leagues. RIDE OR DIE

• Upvote 1

I don't do this for the fans, I do it so I can get back home and train , you think it's easy being undefeated? It is. I see my opponent's losing before I even enter the cage, I do end fights early because I need all the time to save the world from poverty, sending messages, showing the youngins how successful THIS brotha has become. I've cracked diamond with my fists, granite is like playdough compared to my astrnomic fists. Your face will be plastered in the news, broken, filled with blood and tears. Sorry sir but it's time to play with my band and plan for our fight.

• Upvote 1

I don't do this for the fans, I do it so I can get back home and train , you think it's easy being undefeated? It is. I see my opponent's losing before I even enter the cage, I do end fights early because I need all the time to save the world from poverty, sending messages, showing the youngins how successful THIS brotha has become. I've cracked diamond with my fists, granite is like playdough compared to my astrnomic fists. Your face will be plastered in the news, broken, filled with blood and tears. Sorry sir but it's time to play with my band and plan for our fight.

After our fight you will be living in poverty and have a mid of a child after i crush your world and have you wondering why you accepted this fight.

The closest you will get to me with your pillow fists is the touch gloves at the start. It will all be a blur and then you will be left on the ground in agony while i am having my hand raised and that very shiny belt around my waist.

I have been waiting for this fight since i joined this org and now i have got it. This is where everyone noticed the first champ of the Quincy era. Your worried about me wait until the sibling get in on the action that will have everyone in a panic. Im sure I can get a little company where all the fighters that were crushed from the Quincys can go and live out the rest of there days. RIDE OR DIE!!!

• Upvote 1

You and I both know I wont be livin' in poverty if you beat me, I got more dollars than you can count, not only in my pocket but in my gym. You're a fool, dogg. My visions through music are telling me that you'll be over in round one before the third minute, your family watching with tears ub their eyes. You'll retire before you even have the confidence for the Quincy era to begin. Look in the mirror dogg.

• Upvote 1

You and I both know I wont be livin' in poverty if you beat me, I got more dollars than you can count, not only in my pocket but in my gym. You're a fool, dogg. My visions through music are telling me that you'll be over in round one before the third minute, your family watching with tears ub their eyes. You'll retire before you even have the confidence for the Quincy era to begin. Look in the mirror dogg.

Speaking about you having a gym maybe once I destroy your livelihood you will be more use as a sparbot and nothing more.

You will be lucky to to even throw a punch before the fight is over. I have the speed and agility to dodge your punches with ease and counter with whatever i can. you will have no answer and that will be your downfall.

The Quincy era is near and your are the first real test against there clear family genes. When you lose and break down you can always say i was the first meaningful fighter to feel the wrath of the Quincy's. RIDE OR DIE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I feel more alive every day and I realize when people decline, you haven't got there yet, you're savvy with confidence. I can't become a sparbot because I cannnot decline, I've only been gaining power from my arkestra, nothing will change. I've gotten kids out of Rykers and I've brought safety to my brothas in Quincy, Bedstuy, the phrase actually goes "do or die." There's a restaurant there called do or dine too, it's still a little tough but it's slowly being gentrified like the rest of bedstuy, even Marcy houses. If anything you're one of those pop culture knock-offs who do everything for the image, you can't stanbd with me, so the only way you'll be able to have a chance would be to take me down, sorry too slow. I'm gonna embarrass you and your belt you got from Park Slope JJ Academy, all you are is laughter as of now. You need to give me something to prove before I can call you more.

• Upvote 1

I feel more alive every day and I realize when people decline, you haven't got there yet, you're savvy with confidence. I can't become a sparbot because I cannnot decline, I've only been gaining power from my arkestra, nothing will change. I've gotten kids out of Rykers and I've brought safety to my brothas in Quincy, Bedstuy, the phrase actually goes "do or die." There's a restaurant there called do or dine too, it's still a little tough but it's slowly being gentrified like the rest of bedstuy, even Marcy houses. If anything you're one of those pop culture knock-offs who do everything for the image, you can't stanbd with me, so the only way you'll be able to have a chance would be to take me down, sorry too slow. I'm gonna embarrass you and your belt you got from Park Slope JJ Academy, all you are is laughter as of now. You need to give me something to prove before I can call you more.

I have confidence coming from me and I know I will cause you problems you have never encountered before and you will have none of the answers. That will be your downfall and I will be the victor.

Ride or Die goes back to the days I was in the Nomads and was a notorious hit man for the biker gang as I am the only one who can get stuff done there and now that I am the only person who can stop your dominance.

I am sorry I have to use my skills to get the better of you and I could stand with you as your pillow fists don't phase me at all. I have full backing from my Quincy family to make them proud and how I am a complete fighter and stand and bang or go to the ground. Whatever leads me to a victory. That is my advantage as I am a more rounded fighter than you. RIDE OR DIE!!!!

• Upvote 1

Mickey hart media scrum focus Ra versus Douglas and sfc lim versus Punch 4

media: First any lawsuit from the last reporter you assaulted or you facing any charges?

Hart: First off i a just showing him some mma moves so yeah no chagres it got settle out of court.Cost me a few bucks sigh.

media:Okay well were to start Taisumov totally dropped journeyman fighter Robin Nash picking up 2 fight of the night awards.Or question how is Nash he didn't look to god being stretcher out of the arena?

hart:Yeah it does not look to good for him so i decided to cut him from org following my doctors advice and cutting him for the org effective when his contract expires which is today.There was no place for him in the division and seeing carried off in a ambulance was the last straw for me.Next question.

media:Tuckich nearly broke Dillinger arm with that sub thus winning sub of night.Did he hold on to long and or you looking to his grudge match with fierce rival Tate?

Hart:I didn't think he held o to long dillinger still has his arm and hell yeah i looking forward to it.Always fireworks when those guys meet.

Media:Wow Charles lim is lie a wrecking ball beating long time rival Puch in a unanimous decision.or question is there no one to stop lim?

hart:Yep he a wrecking ball alright but there a old saying for every napoleon there a duke of willington .H coming up against a lethal muai thai expert in Wonha and see how good lim stand up his .

media:okay let get to or next event Ra versus Douglas.

hart:Alright ask away.

Media:Huge upset pulled off Ryker Quincy by beating as your self proclaimed at one time the best young fighter in the world Riki Machida.Question this how you saw this one coming?

Hart:How the hell i was suppose to see this one coming num nuts?I have machida my murder in the first round and no way did i see Quincy winning.I mean it real sad when you see a fighter with huge potential and cant seemed to get it together.Let all hope Machida can come back from this .

media:okay yeah moving on The fans were jumping out of there seats when they saw a impressive spining backfists by ra to retain his title.I betting Douglas did not now what hit him.the fans or excited about the fight and we were wondering about you predictions on the night?

Hart:I going to make a lot of money and get fucked up how that for a prediction?

Media:We mean on the fight .

Hart:Yes i know what the hell you mean net time be more specific .Okay ere my prediction Ra by head kick round 1

Glad to see the org owner noticing that I am now the young prospect after easing past Machida. I am a force to be reckoned with and the sooner everyone notices the better for them.

I am going to have to disappoint the org owner and defeat Ra. As Ra has caught the imagination of many of fans and now the org owner has clouded judgement as he is the champ and why would he get beat.

Well i am a Quincy and we defy odds everyday so come fight night i will be the one getting my arm raised at the final bell. RIDE OR DIE!

• Upvote 1

Lim: Thank you for coming! Now, I want to confirm the rumors are true. 3 divisions will now be closed. The 135lbs, 145lbs and 155lbs, will now be closed. The champ and the GOAT will now be assigned on some rink a dink organization , god who knows where to fight some cans and maybe tomatoes. I am sad to face such pathetic completion Instead of entertaining the fans.

What do you mean, I have a match this week? Who? Woncha? You mean that Hart was not on crack and drunk when he said I have a fight with his childhood hero Willy Wonka? Or maybe he was? Oh we'll, then I should just prepare some dummies, cause it just will be the same beat down , hope he brings it so, I could pick up a sweat.

• Upvote 1