Ascension Tournament: 5M-10M Up For Grabs!!!

EzekelRAGE

No 1 is counting anyone out its a prediction. I predicted these 2 guys plus yance pre tournament.

That sorta cancels each one out. A prediction means you are picking someone over someone else therefore counting someone out. I can see why you would do it, courting to keep Bennett at Ascension after the tourney, yance being an alliance mate and Neno coming over from UPG to Ascension.

I can agree with one thing Neno and Bennett maybe the favorites but i am giving it to Budo. Orange maybe in a bit more trouble with his chin.

and Neno coming over from UPG to Ascension.

I can agree with one thing Neno and Bennett maybe the favorites but i am giving it to Budo. Orange maybe in a bit more trouble with his chin.

Actually Neno had 2 fights left at UPG and got released for the tourney, merge came later so i presume 2 more fights with Ascension after he is done with tournament, to fulfill the deal. Anyway, that's too far away as next is Budo(!!) and I really dont look further. Can't wait for the fight.

All 4 can do it, I dont think there's favorites tho we all can have *our* favorites. :D

Actually Neno had 2 fights left at UPG and got released for the tourney, merge came later so i presume 2 more fights with Ascension after he is done with tournament, to fulfill the deal. Anyway, that's too far away as next is Budo(!!) and I really dont look further. Can't wait for the fight.

All 4 can do it, I dont think there's favorites tho we all can have *our* favorites. :D

Im only picking the ones ive got money on :P

I think what the plan was all the upg boys to come over to ascension on new contracts etc but deals could be worked out :)

With neno being champ in upg he would get a title match as his first fight title unification so to speak

But im not 100% on details so would be best to check with scott

Anynway back on topic good luck in the semis :)

That sorta cancels each one out. A prediction means you are picking someone over someone else therefore counting someone out. I can see why you would do it, courting to keep Bennett at Ascension after the tourney, yance being an alliance mate and Neno coming over from UPG to Ascension.

That is the story of Oranges life. I have seen a lot worse chins on here, but his is not good either. That is the only thing that kept him from being great. If you look at who he has fought it is not as bad as it looks, yes Ryo got it twice but hell that don't surprise me. But he has fought guys with lots of KO's that couldn't finish him. But that said, this coming fight worries me! :injured:

Don't get me wrong I'd love to sign Bennet but that's not why I choose him pre tourney he won my first ever tourney at Geezerz Palace u 21 like you all said all 4 can win this. Ethan with his past Exoerience in tourneys. Who ever wins this it's been a great tourney. And I've been chuffed not just the fighters that entered but the managers aswell made this thread very intresting.

Yea if orange had a better chin then people would think otherwise about him but he's got this far so can't count anyone out.

• 2 weeks later...

Good fights, guys! Budo took a hell of a beating. Good luck to Neno in the finals!

Man, that was hell of a fight. Like true war i thought Budo would provide. Heart of a lion. After every knockdown he started to throw back with bad intensions. Was more nervous after each landed.

Also managed to get cut by my own legkick for the first time :D

Budo Rei released a statement early Saturday morning:

"I took a serious beating from Neno on Friday night. I have some thinking to do regarding my career. Thank you to Ascension and good luck to Neno in the finals."

Rei's manager Ethan Downs declined to comment on whether or not Rei would retire following his 13th stoppage loss in 41 career fights.