Ascension Tournament: 5M-10M Up For Grabs!!!

EzekelRAGE

Post fight, Scotty Bennet had this to say:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13766034634014.png

"Props to Kane, that was a war. I am very pleased with my performance, entering this tourney was all about stepping up the competition level for me. Next round I get Sackett and I couldn't imagine a tougher challenge at this point in my career. The guy is a beast and definitely a Tycoon legend. If you want to be a legend you have to beat a legend."

• Upvote 1

Just got word from Neno that he likes to thank Con Waterson for earning him KO of the night bonus. Con fell as Neno's 7th victim to be knocked out cold on his feet, in his 15 KO's total.

Also has message/song for his next opponent, evergreen clasic : Puff the magic dragon!

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59D0mCUaOA

• Upvote 2

We're looking to sign a new writer and we hope that the next round will have a special preview. I could do a couple on and off but I'm very busy at college to do them so...

College.....come on Ludo. The only people buying you are too busy in college to do a few write ups are guys who haven't been. :nerd:

Props to Bennet for stepping up in big way. He won his first round and showed he belongs at this level. Good luck against Yance.

But as I'm a betting man I'm growing quite Fond of NENO looks a solid bet.

Nope, he probably wont pass semifinals, that is if he manages to win melting-crown dragonking. I have been in 2 tournaments, both fighters were very promising in terms of winning it but were left short in semifinals.

I would go with Bennet or Yance, too bad they are fighting each other next.