Cage Warriors 60 - LIVE NOW

Anyone else watching the Cage Warriors fight tonight? Facebook prelims are live now. Main Card starts at 9pm.

Leeroy Barnes is fighting in the Main Card in the fight before the Co-Main Event. Looking forward to this Lightweight tournament, Leeroy Barnes' fight and Bola vs Aaron Wilkinson

• 6 months later...

any more sponsered fighters ???

We haven't agreed a sponsorship deal since our first and only sponsorship deal with Leeroy Barnes. I'd love to see MMA Tycoon sponsor a UFC fighter but realistically, the only way that's going to happen is if lots of MMA Tycoon players donate money to help fund it.

Atm there's 145 players online atm, if each one of them donated $10 each, that'd be $1450 we could spend on a sponsorship deal with a UFC fighter.

MMA Tycoon has around about 5000 active players, I'm not sure what is considered "active" but even if 1000 of them donated $4 / $5 that'd be $4000 / $5000 to spend on a sponsorship deal.

This is the kinda game you're only going to play if;

1. You're pretty into MMA.

2. You've got a bit of spare time.

The only way this game could really increase (for a prolonged period of time) it's popularity is by targeting the core MMA fan.

Tbh the sponsorship - even as a player of the game - I don't think I'd have even noticed it even if it was on one of my fave UFC fighters. The only sponsors I take note of is whats on the banner behind them and top of the shorts sponsor ("tramp stamp" sponsor as I call them)

I really do not think spending 5k on a UFC sponsorship would be worth it. To be honest i rather Mike spent 5k on game code improvements. Much better investment than some undercard bum most likely nobody will pay attention to.

But the thing is it's not Mike that will be spending the money, it'll be money from the players of MMA Tycoon through donations so it's completely up to the players themselves to donate.

When you say game code improvements, what exactly do you mean?