Gangs of New York

The road is long with many a winding turn.

That leads us to New York, who knows there?

But we're strong, strong enough to carry him...

Jax isn't heavy! He's a Dead Pidasol!

Bragi I just noticed that you and me will meet each other in the First Fight ... I just wanted to wish you good luck and that Im looking forward to kicking your ass :shades:

Good luck to you too aswell. I would be worried if we would facing each other in a pie eating contest :P. I'm looking forward to win the fight via KO in first round.

Bragi~

• Upvote 2

These are the Asses I hope to get a chance to Smash in this Tournament

Jax, KRad, Ruphus Duphus, rdalycolts, (My entire team minus Ville Coleman but sadly I wont get the chance to smash them, you lucky guys youre all scared of me thats why you picked me)

Fellas if you can pick me for a fight then please do so (if you dare)

Have a nice day
/ Castor

1 more team would'nt hurt guys :) Don't get me wrong here, but I really hope 1 of you get seriously hurt :wheelchair:

haha sorry i cant make another team that would mean there would be 7 teams meaning one team each week could not fight making it advantageous for those who get the first bye week etc still create a guy on the same date as everyone and maybe a spot will fill up.

6 days until we all start ducking whenever we see Castors in case we get seen in public with him.

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/files/000/002/371/original/original.jpg

• Upvote 4

6 days until we all start ducking whenever we see Castors in case we get seen in public with him.

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/files/000/002/371/original/original.jpg

First of all - The Goonies is easily one of the Top10 Greatest Movies of all Time

Second - Thats a huge insult to Sloth, comparing him to me, Im much fatter and uglier than him

And yeah, you guys can start running/hide

/Castor :training2:

I just know I am gonna be in the top 5 at the end of this tourney, cant wait to prove all you doubters wrong. This isn't even some meaningless smack talk, I believe I have finally mastered creating tourney fighters. In fact I am so confident I will add to KRad's prize (5K if you beat Rory) I will put another 5K on that.

Now y'all be scurred.

I just know I am gonna be in the top 5 at the end of this tourney, cant wait to prove all you doubters wrong. This isn't even some meaningless smack talk, I believe I have finally mastered creating tourney fighters. In fact I am so confident I will add to KRad's prize (5K if you beat Rory) I will put another 5K on that.

Now y'all be scurred.

Damn... Your every dollar from that amount will be wet from your tears...