Rearrange Shortlist

Scooby

It would be nice to choose the fighters you want to attempt to get at the next handout and then rearrange them in a certain order so that if you have 1 slot you can sign your top desired, likewise for example if you have 4 fighter slots and wanted to only use 2 slots,it would be nice to have a setting allowing you to take only 2 fighters while still shortlisting more to ensure you do get the fighters you want up until your desired max at that handout. What do you guys think?

I know what you mean, I'm just saying it's not possible :)

Imagine you have one guy as top priority, then someone else has him at 5 and your 5 at his 1. Then someone else has your 1 as his 3 and the other guy's 2 as his 1, but doesn't have your other guy in his top 5 list... Hopefully you see what I mean now but it's utterly impossible to have priority lists when any more than 1 person has a list because it's impossible to know which fighter to start with.

btw what happens if i win bids for two fighters but have only one free spot on roster? which fighter i get?

this is what i was hoping prioritizing,likewise if you had two spots but was saving one for a tournament,since you dont know if you will get a fighter you bid on it would be nice to still bid on two just in case and if you got both only take 1