Tycoon's official chess thread

igorbyhenikov

What do you suggest?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Time limit:

• a - 5 minutes per player per game(no easy cheating possible, still plenty available but not that easy anymore)
    • b - 20 minutes per player per game
    • c - 1 day per move(this becomes advanced chess, where one studies the position with whatever help you can get)
    • Other (i write my own suggestion)

This is not a game of luck, this is a game of intelligence.

Do you think that you are the strongest chess player of MMAtycoon? Want to challenge other user into a battle? If there is enough people interested, we can start our own chess tournament (and maybe winner gets a badge into his manager profile?)

www.chess.com <--- Here you can play against other people online. You can add me as a friend (username: igorbyhenikov) if you want to play against me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess

Participants this far for the tournament:

- Mike Tycoon

- Vladimir Putin

- Daniel TUPPKAM

- Rory Daly

- Bragi Ragnarsson

- Chris Garcia

- Ville Coleman

- Jax Rostenkowski

- Pueblo Escobart

- Malcolm X Of Tycoon (<- lol)

- Drake Bradstone

- Mr. Mutaito Flashingkick

- David Swain

- Reginald George

- Torrelio Sacana

- Kronix (?)

Alternatives (let's see if we can make bigger tournament)

- Dead Disney

- Dale Saw

• Upvote 1

castor i call you out:

You said that you were one of the best chess players in sweden when you were young. So i want to challenge you.

Rules:

- best of 24 games, win 1 point, draw 0.5 points and loss 0 points. if match ends 12-12 its a draw and we shake hands and are equally strong chess players.

- no time limit. (ofcourse manners and not thinking like 7 hours per move)

- we try to play at least one game per day (sometimes its not possible ofcourse)

Do you accept?

• Upvote 1

This is not a game of luck, this is a game of intelligence.

Do you think that you are the strongest chess player of MMAtycoon? Want to challenge other user into a battle? If there is enough people interested, we can start our own chess tournament (and maybe winner gets a badge into his manager profile?)

www.chess.com <--- Here you can play against other people online. You can add me as a friend (katkiboikki@hotmail.com) if you want to play against me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess

Very good threadstart Igor Byhenikov

Yes, I think that I am the Best Chess Player in MMA Tycoon ... Why? Well I played in a Chess club as a kid for 7-8 years (Travelled all over Sweden to play Tournaments) and i was playing Rating games against 40-50 year old men when I was 10-11... So yeah, im pretty good

I am Challenging Widing to a Chess battle

Dont duck me son :shades:

Alright Im gonna take a bath and cook some food and register a user on that site and add you as a friend, Igor

Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!

castor i call you out:

You said that you were one of the best chess players in sweden when you were young. So i want to challenge you.

Rules:

- best of 24 games, win 1 point, draw 0.5 points and loss 0 points. if match ends 12-12 its a draw and we shake hands and are equally strong chess players.

- no time limit. (ofcourse manners and not thinking like 7 hours per move)

- we try to play at least one game per day (sometimes its not possible ofcourse)

Do you accept?

Accepted

• Upvote 1

Some bastard had taken my nick - Bragi, so you will find me in the chess.com under Bragi725 nickname! My chess level is really low, but I'd like to play against anyone to learn a bit.

Bragi~

It seems that castor lied to me and he apparently doesn't know the rules of chess. :( So if there is anyone who wants to play (me and bragi are starting to play after he gets off from work) feel free to challenge me :)

I was taking the Dog for a walk thats why I didnt answer in the Chat you crazy man

Im cooking food now, lets play in 7 pm Finnish Time

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/team-america-puke-o.gif

:weeping:

Me and Bragi went to a epic battle and it was back and forth war, but i managed to survive and defend myself against Bragi's attacks, and turn the game around to checkmate him!

Thanks for such kind description. Hail the chess master. My chess skills are rusty I didn't even noticed when he checkmate me.

Congratulations! Plus thanks for the link, I'm going to play to learn a bit.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

When I saw it I had only one word to describe you "tricky bastard". Congratulations! I forgot that you can pick up fallen figures... Wanna play last time? You have a pending invitation from me. I'll be at work for next 40 minutes so I can play against anyone. Will download the app for my phone to learn. The chess are great!

Bragi~

Im glad that Mike (or whoever has the power over Tycoon's FB page) posted that, I would like to join this tourney thing - I may not be pro, but Im pretty sure Im not the weakest either, so why not to try? :) Awesome idea, vlad :)

• Upvote 1