Tycoon's official chess thread

igorbyhenikov

What do you suggest?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Time limit:

• a - 5 minutes per player per game(no easy cheating possible, still plenty available but not that easy anymore)
    • b - 20 minutes per player per game
    • c - 1 day per move(this becomes advanced chess, where one studies the position with whatever help you can get)
    • Other (i write my own suggestion)

Vladimirputin 2 Castor 0

He won a tight game (Im not gonna make excuses but if I would I would say something like, I blame smoking too much weed, getting hard hits to the head, bad patience these days, easily distracted since I have a lot of stuff to think about and also Im not quite the player I used to be, but I wont say that)

Good game you are a very good player

• Upvote 1

Vlad vs Castor

3-0

Castor was forced to resign because his situation was so bad that it was only matter of time when i pull out the victory.

What makes his situation so bad was the fact that he moved bishop right in to the face of my rook, and Castor figured that his pawn was protecting his bishop, but infact if his pawn eat my rook after i ate his bishop, his own rook wouldve be protectless and he wouldve had no major pieces anymore.

http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/37184120202.jpg

Alright Vladimirputin has won 3 games in a row ... He has won them fair and he has played better than me

But like I told him, tomorrow when we continue our battles I will NOT look at Youtube videos, newspapers, MMA Tycoon, surfing, talking in the phone or anything like that while playing, 100% FOCUS NEXT TIME ... (These are not excuses)

Manager: David Swain wants into the tourney.

Chess.com username: IamPaulMorphy

Record on chess.com 1-0-0 rating:1414

Chess time app username: Paul Morphy

Chess time record 186-16-4 rating:1820

Lots of chess matches played in the phone... Some peoples plays in their phones in Fifa some in chess while spending some time in the homes temple of musings.

To be honest it's great to have someone who could beat vlad :D. I'm going to start play in chess regulary from monday, while I'll have more time. 2-0 against vlad in 11 and 9 moves requires revange!

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

Lots of chess matches played in the phone... Some peoples plays in their phones in Fifa some in chess while spending some time in the homes temple of musings.

To be honest it's great to have someone who could beat vlad :D. I'm going to start play in chess regulary from monday, while I'll have more time. 2-0 against vlad in 11 and 9 moves requires revange!

Bragi~

You should take a look for opening strategies and i promise that your game will improve A LOT (fucking auto spelling). There is so much openings but i recommend that you learn couple openings at first and try to become very good with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_opening