Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

I can't wait for Kuzuri vs Dawkins! That's going to be an awesome fight!

I'm really interested to see how the Super Heavyweight bracket shakes out. Possible rematch for Kable and Bunting, maybe even a trilogy match with Kable and Tolonen.

Oh man, tough draw for Mr. Dawkins in rd 1. Coming off a disappointing loss where he strayed from the gameplan his coaches set up for him, we should see a more focused Richard Dawkins in this tourney.

Couldn't be more pleased w/ Bunn's draw. A shot @ Otso was my primary reason for putting him in.

Lol, I was wondering when you'd pipe up. Especially with the convo about it yesterday. :P Good luck dude.

So it appears that despite Barry Scott holding wins over Waru Kazuri, Sly Randolph this year as well as being the last man to defeat Otso Jokinen he's been ignored for the tournament, what a travesty.

Appeal the decision. #Barryscotttravesty

Sean McDonnel

@shortfuse122829

Hey @BarryScottMMA if you're looking for work I am interested in hiring @BoneCollector_GBunn a water boy for the EVO tournament. From what I've seen of your fights lately it looks like that's all you're good for anymore!! @TheReal_DPower99879 sends his regards...

• Upvote 1

yeah sorry dirk, i took some fresh faces as i have other plans for scott. hope you understand

Oh I understand all right, why bring in a guy who's already defeated three of the guys taking part when you can bring in some "fresh faces". Ignored for the featherweight bracket, ignored for the lightweight bracket, the Barry Scott travesty continues!

Tournament needs to be renamed to "The Evolution Fighter Who's Had A Decent Two Months" #barryscotttravesty

Sean McDonnel

@shortfuse122829

Hey @BarryScottMMA if you're looking for work I am interested in hiring @BoneCollector_GBunn a water boy for the EVO tournament. From what I've seen of your fights lately it looks like that's all you're good for anymore!! @TheReal_DPower99879 sends his regards...

Who the hell is Gary Bunn? Hasn't he had enough liquid collected lately, judging by the amount of piss in his pants right now at the thought of facing Scott. Such a big man to trash talk someone he knows he won't have to fight against, I guess I have to assume you're the one who started the #barryscotttravesty and made sure he wasn't allowed to enter.