Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

Oh I understand all right, why bring in a guy who's already defeated three of the guys taking part when you can bring in some "fresh faces". Ignored for the featherweight bracket, ignored for the lightweight bracket, the Barry Scott travesty continues!

Tournament needs to be renamed to "The Evolution Fighter Who's Had A Decent Two Months" #barryscotttravesty

Who the hell is Gary Bunn? Hasn't he had enough liquid collected lately, judging by the amount of piss in his pants right now at the thought of facing Scott. Such a big man to trash talk someone he knows he won't have to fight against, I guess I have to assume you're the one who started the #barryscotttravesty and made sure he wasn't allowed to enter.

The former VS 145, Ascension 155 and current Syn 155lb champion. Yep, I been calling out Otso for the first round but made sure Mega didn't put in a guy who's 2-6 in his last 8 fights. You got me there. Piss is officially dribbling. Pretty sure I already hold a win over Scott w/ a can

The former VS 145, Ascension 155 and current Syn 155lb champion. Yep, I been calling out Otso for the first round but made sure Mega didn't put in a guy who's 2-6 in his last 8 fights. You got me there. Piss is officially dribbling. Pretty sure I already hold a win over Scott w/ a can

Well at least you admit you decided which fighters got to enter and who didn't, while at the same time you conveniently get matched up against the guy you've been asking to fight and preparing for in the first round.

This really brings the integrity of The Evolution Fighter Of The Last Few Months into question and the #barryscotttravesty continues.

You do realize I own ITFL right? I have nothing to do w/ any of the match-making process or decision making that goes on in Evolution. I hear about things before they're put up in the forum that is about the extent of my decision making. Between my own tournament and all the writing I do I barely have time to pay attention to my own sliders let alone which one of your cans is put in or left out of a tournament

You do realize I own ITFL right? I have nothing to do w/ any of the match-making process or decision making that goes on in Evolution. I hear about things before they're put up in the forum that is about the extent of my decision making. Between my own tournament and all the writing I do I barely have time to pay attention to my own sliders let alone which one of your cans is put in or left out of a tournament

Oh and the backtracking begins, you admitted to it only a few posts ago, your words were,

Yep, I been calling out Otso for the first round but made sure Mega didn't put in a guy who's 2-6 in his last 8 fights. You got me there.

Now that your blunder has been revealed you want to pretend you had nothing to do with it. Once again the #barryscotttravesty continues.

Good luck to everyone involved because you're going to need it, this one's been rigged from the start!

yeah sorry dick, i took some fresh faces as i have other plans for scott. hope you understand

HTHero I took the opportunity to correct your spelling mistake...

@BarryScottMMA I thought it was about finding the fighter of the year, not just the flavour of the month. #Barryscotttravesty

So surprised you didn't send that clown Mitch the Bitch here to fight this battle on your behalf, very proud of you!!

The only thing tragic about Barry Scott is that his career is still going

Wow I just looked his recent record over, such a shame he doesn't know when to walk away...

It's called sarcasm

The only thing tragic about Barry Scott is that his career is still going

But how do we know if you were being sarcastic then or sarcastic now? The facts that we do know is that you asked to fight Otso in the first round and that's exactly what you got. #Rigged

Admittedly Barry's career hasn't been going as well as he would like in recent times, but every dog has their day. It just so happens that a lot of dog's have had their day against Barry lately. As they say though, form is temporary, class is permanent.

However, now that I think about it, Barry's career started to go downhill the moment you become involved in writing for Evo, which leads me to think that this conspiracy runs even deeper than I originally anticipated.

As soon as your behind the scenes knowledge made you ware of the upcoming tournament you quite obviously began paying off Mike Tycoon to hack Barry's fights so that he goes on a losing run and gets glossed over for this tournament so that you never have to face him again.

Meanwhile, jokers like Frank Rizzo Jr are welcomed in with open arms, despite never having put in a decent performance in their lives.

The #barryscotttravesty continues...

Damn how about that? My fighter whooped your can at one of his highest points in his career and now my brilliant writing has helped start the downward spiral of his career......

I'd guess it's safe to say that Mega left Barry Scott of the tournament roster for fear what would happen to him if he were to come up against me yet again

Damn how about that? My fighter whooped your can at one of his highest points in his career and now my brilliant writing has helped start the downward spiral of his career......

I'd guess it's safe to say that Mega left Barry Scott of the tournament roster for fear what would happen to him if he were to come up against me yet again

Whooped? You snuck by with a decision despite being a bloody mess. The only reason you came away with the victory is because everytime you punched Scott he thought you were tapping.

As for what would happen if Scott faced you again, well you've gone out of your way to make sure we don't fight out the answer to that so I guess we'll never know.

Whooped? You snuck by with a decision despite being a bloody mess. The only reason you came away with the victory is because everytime you punched Scott he thought you were tapping.

As for what would happen if Scott faced you again, well you've gone out of your way to make sure we don't fight out the answer to that so I guess we'll never know.

Wait a minute....I've been going out of my way to avoid the fight? I got the damn belt pal....you been tanking fights left and right so you don't get matched against the great Danny Power

Wait a minute....I've been going out of my way to avoid the fight? I got the damn belt pal....you been tanking fights left and right so you don't get matched against the great Danny Power

Well we don't all get title shots after losing more than we've won in the last few months.

Besides as I've said, I thought this was about finding the best fighter of the year, you'd think when, as already mentioned, Barry has defeated tournament participants Otso Jokinen, Waru Kazuri and Sly Randolph this year that would be enough to justify his inclusion in the tournament so he can put the record straight once and for all.

The featherweight tournament has been opened up to more than the original 8 participants, the only thing that makes sense at this point is to also open the LW tournament up to more people so we can finally put an end to the #barryscotttravesty

He's also still open to competing in the MW or LHW tournaments or a BW tournament, should one be added.

Well technically that title fight wasn't supposed to go to me, it should've gone to Rainer Varvaskoukku but that guy went inactive a few days before he smashed Danny Power. So me beating Griffin who'd won 5 in a row kinda stole his momentum.

I am all for adding more guys to LW so that you can enter and anybody else who wants can get in. Not sure how he'd do that w/o re-doing the bracket and my fight offer has already been confirmed.

With the brackets still uncompleted Barry Scott would now like to enter the middleweight or light heavyweight tournament, and will be happy to take part in the bantamweight tournament should one be added to finally put an end to the #barryscotttravesty

mw div granted