Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

At least it'll be a good gauge for you on where he stands against the top guys!

Behind, behind. But it's good occasion to test sliders abd maybe I would cause upset of the year ;)?

We'll see, I can't wait for the tourney to starts.

If the MW division collapses due to everybody not signing in fear of Pluto being needed there, Pluto will enter the WW division and conquer all those who run in fear from him. Sinuhe Egyptian, Dennis Wise, you cowards have nowhere to go. Pluto intended on entering and destroying you two by mat humping the ever living shit out of your faces, but the boss man doesn't want Pluto to scare you guys out of the tournament, so he needed Palhares at MW. Thank megajug for saving your fearful little tails the trouble of being skull fucked by the KO King.

Haha.. If it takes too long to start this tournament Sinuhe can fight Pilates before it. Just like I wrote in your guestbook. What makes you think that Sinuhe is scared of someone? He is former p4p 1! Just look at who he has faced before. He even fight Otso. Twice. And thats something you are afraid of.

And if you start ranting about that half pound.. We in Finland invented something for you. Its called sauna. Use it.

• Upvote 1

Haha.. If it takes too long to start this tournament Sinuhe can fight Pilates before it. Just like I wrote in your guestbook. What makes you think that Sinuhe is scared of someone? He is former p4p 1! Just look at who he has faced before. He even fight Otso. Twice. And thats something you are afraid of.

And if you start ranting about that half pound.. We in Finland invented something for you. Its called sauna. Use it.

No thanks. Pluto doesn't need to use a Sauna - a common place for groups of naked men - it's no surprise that the sauna was invented by a bunch of finnfaggots. The 'Deus de Guerra' fears nothing. Pluto will use Otso's mohawk to tickle his balls while he rubs them on his face. Otso has come up in weight before, he can easily just sign to the MW division to fight Pluto. Pluto has never, and will never, fight at 155. Only reason why Pluto dropped to 171 was because I put him on weight loss for the Merik Hunt (170 lbs) fight and forgot to take him off of it.

The following exchange indicates Sinuhe is scared of big bad Pluto Palhares:

Chris Karter Nov 08, 2013 20:10 GMT

Pluto vs Egyptian - don't be scared homie.

Mr Gutz Nov 09, 2013 18:44 GMT

How about Idea vs Pluto? :) That way both could counter td and LnP but this time Pluto wouldnt have speed advantage. :)

Chris Karter Nov 10, 2013 08:05 GMT

That might be the softest thing I've read in weeks.

Mr Gutz Nov 10, 2013 12:47 GMT

How about Stone vs Sinuhe and Pluto vs Idea?

Chris Karter Nov 11, 2013 04:07 GMT

Sinuhe Egyptian scared of Pluto Palhares ? Priceless! Send your boy to Syn, Ben "Balls of" Stone aint scared.

I smell fear.

No thanks. Pluto doesn't need to use a Sauna - a common place for groups of naked men - it's no surprise that the sauna was invented by a bunch of finnfaggots. The 'Deus de Guerra' fears nothing. Pluto will use Otso's mohawk to tickle his balls while he rubs them on his face. Otso has come up in weight before, he can easily just sign to the MW division to fight Pluto. Pluto has never, and will never, fight at 155. Only reason why Pluto dropped to 171 was because I put him on weight loss for the Merik Hunt (170 lbs) fight and forgot to take him off of it.

The following exchange indicates Sinuhe is scared of big bad Pluto Palhares:

Chris Karter Nov 08, 2013 20:10 GMT

Pluto vs Egyptian - don't be scared homie.Mr Gutz Nov 09, 2013 18:44 GMT

How about Idea vs Pluto? :) That way both could counter td and LnP but this time Pluto wouldnt have speed advantage. :)

Chris Karter Nov 10, 2013 08:05 GMT

That might be the softest thing I've read in weeks.

Mr Gutz Nov 10, 2013 12:47 GMT

How about Stone vs Sinuhe and Pluto vs Idea?Chris Karter Nov 11, 2013 04:07 GMT

Sinuhe Egyptian scared of Pluto Palhares ? Priceless! Send your boy to Syn, Ben "Balls of" Stone aint scared.

I smell fear.

Mr Gutz Nov 11, 2013 05:15 GMT

I am just playing with you. :) You know that Evo tournament is about to start. Lets do Pluto v Sinuhe after that. Or before if it is possible.

Why didnt you show it all? Your aggressive behaviour is clearly hiding something. And since you are shamed of showing your body in sauna it could be that your dick is just that small and your body is soft and feminine. It actually explains a lot.

• Upvote 1

Mr Gutz Nov 11, 2013 05:15 GMT

I am just playing with you. :) You know that Evo tournament is about to start. Lets do Pluto v Sinuhe after that. Or before if it is possible.

Why didnt you show it all? Your aggressive behaviour is clearly hiding something. And since you are shamed of showing your body in sauna it could be that your dick is just that small and your body is soft and feminine. It actually explains a lot.

There's no need to show any comments made after the fact of fear has been established, and besides, you already directed us to your last comment made on my profile with your previous statement.

.http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/27801f87f3854885bbdba2412958e27e/l.jpg

Fear the Captain. This finely tuned athletic machine can't sit in the Sauna full of naked men, because they'd feel inferior and their staring at my masculinity would belittle them. Lookin's for free, but touchin's gon' cost ya.

prob true. but in this case we have #1 and #2 fw in this thing so they get 1st round byes.

then you will have the four winners of the first round and the two fighters with byes to match up in the second round. after that round you would have three fighters remaining.

You could add 2 more and get to 12 and give the top 4 fighters first round byes.

then you will have the four winners of the first round and the two fighters with byes to match up in the second round. after that round you would have three fighters remaining.

You could add 2 more and get to 12 and give the top 4 fighters first round byes.

Or you have the bottom 4 ranked fighters fight a qualifying fight - 2 losers don't enter the tourney and the winners do giving you the 8 you need

when i post the bracket it will make more sense