•• Murderers' Row •• LHW Creation Tournament ••

Dee

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27b3.jpg

Van Wolfswinkle

Van promises adrenaline pumping fights and tells me Petke has something coming which he isn't going to like and after he's brushed this pussy aside he will stride onto his next opponent!

I have to say that I like Van's attitude. Too bad that he signed his own death sentence by hiring Aaron ThaiGuy as his manager! I mean c'mon, the dude can't even prepare his fighters to handle the level of competition in the QFC and now he throws Van into a tournament filled with fighters from some of the most talented managers in the game! If you ask me, that is just irresponsible!

Usually I love when my fighters get to fight some bum from The Steel Penn Alliance, because that usually means an easy win for me, but this time the skill gap is just so ridiculous that it almost makes me feel bad. I feel like a grown man who is about to beat up a 5yr old girl!

But as I said, I like Van's attitude so I want to say this to him: If you still want to be a fighter when you get out of the hospital after your fight with Janis you should ditch this Aaron dude and come to me and I'll make you become a real fighter!

• Upvote 1

I have to say that I like Van's attitude. Too bad that he signed his own death sentence by hiring Aaron ThaiGuy as his manager! I mean c'mon, the dude can't even prepare his fighters to handle the level of competition in the QFC and now he throws Van into a tournament filled with fighters from some of the most talented managers in the game! If you ask me, that is just irresponsible!

Usually I love when my fighters get to fight some bum from The Steel Penn Alliance, because that usually means an easy win for me, but this time the skill gap is just so ridiculous that it almost makes me feel bad. I feel like a grown man who is about to beat up a 5yr old girl!

But as I said, I like Van's attitude so I want to say this to him: If you still want to be a fighter when you get out of the hospital after your fight with Janis you should ditch this Aaron dude and come to me and I'll make you a real fighter!

Ohhhh babyyy itss onnnn!!!!

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/13w10_zps02e60fac.jpg

"The Devil of Ramadi" Chris Kyle

"Yeah, I'll be going down but I'll be taking your boy Ville down to the mat with me where his face will surely be re-arranged. I got that mark in my sights and he has no where to run once that cage door closes. 160 confirmed kills in my military career says I make Ville my bitch come fight night."

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/13w10_zps02e60fac.jpg

"The Devil of Ramadi" Chris Kyle

"Alasin, I hope you've said all your prayers because I'll be showing you no mercy come fight night. Perhaps the ref will be able to stop me from putting an end to you. Don't think I don't already have you two future ghosts, Stronghammer and Diaz, in my scope. I will win this tournament and one of you will just be another stepping stone on the way there."

• Upvote 1

Allright fellas. Here's my short and pointless preview of the 205 tournament 1st round. Hope you enjoy it even a little bit. :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1385286828MR3.jpg

Jamal Jackson vs Wolfgang Fritz

"Jacked" Jamal Jackson seemed to be on everyones radar before the match ups were made. Fritz's manager probably jizzed his pants when he heard the news. Anyway, Jackson is a great amateur boxer turned into a MMA prospect. He has the better wrestling skill today but I feel like that's not going to be a huge factor in this fight. Maybe he'll use it to soften his opponent up in clinch or something but Im pretty sure he'll just throw knuckles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. That said, his opponent in Wolfgang "Bang" Fritz is no slouch on the feet either. Specializing in muay thai we are to expected to get heavy rain in form of lethal high kicks and devastating nut shots. :D

Prediction: Jackson via Unanimous Decision

Paul Doyle vs Antero Mela

It's a classical striker versus grappler match up. ...and no, no we dont have any drug testing here in Murderers' Row. That's why we allow any crackhead to enter the cage and throwdown. Hopefully though Mr.Doyle isn't drugged up to his gills when these boys get it on becouse he needs to keep the fight standing at all costs! His opponent Antero Mela has made a living out of strangling people and is looking to put yet another scalp or limb on his wall after this fight. Doyle has better wrestling than Mela so it will be a long night for the grappler if he can't find a way to get the fight to the mat.

Prediction: Doyle by KO (punch) - 2nd

Abraham Kurse vs Trevor Reznick

Abraham "Radioactive" Kurse will bring a top level BJJ game to the fight. Im just wondering how he got his nickname? Maybe he has terrible breath or something. Anyway, his opponent Trevor Reznick will try to nullify Kurse's strength by keeping this fight at a striking distance. From there he can use his way better boxing skills to pick his shots and make Kurse walk through a flock of flames. If the fight goes to ground Reznick will be in limbo from where he can get out only in a stretcher or via massive brainfart by a bum referee.

Prediction: Reznick by KO - 1st

Asda Price vs Paska Lortti

Yet another striker versus grappler match up. Mr.Lortti is an absolute monster in wrestling but has non-existent striking skills. There's no doubt he will try to squeeze the shit out of his opponent and molest him on the floor soon after. He will try to take this fight to the mat from the opening bell to the end of times. Price has to use his feet in order to move away from the wave of takedown attempts coming his way. Finding Lortti's chin shouldn't be too hard becouse Lortti has not thrown a single punch, seen a single boxing match or even ever heard of the concept of striking in his entire life.

Prediction: Lortti by TKO (strikes) - 1st

Chris Kyle vs Ville Alasin

OFF, off, off with your head! Dance, dance 'till you dead. HEADS WILL ROLL, heads will roll, heads will roll, on the floor... Sorry about that but that song came to my mind when I was scouting this scrap. Aaanyway, these two savages have talked the talk and now it's time to fight the fight. Kyle claims he has killed 160 people in a line of duty and that if the ref doesn't stop him in time the count will go to 161 come fight time. Strong words. Alasin calmly replied and said something about pulling a magic trick on his opponent. Mm'kay. Unfortunately there is no magic in fighting, just punch a hole in your opponents face and be done with it. If Alasin can keep the fight standing he can do just that. Then again, if Kyle succeeds in a takedown attempt he might get his 161th nod.

Prediction: Kyle by TKO - 1st

Brutus Stronghammer vs Mick Diaz

Mr.Stronghammer has obviously been busy sparring, wow. On paper he has quite a bit better boxing than his opponent and can match his wrestling too. Mick Diaz looks to be the more versatile warrior though. I wonder if he has anything to do with the famous Diaz brothers? Well we will know when the fight happens, or when he opens his mouth. DUBLIN BITCHEEEES!!! Will they go toe to toe and try to remove each others conciousness? Probably so. Maybe not. Mick might have an ace up his sleeve... Well who knows? All I hope is that there will be blooood!!

Prediction: Stronghammer by TKO (strikes) - 2nd

Van WolfsWinkle vs Janis Petke

These two savages are close to mirror images of each other. They're roughly the same height, same wight and on paper they both are good boxers with some wrestling skills to go with it. Im sure these two will light each other up on the feet and I hope it will be one of those Rock'Em Sock'EM robots type of fights. Can't wait to see this one!

Prediction: Petke by Unanimous Decision

Dark Hell vs Algot Von Panzerhosen

Von Panzerhosen is rocking a "Chinless Bastard" nickname but I dont know if that's some kind of mind games he's playing. Looks to me he is solid on the feet with his strong muay thai skill-set. The mysterious character that is named Dark Hell has the better wrestling game. Will be interesting to see if he tries to use that for a grinding victory. Either way Im sure these two are ready to scrap their hearts out. Bring it! Let's get this party started!

Von Panzerhosen by KO - 3rd