Keep an eye on GNP - significant change just been made

MMATycoon

FORGET THIS BIT NOW - DONT NEED ANY MORE IDS.

If your fighter is a GNP guy, please post his ID.

Even better still, if you have a recent fight where you think you should have GNPd a finish, post up the fight. I wanna run some tests and try and get this GNP thing fixed so that we don't get loads of strikes and no finish. Thanks.

Edit - OK, I've made the change - please keep me up to date on how GNP goes from now on for a week or so. It should appear more logical and get less rocked but no finishes. If GNP now ends up being too dominant then let me know that too and we'll move it back a bit.

I'm pretty ok with the results I've been getting from gnp. Even though I'm not finishing too much, it seems to help.

Here are my fighters who use GnP a decent amount:

Karl Bach (4210)

Hart Nox (24053)

and a bit less:

Steve Long (3714)

Hart Nox finished his only fight by cut.

I guess I'd say perhaps Karl's GnP was underpowered a bit in his fights, and he had to finish by sub:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=21713 30 strikes and a rocking

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=12424 34 strikes,a rocking, and a cut

But I think those might have both been before some recent changes you made

Alright guys, thanks for the fighters. I've made a pretty big change to GNP. Let me know how you get on with it - I don't want GNP to suddenly go nuts and become dominant so keep me updated on how it's looking both in your own fights and in other people's fights that you see.

I was also working on that negative fight values issue so that should be fixed now too.

I just hope they cant do much damage GNP from their backs. And as Brock lesnar proves, the bigger fighter the more chance of GNP knock out. Bunny punch knock out.

i try to do GnP --- but a lot of people just spam subs when on ground -- kinda frustrating cause it usually seems to work but its all a work in progress

I agree with the spamming of subs of being able to win a fight, have done it myself. That and I also see a lot of, he looks gassed, but the fighter can still win. So why bother with cardio when gassing means nothing but to many beans for supper.

I agree with the spamming of subs of being able to win a fight, have done it myself. That and I also see a lot of, he looks gassed, but the fighter can still win. So why bother with cardio when gassing means nothing but to many beans for supper.

conditioning does a lot in the game

Cardio helps you train better (ie you lose less energy with each session), it also helps you cut weight, and much more...but by all means don't train it up haha. Really I don't think there are that many GnP finishes in MMA--I mean just look at GSP and Clay Guida as examples.