Could Robbie upset Rory??!!

I know it seems a bit crazy... But lets be real. Robbie has been in the game for a long time and I truly believe he is getting better. I think he has the aggressiveness and takendown defense to make this a good fight. He had some good speed and deadly power in those hands. All Robbie does is finish so this fight could be interesting.

What are you guys thoughts?

I hope so, I used to like Rory but the more he fights the more cocky and arrogant he becomes. I just want to see him get KTFO now. Skill wise I think Rory is more well rounded, He'll probably be able to take Robbie down and take him out of his game with his wrestling. Robbies submission defence used to be questionable but Renato Sobral and Tim Kennedy couldn't finish him on the ground and it even took Souza 3 rounds to finish him so that says something. I have a feeling that Rory will keep the fight on the ground, wear Robbie down and eventually sink a choke or another decision win. I cant see Robbie losing to TKO though. It will probably be a boring fight actually because Rory will be looking to hold Robbie down for the entire fight.

ok lets be real rory's wrestling hasn't been tested yet,so him actually taking robbie down is questionable. robbie has this vitor explosiveness and we have seen he can't take a beating and still ko someone. rory has been TKO'd by a puncher that doesn't hit nearly as hard as robbie. what i am saying here is that out of all underdogs u should bet on robbie

anything is possible. if Robbie hurts him I see this fighting ending quick. If it goes the distance I see rory getting the nod unless robbie beats him up for 3 round in convincing fashion. I guess we have to wait and see. .

Obviously anyone who hits that hard can beat almost anyone but I think it will be very simlar to GSP-Hendricks, Rory will use his jab on the feet and mix in takedwons to get the UD. Lawler is as game as anyone but outside of GSP, Hendricks, and Condit I think he beats all other welterweights at this point.

i think Robbie will KO Rory ...
I like both the fighters, but this time I m rooting for Robbie ...
but Robbie should stuff the takedowns from Rory ... i think Rory's gameplan will be to take him down and pin him to the mat ( GSP style ) :D

Happy to be wrong on this one. Great fight! The judges definitely made the right decision. Good for Robbie! What's with Rory these days, he plays it way to safe now. He used to be such a finisher now it's like he's over calculating or something.

When you fight someone as dangerous as "Ruthless" Robbie it's kinda better to play it safe. Rory stayed on the feet in the danger zone much more than I thought he would. Great fight.