Alert messages

FatBoy

When I fly my guy to any city other than his home base for a fight, I get 2 messages per day that he is not in the same city as his gym, and could not train. I understand the usefulness of these alert messages, but if your fighter is in a city other than his base, and he has a fight in this same city within say 3 days, or even a week, shouldn't these notifications be disabled? Obviously the fighter was moved to that city for a reason. Thoughts?

Ah, I guess this makes sense. Still, I think it would be a nice improvement.

When i started my org, there was a lot of new managers who didn't have any clue about flying to different city (luckily we have auto flights), and many of them stayed in London and never trained again even though their fighters sent them messages every day. This game can be very confusing and hard to people who just started.

^^ What Vladi said. Personally I rather have them on than don't have them at all.

Yeah i agree with this. I do not think we need to remove the messages we get. There are places we do not get any info (such as when someone joins your alliance). I rather see more of these messages, not less.

• Upvote 1