Gym partnership.

darksoul

There are more incentives which I was going to discuss if anyone was interested and they seem right for the partnership.

Basically though I was willing to fully staff the gym to our needs and just charge $1000 per fighter of there's if they have all their fighters in the gym and pay the rest of the bill myself. Nothing special but a lot of people pay that for their fighters in gyms with a lot more fighters in it.

I'm not sure how much you have in your org. But running a private gym like you are talking is expensive. If you are shooting for a less than 2:1 ratio (which is standard private numbers) with 8 coaches and 16 fighters at $1000/week you will lose somewhere between 50-60k per month. Not trying to rain on your parade but wasn't sure if you knew how much it costed, And that's for just a 2:1 ratio. It's worse when you get closer to 1:1

I'm not sure how much you have in your org. But running a private gym like you are talking is expensive. If you are shooting for a less than 2:1 ratio (which is standard private numbers) with 8 coaches and 16 fighters at $1000/week you will lose somewhere between 50-60k per month. Not trying to rain on your parade but wasn't sure if you knew how much it costed, And that's for just a 2:1 ratio. It's worse when you get closer to 1:1

Yeah - I know its in the region of 50k plus. Thanks for checking though :)

I was a bit vague about the actual details as I thought if someone wants to partner up 50/50 then they're serious so they'd be more serious when I tell them I'll pay the extra after the fighters have paid the weekly gym fee.

The idea was basically to fund a small cap gym (20-30) and then make up the difference once fighters have paid their fees weekly.

Never mind, there's no interest anyway lol.