MMA Finland - Helsinki

vahti

I currently have 3 fighters in MMA Finland and I think it's one of the best gyms in Helsinki. My suggestion is that you (we) make it even better. I think the weekly fee could be enything up to 200$ for now if the new coaches keep coming in! I'd like to see a few double elite coaches in (elite bjj + elite wrestling and elite mt + elite boxing). Keep it going!

i have a helsinki fighter, he transfered to there, and is one of my biggest talents. At the moment he is in a crappy gym, but i'm gonna check out yours immediatelly and transfer him :)

Edit: the gym looks good, has a lot of potential. Only remark i got, is too much workload on the coaches at the moment, but as it is a beginning gym, this is normal.

i'm sure this will get a lot better as he gets more income

btw, gym-owner, i dont mind a raise too, i rather spent some more dollars, then get cheaper worse training xD

What are you guys getting paid in Helsinki that you can afford $200 a week?

I gotta figure 95% of the fighters in Helsinki can't afford that.

Believe me, helsinki dudes know how deep their wallets are... never seen such a greedy bunch xD

350/250/250 for a beginning fighter is a bad contract apparently, they want 500/500/500 for a rookie, so i guess thats the way people can afford more expensive gyms

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...