Konflikt Smack Talk

I am speaking on behalf of my fighter Bill Smif. He is ready for the toughest there is and he's looking to prove this over a dominating victory November 5th against Sean Lulz. Sean's BJJ is gonna get him knocked within seconds of the first round. Smif doesnt want to fight the scrubs, but if it gets him to the top then he will.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the corner of his eye Chris Karter saw the security guard get thrown, he recognized the man with the eccentric hair with Yuri Pulanski as the manager of Ryan Larkin, a fighter currently training at Convicted Fight Club. He was still sitting at that same VIP table with Tony. He motioned for his armed security to stand down and hold fire, as he listened to Petro Farantini interrupt the press conference. He got on his cell phone made a call to the head of his security, told him to fire the security guard that was thrown into the air. He pulled out a bag of weed from his pocket, pulled out a couple grams and started breaking up the trees. When Petro and Yuri were done making a scene, Chris grabbed that bottle of hennessy, took a few big gulps and leaned forward as he talked into the mic.

Chris Karter "You're an alright dude, you know you're kinda funny in your own way but you need to fire your hair stylist."

Chris paused, pull out a grape dutch cigarillo and split it down the middle, emptied the guts, replaced the tobacco with marijuana, rolled it up, twisted it, lit it with a lighter as he took a big pull from the gar, as he exhaled he continued.

Chris Karter "Seriously? You used to take weed from white boys like me? Hahahahahaha... say what you want about me just leave my weed outta this."

Took another hit of that gar...

Chris Karter "Look, Mr Martini I understand, I really do. You're envious of what I got. Jealous of this lime light, it's cool. You gotta understand I work hard for all this, I put the time, the hours, I make moves man. You're still penny pushin, but I don't hate ya for it, it's hard times out here. Make your money, do what you gotta do to get your name out there, but understand I worked hard to get here and so did my fighters, you can be a hater if you want to. Callin' Jesus Santos the golden boy? Very inaccurate statement my gender bending friend.. very inaccurate. Jesus why don't you get up here and tell him how you feel."

Jesus stepped up to the podium, sat down and started talking.

Jesus Santos "Ay wey let your fist do the talkin' on the 23rd, you won't stand with me homes. I know what you wanna do... you're gonna come out and do everything you can to get me on my back, thinkin' there's a weakness in my game or somethin'. Bandito Enrico El Toro, you better be ready to brawl. The Hands of God will tame the Russian Bear at Bobs bar, wait and see. Aint scared to fight nobody man, nobody. Any time, any where. Convicted for life."

Held the number 1 in the air, the fans went crazy. Jesus posed for a few pictures, went over took a shot of henny, hit the blunt, then he walked off the stage.

Chris Karter "Go get em tiger haha, I see this fight goin' one way, and one way only. Yuri's gonna come out, try and get a takedown and wake up a few minutes later. Jesus aint playin no games, the Russian doesn't stand a chance. If Yuri wins, I'll pay for his trainin' at Convicted Fight Club for a month. 4 weeks.. that's a deal."

Chris smiled as he passed the gar to his brother Tony. They were Don King-ing their fight, there were no hard feelings on Chris Karter's part although he felt a little disrespected at some of the comments Yuri Polansky's manager had said but it was good for hyping up the event, the organization, and the city. The takeover of Los Angeles had already begun.

A few minutes after all the commotion...... a reporter steps outside to regroup himself and also to let his pants dry since he pissed on himself after being frightened.

He notices off in the distance a group of ppl and recognizes Pablo Dominguez owner of Ruthless Aggression Fight Club. Reporter wonders to himself what is he doing here in LA?

Reporter: (walks over to the group) Mr. Dominguez can i have a word with you real quick?

Pablo: Yeah make it quick cause i have to catch a flight back to London in a couple of hours and im trying to enjoy my time here in LA.

Reporter: Mr. Dominguez we havent seen you at a Konflikt event in a while is there something going on...you used to attend all the shows and we have seen Konflikt owner Paul Bradley at your shows.

Pablo: Hahaha i love how u reporters try to make something out of nothing. Hell with all the damn swine flu thats going around you cant be to carefull. Everything is fine we have a meeting setup with Paul a lil later tonight.

Reporter: So have you heard of all the news thats been going on with all the signings of these top fighters here? Are you worried that your fighters will be overshawdoed here? Your one of the first managers to have fighters here but we havent heard much from you or your fighters lately.

Pablo: Hell im all for the competition only great things can come from this. Oh my guys have been busy training dont worry Pablo over here has a title shot coming up for the vacant heavyweight title. We have stayed a lil hidden but trust me we have been training our asses off. With all these top tier fighters all it does is make my guys train that much more so we can fight that much better.

Reporter: Well Mr. Dominguez is there anyway we will see any of your top fighters from your org testing there skills here in LA?

Pablo: Dont get ahead of yourself jr...like me and Paul have said numerous times we have something up our sleeves just wait.

Reporter: one more question Mr. Dominguez...What do you..

Pablo: Enough for now im gone i got some partying to do.

Harry: Hi, I’m Harry Ball and I’m here at the home of Konflikt President Paul Bradley who is here with one of his fighters Tyler Durden. Thanks for you both taking the time out of your busy schedules to speak with us again.

Paul: It’s a pleasure Harry, Tyler has something he wants to say.

Tyler: Firstly I want to apologize for interrupting the press conference the other day I was out of order and crossed the line. It was a heat of the moment thing but it’s because I care and believe that I am the best Welterweight in the Country, sure Nate beat me last time out, he is a great fighter and I take nothing from him but I went into that fight with poor tactics my last manager didn’t have a clue with tactics and feel I would take him in a re-match.

Harry: Looks like you have to get past Lance St Pierre first, a fighter who never lost his Championship at Combat Pro FC and is a world class performer.

Tyler: The fight is signed and sealed and will be the biggest fight of my career, me and Lance both want to fight Nate, but he has to get past me first in order for that to happen. I think it will be a great match and St Pierre is a fighter that I respect, but also one that I believe that I can beat. He mocked my boxing skills but I’ve been working on them and should be able to take him down and that’s where I'll show my class.

Harry: So, Paul will to be giving Tyler a title match if he beats St Pierre at Convicted?

Paul: If Tyler win’s and Nate is happy to fight him again then it will happen. Nate is a great Champion and grown a great deal since joining Konflikt and no one will have an easy fight against him. But I like to look at it one fight at a time, I’m confident in Tyler’s ability but I also know that Chris Karter is a fantastic manager and will have St Pierre pumped up come fight time, it should be a classic…I hope and feel that Tyler will win but anything can happen in the fight game.

Harry: Thanks for your time gentlemen.

April Watson, a young local female reporter, caught up with Lance St Pierre after an intense training session at Convicted Fight Club.

April "Soooo Lance... Tyler Durden issued a public apology today for interupting the press conference."

Lance St Pierre nodded his head up and down then drank his triple XXX vitamin water.

Lance "Mmmm triple antioxidants.."

A confused smile on the reporters face.

Lance"Sorry haha I get paid for that..."

April "Hehe it's okay, back to the question..."

Lance "And?"

April "Wellll........ do you accept his apology?"

Lance "Sure why not? I understand what he's doing, and why he's doin' it."

April "Care to elaborate?"

Lance "It's not easy.. well being a fighter is, you either are or your not. Pretty simple. But to choose fighting as your career, it's not easy. It becomes more than just fighting. It's your job, a full time job. You put a lot of work in, lots of hours. I don't blame him for getting emotional, nobody in that division wants to see me get an immediate title shot. They don't think I deserve it.. hell I don't think I deserve it, I'm comin' off a loss. Sure I was Combat Pro FC's welterweight champion.. but what have I done in america? Not much. I got caught in an armbar late in the first round, on pay per view - that's a pretty humbling and eye opening experience. There was no way in hell Carl Allen was gonna beat me, I knew I was gonna win. Well... things didn't turn out that way. So now a lot of people, fighters and fans, are gonna question my ability, that happens. I accept it as it is and use it as motivation when I'm trainin'."

April "So what exactly were you saying Tyler was doing?"

Lance "It's hard to prove yourself, everybody wants to do it - and they have to do it before they get any respect. When I joined Konflikt people immedietly thought 'title shot' so I'm sure I pissed off a lot of fighters in the division - especially Tyler. You gotta do what you gotta do to promote yourself, get your name out there, make enough money to pay bills, feed your family, keep food on the table. I know he lost to Nate, he wants revenge, hell he prolly dreams about it at night... and he saw me signin' here as something that was getting in the way of something he wanted, and hell maybe he saw me lose on PPV and thinks he can beat me."

April "Are you looking forward to proving yourself to Tyler?"

Lance "Yeah, very much so... and the rest of the 170 pound division. It's gonna take more than a belt color to beat me."

April "If you beat Tyler Durden at Konflikt: Convicted... we should expect a title shot?"

Lance "I want the belt, but it's just a small achievement. I want to be one of the best fighters in the world and I have a long way to go so for now I'm out to prove I'm the best fighter at Konflikt. If I got to fight 2 or 3 people before I get my shot at Nate, that's fine with me. I'll do whatever it takes to prove I'm one of the best fighters in the world and that this signing was more than just a publicity stunt."

April "Well good luck Lance, I'll be rooting for you ;) thanks for your time."

Sly Sports News

Harry: “Hi I’m Harry Ball, and we’re live in the home of Konflikt owner Paul Bradley who is here with his heavyweight fighter Clayton Kosh. Paul I hope you don’t mind me asking but are you ok? You’re not looking to great.”

Paul: “I’ve felt better, had a bit of a wild night last night. I met up with Chris Karter and a group of his fighters celebrating their birthdays for some drinks and partying. Now I’m feeling the effects. The last thing I remember was asking Chris for a smoke as I’d left mine in a club, he passed me one he’d just made and the rest is history.”

Harry: “Living the dream I see Paul…Some people have suggested that your signing of Lance St Pierre is a publicity stunt or just some kind of 1 fight deal, can you confirm that St Pierre will be at Konflikt for longer than 1 fight?”

Paul: “Yes…Now I’m not prepared to into the details of how long the deal is or how much he is getting paid. But it is a deal that I’m happy with and so are Chris and Lance and I think they will be here for a very long time. Signing fighters of his quality show’s the ambition that we have. It’s been suggested that these signings will be the making or breaking of Konflikt but I can’t see it doing anything other than benefiting Konflikt. Lance is a great human being and also a humble one when you get to know him, he is in my eyes a World Class fighter but he feels he has to pay his dues in Konflikt and America and you have to respect that, a lot of fighters with not even half his talent or fit to lace his boots have huge chips on their shoulders.”

Harry: “Your friend and owner of RAFC in London, Pablo Dominguez was speaking about you two coming up with something, care to let anyone in on that?”

Paul: “Sorry Harry, not at this stage but when the time is right you’ll be the first person to know and trust me it will be big news and I should have some more good news in the coming days just waiting to tie up a few loose ends.”

Harry: “You’re starting to make a name for your self as a top manager and have turned Clayton’s career around a great deal, do you see Clayton as a major player in Konflikt.”

Paul: “Clayton was a great fighter when I hired him he just didn’t know how to use his skills to get the best out of them, so I sat him down and told him just how good he was and got him feeling good in himself then gave him a hard training schedule and it’s paying off with five wins in a row now.”

Harry: “Clayton you have big fight coming up against Joey Blocks who is 3-0, how do you see that one going?”

Clayton: “It’s going to be a tough fight; he is a great stand up fighter and was awesome in his first fight beating Shawn Malibu who is currently 5-1 so it won’t be easy. I have a pretty good stand up game but it needs a bit of work but on the mat I come to life. I hope the fans will enjoy it and that I’ll be the one with my arm raised at the end but I know Rodney Oh will have him in top shape come fight night.”

Harry: “Will you be after a title match should you defeat Joey Blocks?”

Clayton: “I’d like one, but there are other very good heavyweights here and I’ll wait my time will come if I keep on winning and see what happens, I’m 23 so still pretty young and have plenty of time to get gold around my waist, every fighter dreams of big fights, big paydays and championship belts and I’m no different.”

Press Conference

James: Hi im James Black and we are here for an exclusive press conference with the new Heavyweight Champion of Konflikt Pablo Dominguez.

Pablo Dominguez owner of Ruthless Aggression Fight Club comes out first and takes his place at one of the chairs next to the podium.

Pablo: Well thanks everyone for coming out here today to this press conference. It was a proud night for us as i was in attendance to watch one of my top fighters capture gold. Magas put up one hell of a fight but in the end the better man won.

Big P Pablo Dominguez comes out and takes a seat....still looking a lil banged up from the fight.

Reporter: So we dont get names confused here how would you like us to address you.

Pablo: When you have a question for me it will be Mr. Dominguez and well for my fighter just Pablo.

Reporter: So Pablo how do you feel now that you have captured gold.

Big P: Well it feels great and im very proud that my boss Paul Bradley saw something great in me and gave me the opportunity to fight for the title. Mr. Bradley had been in talks with me for a while and went the tournament to crown a champ was formed i was all for it. I got plenty of training time and well here we are now and i stand before you as champion.

Reporter: Pablo last night you got rocked and i also see that you are cut. Does that make you worry when you fight a better rounded fighter?

Big P: A better rounded figther? Magas is a very good boxer he landed some great shots on me so no im not scared to take a hit its just shows how great of a heart i have that i can come backed from being rocked and still have the drive to keep going and win.

Reporter: So who do you think will be next inline for you.

Big P: Well thats up to Mr. Bradley he runs this org and there are some very good fighers in my divison and any of them are in position to fight me. I will be watching and upcoming fight when Kosh fights Blocks because the winner of that fight could be my next opponent. But let it be known that i will not back down from any challenger that comes my way i will do my best to keep the title and produce great fights.

Pablo: Ok guys thanks for coming out here and speaking with us but we have to catch a flight back to Mexico to go celebrate.

This is Mellissa Areola from WSUB News covering all the action for Konflikt Fight Org. We recently caught up with fresh face manager, Petro Farantini, and one of his up and coming stars, Yuri Pulanski, as they were entering their limo at LAX.

Mellissa Areola – Mr. Farantini, can we have a few minutes to discuss Yuri’s upcoming fight with Jesus Dos Santos?

Petro – Damn baby, last time a chick as fine as you wanted to speak to me it was a two for one dance special (looks her up and down). What can I do you for?

Mellissa Areola – Well, your fighter Yuri has a pretty exciting match happening this Friday night and I was wondering if we could discuss it. I know you were not at a loss for comments during Convicted’s press conference; do you have anything more to add?

Petro – Not much more to say, Yuri will handle that Hialeah boy and send him back to his mama in little Havana.

Mellissa Areola – That’s a pretty bold statement, considering Yuri is a heavy underdog.

Petro – I’m a pretty bold guy. Look, I have confidence in all my guys, I pretty much made them what they are today. All of my guys also know if they slip, than it’s a possibility there next fight will be with the government trying to get unemployment. Not much work for a glass jaw fighter these days.

Mellissa Areola – You seemed to personally go after Jesus’ manager Chris Karter, is there a beef between the two of you?

Petro – No real beef, I see him and his fighters as an obstacle in my way to being one of the best managers in the world. It’s an unfortunate circumstance for him because I will strive to do whatever it takes to be on top. When it’s all said and done I can see Chris and I actually co existing in this crazy world, who knows maybe we’ll even partner on some future ventures, but for right now he and his fighter are the enemy.

Look sweetie, we have to run, unless we can continue this conversation over a scotch and a post coital smoke we really have to go.

Mellissa Areola – I don’t see that scenario playing out anytime soon. One last question……You just arrived back in LA with Yuri, where are you guys coming in from?

Petro – (a big smile comes across his face) Ahhhh, we just returned from my home town Miami. I had momma make her famous Pasta Bolognese to keep Yuri’s strength up and I had him do some standup training with a secret sparring partner.

Mellissa Areola – Secret trainer huh? Who might that be?

Petro- (in his best English accent as he puts on the charm.......it's actually a pretty poor English accent) We’ll love, if I told ya, then it really wouldn’t be a secret now would it? (talking normal again)Let’s just say he’s a local Miami fighter and he knows a thing or two about stand up. Also, you may see Yuri on a youtube video in the very near future. If that doesn’t give it away, then I can’t help you. Ok sweet tits gotta go, here’s my card, call me.

Mellissa Areola – Thanks for your time Petro, maybe we can have that Scotch some day. This is Mellissa Areola with WSUB News brining you the latest news on Konflikt from LAX.

Chris Karter "Yeah I'll be speakin' on behalf of Jesus today, regardin' his recent victory over Yuri Pulansky."

Kooper Lopez "So you think this fight shut em up?"

Chris Karter "What do you think?"

Kooper Lopez "Na watchu think?"

Chris Karter "Highlight reel?"

Kooper Lopez "Da Russian did take em down early, was you worried?"

Chris Karter "Not at all. That's what the russian does, he aint finish anybody in his first 2 fights I knew he couldn't finish Jesus."

Kooper Lopez "You wasn't surprised he tried standin' and bangin' after the ref stood the fight up?"

Chris Karter "Maybe a lil bit. Guess he felt he had somethin' to prove... but standin' with the Hands of God was an obvious mistake."

Kooper Lopez "Anything you wanna say to Petro Farantini?"

Chris Karter "I think Mr. Martini owes Jesus an apology. Jesus really took everything they said a lil personal.."

Kooper Lopez "So you think this fight shut em up?"

Chris Karter "Haha man I don't know, it should. Nothin' personal."

Kooper Lopez "Na prolly not who can't talk shit to a cracka like you.. out here thinkin you him john or some shit."

Chris Karter "Drink your haterade today?"

Jesus Santos comes out of Convicted Fight Club's gym, Kooper Lopez turns his direction towards him.

Kooper Lopez "Ay yo Jesus what's goin' bra?"

Jesus Santos "Ay wey que pasa que pasa?"

Kooper Lopez "Nada hablando a este gringo."

The two talked in spanish for a minute before anybody could actually understand them.

Kooper Lopez "So how you feel after knockin Yuri Polanski out in the first round?"

Jesus Santos "Ay good good. Real strong wrestler. Mucho respect for him standin' with me. I did what I said I would do, let my fist speak... lo tomó fácil, nothin' personal anymore. I gotta get goin' though. Mucho gracias and adios amigo."

Kooper Lopez "Ha yeah be easy. Chr---"

The Hunderian turned around only to see Chris getting in a black audi with some hot blonde chick driving. Guess that concludes this interview.

James: Hi this is James Black and im here with an exclusive interview with the reigning Konflikt Heavyweight Champion Pablo Dominguez. First of Mr. Dominguez i have heard that you have been hitting the gym very hard as of late.

Pablo: Yes sir Mr. Black after my win against Mike Magas i felt like i needed to improve some of my ground game along with my standup skills. I moved into a new gym where i would be able to spar with elite coaches and spar with superior fighters. All this training has helped me as i recently earned by purple belt in bjj.

James: Well congratulations on moving up in your bjj skills. So it was recently announced that your next opponent would be Joey Blocks and it would be for your belt, how do you think you match up against him.

Pablo: Well James i watched his fight with Clayton Kosh and i was very impressed with his skill he has great boxing and great power. I feel im the better rounded fighter and if i can dictate the pace of the match i can win this.

James: If you do win this upcoming match do you see yourself as the number 1 heavyweight.

Pablo: I wouldnt go so far as saying number 1 but i would feel im at the top of my game.

James: Any idea on who you would like to face if you get past Joey?

Pablo: No not at this moment i am fully focused on this fight and i will not be overlooking Joey he is a great fighter and i am training and focusing on him and no one else.

James: Well thats great to here im hoping we see a great fight between you guys and good luck and hope you retain your belt.

Pablo: No problem James and thank you for taking the time to come out for this interview. James you will see fireworks at this fight trust me this one will go down in the record books.

Reporter: Konlikt The Super 6 Show 2 pitted Ryan Larkin against the heavy favorite Tito Hopkins. It looks like the bookmakers were wrong as, Larkin, defeated Hopkins with a vicious series of punches and knees. After the event we caught up with the "Lord" Ryan Larkin and his always-quotable manager Petro Farantini partying in LA on their way into SkyBar.

Reporter: Ryan, how does it feel to pull a win when many thought you would lose this fight?

Ryan: Oh, I knew it would be a donnybrook, Tito is a tough guy and he was ready to go tonight. I guess in the end I just caught him lucky, it could have gone either way.

Reporter: That is your first win in the Super 6 tournament, which opponent would you like to take on next?

Ryan: Whomever Mr. Bradley puts in front of me will be next, I don’t care, and I’ll take on the next one and the next one and the next one......

Petro: (cutting off Ryan): This man, is a man, among men! Wooooooo!!! We’re having a good time tonight baby, me and my man are at this lovely club with all these lovely ladies and we are going to celebrate…..at least for tonight. Monday morning Ryan will be back in the gym getting ready for his next challenge.

Reporter: Petro, In a recent interview, Cris Karter, spoke about your other fighter Yuri's loss to his guy Jesus. How did you take his comments?

Petro: What do you want me to tell you? His boy was more experienced and had some heavy hands, no one gave Yuri a chance and yet he took him down and had him sweating. Jesus won in the end, but Yuri is not discouraged, he's already back training and focused on his next fight.

I'm here to promote my fighters and get them some buzz, if that means calling out one of the premier managers in the world, so be it. I will do whatever it takes to reach the top. I may cross paths with Mr. Karter again, maybe we'll be on the same side and maybe we will be adversaries, either way I’m sure it will make history

Petro pulls $200 from his jacket pocket and palms it to the bouncer as his entourage enters through the ropes. Petro throws one arm around Ryan and the other around a gorgeous blonde. As he passes through the doors he turns and screams “Punishment Inc! We’re taking over the world” then they turn and fade into the darkness of the club.

Top ranked middleweight Suzuki Pv was spotted at a local bar in Tokyo. And he was asked why is he still in Tokyo?

Suzuki: I had some unfinished business and some personal training obligations but now I'm getting my drink on for the weekend and will be hopping on a plane to US Sunday. And after that I will look to make an impact as soon as possible!

*We caught up with newly signed Konflikt fighter Rolen Spliffs at the Konflikted Fight Club in Los Angeles. Hopefully, he'll be willing to answer a few questions about Konflikt, Convicted Inc., CROWN and anything else on his mind...let's hope his mood is good.*

Reporter: "So Rolen, congratulations on your Second Round KO over Randy Robinson."

Rolen Spliffs: "Thanks man, fo' real. I needed dat shit after dat bullshit decision. On da real 'doe...I thought I was fucked at first.

Dude clinched me up n' shit, I had a helluva time wid it. Dat's why I knew when da bell rang for Round 2, I had to put dat shit away."

Reporter: "...And put it away you did. So that was your last fight with NEFC then?"

Rolen Spliffs: "You know, I really thought I had one mo' fight leff but I guess I overlooked some shit huh?...*chuckles*...

Reporter: "Apparently so...So you finally got your long awaited deal with Konflikt. You happy?...excited?..."

Rolen Spliffs: "Yeeeah, yeeeah...I'm real stoked on it man. No disrespect to da NEFC 'doe. Paul Bruens hooked it up n' I had a great time fightin' for 'em.

I just been wantin' ta work wit Mr. Bradley fo' a long time now so ta finally get da chance yo?...I'ma bring da pain...fo' real."

Reporter: "We'll be looking forward to discussing more victories with you. So now for the big question...where are Chris Karter and Tony Harris?"

*laughs a hearty laugh and lights up a joint...*

Rolen Spliffs: *exhales a huge cloud of smoke*..."I don't know. Ain't nobody seen 'em. I spoke wit Avon Barksdale a few days ago n' he ain't seen 'em neither.

If Avon ain't seen 'em, who knows where da fuck dey be? Paul Bradley don't know...he be wantin' ta put they pictures on some milk cartons n' shit...*laughs*...man, I wish I knew man.

Convicted is mah boys. I hope nuttin' major happened to 'em in dat scuffle dey had helpin' JBomb out."

Reporter: "You mean the shootout? Have you talked to them since then?"

Rolen Spliffs: "Actually, no. I ain't. Never really thought uh dat. Damn man...I hope dey okay. Hopefully dey jus caught a case, or maybe dat mu'fuckin' swine flu shit."

Reporter: "Any word from Phil DeBlunt?"

Rolen Spliffs: *takes a hit*..."I talk ta dat mu'fuckah ey'day. He aint' seen 'em since dey

had dat big shootout, but he be layin' low fo' da moment cuz he got major heat in L.A."

Reporter: "Well, we certainly hope they're ok. So have you heard the rumors of JBomb moving his nutrition store to L.A.?"

Rolen Spliffs: "I ain't heard dat but I wouldn't put it past him. He ain't even ever out in St. Pete's anymo'.

Too mu'fuckin' cold out dere.

Reporter: "Well, the word on the street is, he changed the shop name and is soon to be moving to Los Angeles."

Rolen Spliffs: "I seen he changed da name to 'CROWN' when I was surfin' da web last night. Looks good.

He finally got his own thing after Combat Pro went under."

Reporter: "Yeah we heard about the Combat Pro fallout. It's a shame what happened."

Rolen Spliffs: "Some shit ya jus can't plan fo'. From what I heard, Johnny Sep was a good guy but me n' him ain't never met.

Still 'doe...hope he okay. Damn man. A grip of major playaz been comin' up missin'.

Makes me wonder if some sort of MMA Killa be on the loose."...*laughs*...

*checks his Blackberry*...

Rolen Spliffs: "Time ta go handle mah business. Gotta bounce yo."

Reporter: "Thanks Rolen."

Rolen Spliffs: "Anytime."...*grabs gym bag and heads out the door*...

• 2 weeks later...

With konflict at LA's best right now, look for bill smif who's recently been working on his ground game to become the new LHW champion of konflict. You guys should have seen it coming

Bill smif is happy about his upcoming matchup. Our coaches think this is one that we can pull off if we fight right. Kazzaro has strong MT and we are going to look to neutralize it, not too sure how yet, but we'll figure it out.

*I met up with Rolen Spliffs at 4 Play Gentlemen's Club in near Santa Monica and was very impressed

with his taste in strip clubs, alcohol, women and most importantly...his Konflikt debut.

A very beautiful young lady, probably just working her way through college, led me to Spliffs' VIP room

where he was flanked by Phil DeBlunt, Paul Bradley, Suga Free, Clayton Kosh and a bevy of beautiful women.

Kosh got up and started dancing with two brunettes and Phil DeBlunt receieved a phone call, right after he cracked open

another bottle of champagne, and had to step outside. Spliffs waved me over and I took a seat, we talked, we drank, he smoked...*

Reporter: "So Rolen, nice place here."

Rolen Spliffs: *lights a joint*..."Thanks dawg...but it ain't mine."...*laughs and reaches over to turn down the music*...

Reporter: "Well, you know what I mean. Do you always come here?"

Rolen Spliffs: "Yeeah, yeeah...especially after a win."...*pours me a drink that looks to be Cristal*..."Chris Karter showed me da joint.

We still tripped out dat ain't nobody heard from dem two in long time."...*hands me the glass of champagne*...

Reporter: "Thanks...They still have not been seen since the shootout?"

Paul Bradley: "...or heard from..."*goes back to his lapdance as Rolen takes another hit and shrugs his shoulders*...

Reporter: "Well, we certainly hope they're alright. Back to the interview though, you had a great debut for Konflikt.

Were you in any way nervous?"

Rolen Spliffs: *takes a huge hit*..."I ain't ever nervous dawg, fo' real. I know what I can do in dat cage.

Paul Bradley know what I can do in dat cage."...*exhales a cloud*..."Dat's why we put da ink on it. He saw da skill and made da deal."

*Kosh disappears into a private room with the two brunettes*...

Reporter: "Mason Storm was your first opponent. Do you got anything to say about him?"

Rolen Spliffs: "Yeeah...he hard to kill!" *Spliffs, Bradley and Suga Free explode into laughter at the movie reference.

Amongst the commotion, Phil DeBlunt screams out "Sosa's pissed! Pittsburgh just lost in overtime to Baltimore!"*...

Rolen Spliffs: "Awww man. I bet Marcello be pissed dawg. He love the Steelers. Flew out to the game n' everything."

*Paul Bradley's Blackberry rings*...

Paul Bradley: "Ay! It's Marcello now! He's fucking livid! HAHAHAHA!"...*walks away from the table*...

Reporter: "So back to Mason Storm. Was there something you saw on tape that led you to the knock out?"

Rolen Spliffs: *takes a hit*..."Naw man. I just don't like to be on da ground.

I know going into every fight dat I need ta knock a mu'fuckah out befoe' it hits canvas, fo' real."...*exhales*...

Reporter: "Isn't that a dangerous philosophy though, knowing that most fights go to the ground?"

Rolen Spliffs: "I ain't sayin' I don't know what ta do or I ain't got no ground skill."

...*Suga Free interrupts as he introduces a young woman barely wearing any clothes. They exchange pleasentries and Free takes her back to the dance floor*...

"Sorry 'bout dat. I jus gotta get a lil somethin' lined up ya know what I'm sayin'?...anyway, I know my Jiu-Jitsu n' I got some wrestling skill too.

I can do ground, I just don't like ground, nah mean?"

Reporter: "I see. Well..."

Rolen Spliffs: "Look...dey got some major talent over at Konflikt which is why I wanted to fight wit 'em.

I ain't gon' say I'll dominate, but i'll definitely be addin' to it, ya know what I'm sayin'?

*Phil DeBlunt walks over*...

Phil DeBlunt: "FUCK DAT SHIT KID! DOMINAAAAATE!"...*pours a bottle of champagne all over Spliffs and the room breaks out in more laughter*...

Suga Free: *from across the room*..."Rolen! Rolen!"...*hold up the phone as if to summon Spliffs*...

Rolen Spliffs: *getting up off the couch*..."Shit...I gotta take dis call man. Feel free ta stay n' party, enjoy da bitches n' shit.

I'll get back to ya later...gotta handle some business.

Reporter: "Thanks Rolen..."

...*an obviously drunk Phil walks over to me*...

Phil DeBlunt: "DOMINAAAAATE!"

*I get showered by Cristal as two blondes come over to me and begin taking off each other's clothes...and mine.

It didn't surprise me though. Hanging out with this crew, I knew this was gonna be in for one hell of a night.*

Reporter: HELLO LA!!!!!!! I am Bruce Fighter and I am here at the amazing Konflikt Penthouse in the outskirts of LA with none other then Semore Butts and his fighters Oakley Bark (Konflikts 170lbs champ), Marshal Huber (Konflikts 145lbs #1 contender) and Bob Sprawl the newest addition to the Konflikt 185lbs class.

Semore let's talk to you first.

Semore: Yo Bruce wha'ts crackin?

Reporter: Not all man....So you seem to be dressed up pretty nice (pin stripped suite with some bling)

Semore: Ya life has been good to me bro. My guys are doing what I know they are capabile of and in return that pays us all!!!

Reporter: No one can argue with that.....So what's coming up next for your guys?

Semore: I will let them talk about that......They are all excited and should be so they will spill the beans.

Reporter: I can respect that.....Well let's talk to the newest addition Bob Sprawl first......Bob how do you feel about being signed with Konflikt in this large 185lbs division?

Bob: Man I am truly blessed and excited about this signing! I know I can do big things with Konflikt.

Reporter: Man of few words....Marshal so tell us when this fight is going down for you and the champ.

Marshal: Right now I am training and we should have the fight in a few weeks! I am super excited.... Harrison Hardy is no joke and I will not take him lightly.

Reporter: Now Oakley come on over bro. Tell us how champ life is and what's next for the champ.

Oakley: Champ life is great man.....Right now I am training waiting for Paul to get me some opponents. Right now next in line is Nate Holyfield who I just beat so I think he needs to win a fight or two more before we fight again.

Reporter: Well I wish you all the best of luck and that's all the time we have.

Semore: Real quick: I extend a challenge to any 170lbs fighter come to Konflikt and challenge Oakley!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*We heard there was some backroom action going on at CROWN this weekend so we begged JBomb to slide us an invite so we can get a peek into the infamous "CROWN Backroom Parties".

$500 and a bit of groveling was all it took and we got our finally invite.

When we arrived, the music was loud, the smoke was thick and the women were plentiful...as were the fighters.

Rolen Spliffs, Marcello Sosa and Dre Battle were at the poker table and it appeared that Spliffs was losing and not happy about it.

Phil DeBlunt was lying on the floor with 2 bikini-clad blondes and Rocky Stone was wandering the room with a 6 foot beer bong.

Tyler Durden, Clayton Kosh and Paul Bradley looked to be discussing business at the stripper pole along with Luke Cage, Ray Jones Jr. and Michael Balboa.

Eric Legion was tending the bar where the Tilthammers, Henry and Felix, were pounding vodka with Lucas LaVey and Eaton Cox.

JBomb was in Las Vegas for the Fidel Puno fight but assured us that he, Avon Barksdale and Chris Karter would be here later in the evening.

We won't hold our breath for that as the 3 of them can get sidetracked at the drop of a hat.

I made my way over to the poker table to talk to Rolen about the upcoming Konflikt World Cup.*

Reporter: "Rolen, Rolen...got a minute?"

Spliffs: "Yeah man...fuck dis game!"

...*the table erupts with laughter and then gets very serious as Phil Ivey sat down in Rolen's seat*...

Spliffs: "Oh yeah...y'all fucked now! HAHAHA! Yo Phil! Where Shiv at?"

Ivey: "He's in New York with Hellmuth. They got the DEF 30 out there."

Spliffs: "Word."...*turns to me*..."Walk wit me."

...*we began to"cruise" the room*...

Reporter: "So this is the "CROWN Backroom huh?...impressive."

Spliffs: "Yeah. After dat shootout, JBomb had dis shit built up so e'ybody could lay low and stay outta trouble. We ain't need no mo' bullshit cases.

Dis be our personal VIP...invite only, foe real."

Reporter: "So are you pretty pumped for the Konflikt World Cup? We heard you're representing Jamaica."

Spliffs: "Foe real...glad dat shit's goin' down. I ain't know much about soccer but I do know 'bout kickin' ass so I be aight.

Mah Momz told me dat my fam has Jamaican ties so I went wit Jamaica fuh sho. I jus got back from dere a few days back.

Had ta do some 'Green Meditation' n' get ready for Filho."...*looks over at Paul Bradley*..."YA HEAR DAT PAUL!? I'MA BEATCHA BOY! HAHAHA!"

...*Bradley raises his glass of Champagne and returns his focus to the dancers*...

Spliffs: "Dat's what I dig 'bout Paul man...never loses focus, hahaha! After the Filho fight, Me, Phil n' Sosa gon' head out ta Miami foe da Super Bowl, hit some

parties out dere wit Karter n' then me n' Phil movin' base out ta Las Vegas."

Reporter: "Why Las Vegas?"

Spliffs: "Shit real hectic out here wit da feds n' dem suckas that landed Chris n' Tony in da joint. Cristos is already out in Vegas cuz shit real fucked foe him now.

We gon' let Tony's people do dey thang n' get shit settled down."

Reporter: "So what's gonna happen with CROWN? Is JBomb going to move the store again?"

Spliffs: "Nah man...he sellin' it. Dat's why he let you here. You witnessin' da last CROWN party in L.A. foo.

He gon' build a gym out in Vegas...n' I bet he puts a backroom in dat joint too, hahaha!"

Reporter: "He's selling CROWN?"

Spliffs: "YOU DEAF MU'FUCKA!?"

Reporter: "No, I was just..."

...*Felix Tilthammer breaks a vodka bottle over the bar and twirls toward LaVey. Henry holds his brother back and Paul Bradley and Luke Cage run over.

Paul begins to talk to both men and Luke Cage steps in and suddenly, Tilthammer drops the weapon.

Cage leaves the room and returns shortly with a weight bench with Cox following behind with some weights*...

Spliffs: "Crazy mu'fuckas...looks like we gon' have a contest. Let's peep dis shit!"

*The party all but stops as everyone gathers around for the 'lift-off'. Everybody's yelling and holding up their money and Ivey begins taking bets.

I couldn't really get a good view of the action but it appears that both men get one turn to see how many times they can lift 250lbs.

After a huge roar of applause and a handshake between both men, it seems Felix Tilthammer won and is now as calm as one could be.

He then offers LaVey another drink and everyone goes back to what they're doing...including Phil DeBlunt, who lays back down on the floor.

Rocky Stone walks up to him with the beer bong and Phil says he's ready.*...

Reporter: "What's Phil doing?"

Spliffs: "He's workin' on his ground game! HAHAHA!"

*Phil finishes off the obscene amount of beer that Stone dumped into the funnel*...

Reporter: "His ground game?"

Phil DeBlunt: "NEW TECHNIQUE!...BREW JITSU! HAHAHA!"

*everybody laughs and starts pouring beer and champagne all over Phil*...

Reporter: "Phil's a funny guy. Anyway, how do you guys feel about JBomb joining The Fighter's Pit?"

Spliffs: "Aw man...Fighter's Pit be great! When we get out ta Vegas, we gon' have some serious mu'fuckin' parties wit dem crazy fucks.

I can't wait ta see how dey roll!...and show dem how we do it in L.A.!"

*Michael Balboa walks up to Rolen with 2 beautiful women, one on each arm, and whispers into Rolen's ear*...

Spliffs: "It's been nice chillin' wit'cha but I gotta go handle some business. Feel free ta hang out n' chill. Legion got da drank at the bar, stay n' have a few.

JBomb say he gon' be here later."

*Spliffs and Balboa walk the ladies into another room with an unmarked door.

I decide to go talk to Eric Legion but when I get to the bar, everyone starts throwing drinks down my throat and before I know it...I'm no longer in work mode...it's time to party...*

Rocky Stone walks up to him with the beer bong and Phil says he's ready.*...

[/i]

Reporter: "What's Phil doing?"

Spliffs: "He's workin' on his ground game! HAHAHA!"

*Phil finishes off the obscene amount of beer that Stone dumped into the funnel*...

Reporter: "His ground game?"

Phil DeBlunt: "NEW TECHNIQUE!...BREW JITSU! HAHAHA!"

hahaha classic.