Konflikt Smack Talk

Hey folks this is Jack Ramsay host of Ruthless Obesession and i got contacted by R.A.F.C. owner Pablo Dominguez to do a special interview with Konflikts own Heavyweight Champ Pablo. This is the first interview that they have agreed to do since Pablos first lost of his career this past weekend at the Konflikt World Cup Event.

Jack: Ok guys well first of all i want to say thanks for letting me conduct this interview. Well Pablo what happened this past weekend any explanation? You really looked outclassed and unprepared for that match against Rekdal what do you have to say?

Big P: Wells theres not much to say Jack i mean i lost to a great fighter i was training so much for this fight and i lost sight of what i needed to do in this bout. I reviewed so much film on him that i went in there and was to cautious and when i started getting struck i lost my focus and just started swinging. I will say this man that boy hits hard it seems every swing he took at me he was trying to KO me. I just want to apologize to my fans but be rest assured that was the worst performance you will ever see from me and it wont happen again.

Jack: Well thats good to hear Pablo at least your fans can expect better from you. You know this tournament is not over by far and you are considered the favorite but after last week do you still think your the favorite?

Big P: Well Jack after my performance i dont know how i can be considered the favorite no more i let my company down, i let my manager down, i let myself down but most of all i let my fans down. Theres still 2 matches left for me so i am not out of this by far Jack and you better believe that.

Jack: Thats good and all Pablo but from here on out you have to win these matches because another lost and your pretty much out of it. Your next match has you facing Pirko Flo Fop now he doesnt have the same skills as your first opponent but he is another dangerous striker. What will you be doing different in this match did you learn something when you fought Rekdal?

Big P: Yeah i learned dont get hit cause it hurts (a smirk comes across Pablo's face) No but in all seriousness Jack i learned i cant go into a fight with a lackluster effort because everyone in this tournament is hungry for a win and wants to prove that they are the best and failure is not an option. My biggest concern right now is getting my mindset ready for my next match and forgetting about my previous performance.

Jack: Ok thats good to know because your one of my favorite fighters and i would hate to see you drop another fight and get eliminated from this tournament. So if you and Rekdal do advance into the next round would you be so quick to jump at a rematch or even if you dont will Paul Bradley schedule you another bout against him?

Big P: Well Jack if we both advance and we have a match well so be it i will be better prepared and you better believe i will put a better performance up. If he choses to remain here at Konflikt after the tournament is over i will be more than happy to go up against him again if we dont have another fight in the tournament. Rekdal is an impressive fighter and as much as i hate to admit it at this stage of his career he is better than me.

Jack: Wow folks you heard it here out of the own champs mouth he would like another fight against Rekdal so if Konflikt owner Paul Bradley is listening lets get these two warriors in another match. Ok well good luck Pablo in your next fight and hope you win that way you have a chance to get into the next round.

Big P: Thanks Jack and i just want to say that in 16 days Pirko will see a different Pablo i will not hold anything back and i refuse to let my fans down once again.

Pablo stands up ready to leave and looks over towards his manager Mr. Dominguez who motions him to take a seat. Mr. Dominguez sits upright with a serious look on his face.

Mr. Dominguez: Jack first of all let me thank you for conducting this interview on such short notice. I just wanted to address the fans and let everyone know that i myself want to apologize for Pablos lost and i take the majority of the blame. I have never missed his fights even when i have my own events i always make my way to LA but this time around i put RAFC before my fighters and i will not let it happen again. Pablo is going back to the gym and will have an increased workout and we will be working on his boxing skills you better believe we will be focused next time. Again Jack thank you.

Pablo gets up shakes hands with Jack and exits out the door and Mr. Dominguez heads out right behind him.

Jack: Well folks i guess thats it very short and stern statement by Mr. Dominguez. I want to thank everyone for joining me for this exclusive interview and i want to wish luck to all the fighters in the World Cup see you next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Arvid Hagert reporting from Suzuki Pv's apartment. Here with me are Osama Beenhidin's top talent at L.A. Suzuki Pv, Horst Linkke and Calico James and the man himself Osama.

Hagert: Ok guys now that you have settled in LA how are things going?

Linkke: Things are great! I myself got here last week and we all are bunking at Suzuki's place for now. Also we found a great gym for us to work in. Flatlined Elites opened here just a week ago and we are all training and sparring there with great results.

Hagert: Okay, good to hear. So let me hear a comment from everyone regarding their upcoming match starting with The Referee.

Linkke: 1993 called! No but seriously, second round of the tournament for me. I'm facing Gregard Graciehunter. I think that he's just a different version of Gracie, whom I beat with ease. "Nova" has zero standup skill and pretty much the same ground skills as gracie. However I think that he has a really solid chin. We'll see how it goes. Could turn out to be a nightmare to him since I'm really hard to take down. We have been working on my wrestling with the boys and they both are awesome ground guys.

Suzuki: Sup bitches! I'm facing some russian guy. Suvorov I think. We havent made a gameplan for him yet, but I think that I'm just too far ahead of him in the ground game. Yeah he's a decent wrestler and a purple bet but he hasn't really dominated on the ground recently. If I get him on his back, and oh I will get him on his back he is going to be like a turtle. However standing up some pundits have scouted that he has better boxing. I really don't think so. He may have a small experience edge in boxing but I have much heavier hands. Don't be suprised if I knock him out standing.

James: Derp derp hurr durr. Ima need to train my standup for now. Don't have any match coming up now, so I'm helping Horst with his ground skills and will start training standup with him after his fight.

Osama: I think that my boys will handle their upcoming fights. I'm just here getting shitfaced and rooting for Finns in the olympics.

Oh and support COURAGE FC at Tokyo.

Clip from the this weeks issue of The Beatdown brought to you by Convicted Inc.

Stone makes Machida quit as he stops him in the first round after pummeling him to the canvas. It was personal for Rocky Stone and he gets his revenge as he takes it out on Machida's face with his fist. What's next for Hands of Stone who is on a 6 fight win streak? After Konflikt's main event thursday night Chris Karter had this to say.

"Rocky said win or lose tonight he wanted to go back to Syn City and fight Solomon Carver. I respect Chico as a manager, cool dude, great people. I think it's a very interesting fight and one the fans would really enjoy. Unfortunately for Rocky, I heard that Carver's next fight will be Jin Sen but I'm not 100% sure if that's true yet, just rumors. I honestly don't know what's on Carver's agenda but if Franky can get that matched up I can promise Stone's signature on a contract for that fight."

Chris Karter

mma manager

Rocky "Hands of" Stone (11-2) was asked how he felt about his first round TKO win over Magnus "Deus" Machida

Rocky Stone "It's bout time haha... it feels good. It feels great. I stayed calm, kept my emotions under control and just pounced on him when I had the chance. Got to him with a few good shots, take 2 losses of anger out on his face and beat the hell outta him. I got respect for him coming back to LA and getting back in the cage with me, but he bailed out the fight - he quit. I hit hard but damn, I don't care what the situation was I woulda never tapped to this guy. I woulda went to sleep again before I did that. I wanna knock this guy out, I wanna put him to sleep. I'm ready for fight 4."

"Guerrier Français" Christophe Duggary, improved his record to 11-6 with a majority decision win over "T-61" Sergei Romanov. Duggary was a large underdog coming into the bout, but silenced his critics by showing huge heart after getting rocked in the second round. Duggary displayed his solid boxing and brilliant wrestling the BJJ to grind out a well-deserved victory. Duggary will have one fight left in the preliminary round of the 170lbs Konflict Super-tournament. If Duggary wins his next fight he will most likely advance to the semi-finals of the tournament.

The Frenchman had this to say in his accent" I am so happy wit my fight today. I did all I supposed to and I won de fight on heart and Superior all-round skill. I'ma goin' to train hard and do my best an dat next fight is soo important to me and I do all I can to win da fight. Thanks to my manager and Paul Bradley for dis opportunity, and to de oder fighters in dis tournament."

• 3 weeks later...

Kendal Alves: After dominating my first two matches in Konflict/ICON, I want to thank my present manager to help me bounce back from 3-5 record to 7-5 and at the top of Konflict bantamweight . I dont care who my next opponent whether he is Ziskie, which could give me a shot for the title or some other random loser who I could get a guranteed win. I just came here to make people TAP, NAP OR SNAP.

• 4 weeks later...

After my fighter Dexter Morgan's win today, this is what he had to say backstage:

"I think my debut for Konflikt couldn't have gone better. Had a lot of time to prepare since the closing of the last org. I was contracted too, where I went undefeated. Hopefully I made the owner happy with the 25 second KO....

And with that being said I'm callin out: Charles Hoffman

Now that we're both 5-1, I think the meeting is inevitable, let's make it happen!"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I just hired 10 Wonderful sparring partners for lightning fast skill popping! Come check them out. Bring your fighters in to take advantage of a great opportunity for a great price.

3 Wonderful Boxing

3 Wonderful BJJ

2 Wonderful MT

2 Wonderful Wrestling

Sparring Schedule:

AM: Wonderful Boxing and MT sparring

PM: Wonderful BJJ and Wrestling sparring.

These Wonder Sparbots will not be using the coaches. So the fighters per coach ratio is actually much lower.

Small Class Sessions to get the most out of Circuit Training. Great for starting project fighters or raising your champ's physical stats. Great sparring partners to supplement training. Get in the Asylum and get lethal fast!

PM me if you have any questions.

*We're at Bubba's Barrell of Beatdowns in Las Vegas to meet up with Rolen Spliffs. Upon our arrival, we ran into a handful of TFP fighters and Bubba Ganoush himself.

He pointed us to his office where Spliffs was waiting with Phil DeBlunt.

It was a very small room, filled with smoke and smell of cognac...it appeared that Spliffs would be in top form for this interview and we were not mistaken.

We took a seat across from him and discussed the Konflikt World Cup, The Fighter's Pit and Convicted.*

Reporter: "So Rolen, thanks for having us."

Rolen Spliffs: ...*takes a strong toke off his blunt*..."Nah man...thank you foe doin' this shit."

Reporter: "Well, let's get to it then. You've reached the Konflikt World Cup Finals in the Middleweight division and your opponent will be Jericho Marquardt (formerly Nate Marquardt).

What are your thoughts on your rise through the tournament and your opponent?"

Phil DeBlunt: "He changed his fuckin' name? HAHAHA! He shoulda changed it to 'Ass Beat by Spliffs'! HAHAHA!"

...*both men share a hearty laugh*...

Rolen: "Look...I don't give a fuck WHAT he changes his name too, I'ma knock dat mu'fuckah out, fa reals.

Ay, It's been a great tournament in a great org versus some amazing fighters and managers. I ain't saprise dat I made it dis far doe...i got da skills homie."

Reporter: "We were surprised to hear that this fight was going to go down.

We know about your strong ties to Convicted Inc., and Marquardt and his manager, Legendary Legend are now part of that.

Was there any second thoughts on taking the fight?"

Spliffs: ...*takes another huge hit from his blunt and passes it to Phil*..."Hell nah man. No second thoughts at all.

Yeah, we down wit Convicted, dat's fa sho...but first n' foremost, we Fighter's Pit, bitch! Dat shit comes befoe ey'thing else ya know?

Anothah thing too...it's a tournament yo, if it was Phil dat I had ta throw down wit, I'd do it. I wouldn't like it, but I'd do dat shit."

Phil: "...and lose! HAHAHA!"

...*both men laugh for 5 minutes straight while exchanging blunt hits*...

Reporter: "Can you give us any inside info on your gameplan?"

Rolen: "Gameplan? Who am I?...Bill Belichick? HAHAHA! Look here, son...He gon' try n' tap me out n' I'ma try n' knock him out. It ain't rocket science.

Ain't no secret to what either one of us wanna do in dis fight."

Reporter: "Marquardt does have a few headkick KO's on his resume though. Doesn't that bother you at all?"

Rolen: "You think I ain't know ey'thing dat mu'fuckah's done? C'mon...dat shit don't bother me. We be workin' on dat shit too.

He just got mo' ground game wins then standup...like I said, it ain't no rocket science, son."

Reporter: "Has JBomb mentioned anything to you about the fact that Marquardt's manager is his old boss? Any extra bonus for a win here?"

...*both men laugh*...

Rolen: "Hellz yeah! I ain't know 'bout no extra shit or nothin' but name one mu'fuckah on dis planet dat WOULDN'T like to take a shot at they ol' boss!? HAHAHA!

You damn right JBomb pumped ovah dis shit!"

Reporter: "Well, I can agree that I would love to take a shot at mine."...*smiles*..."Speaking of bosses, I gotta get back and write this up. Any last words?"

Rolen: "Nope...da gloves do da talkin' from here on out. It's time foe some 'Green Meditation'...thanks foe da rap."

Reporter: "No...thank you."

• 2 months later...

*After a 2 month "gag order" on his fighters was lifted, JBomb called us down to Primal Concrete Gym so we could do some long awaited interviews. We got to the infamous "backroom" and it seemed empty.

JBomb walks out of the unmarked door in the far left corner*...

JBomb: "You're late."

Reporter: "I know. I'm very sorry but traffic was hectic. Is anyone still around?"

JBomb: "Naw...you're lucky tho. Rolen and Phil just got off the plane and are en route. Feel free to have a seat, pour a drink n' get comfy. I gotta split."

*JBomb turned on some music and left the room. After about 10 minutes, I poured a drink and sat on the couch near the stripper pole.

It seemed like an eternity before i heard the side door open.

I jumped up, finished my drink and grabbed my recorder...i've been waiting for this for a long time.*

Rolen: *with blunt in hand*..."Chill...have a seat, no rush...we ain't goin' nowhere foe a bit."

Reporter: "Okay..."

Phil: "Whatcha sippin' on? I'll get ya another..."

Reporter: "Cognac...thank you."

Phil: "Aight...yo Ro! This reporter is thugged out! HAHAHA! You want some yak!?"

Rolen: *from the locker room*..."Yeeeah!"

*Phil pours the drinks and has a seat next to me*...

Reporter: "So Phil, how are things going over at CFC? Do you like Montreal?"

Phil: "Montreal is cool fa sho'. Shit been goin' rough 'doe. I been gettin' fucked up. They got some major badasses over there."

Reporter: "You won your last fight there though."

Phil: "Yeah but I don't really feel too good about dat shit. I shoulda finished him off in da first.

He jus threw me around after dat shit n' i lucked into a win, but it is what it is...I'm not too sure what this means foe my job either.

If I don't start puttin' mu'fuckas down soon, I may be lookin' foe a new manager."

...*sips off his drink, leans back on the couch and draws a blank stare*...

Rolen: *returning from the locker room*..."Man! Shut da fuck up wit dat shit! You ain't goin' nofuckinwhere! Pass me da yak!"

Reporter: "So Rolen, how have you been? We haven't heard from you since the Konflikt World Cup win."

*True to his name, Phil begins rolling a blunt*...

Rolen: "Yeah...I got dat shit, got a shot at da title n' fuckin' blew it. Mu'fuckin' Hopkins took me ta school, yo.

I was real busted up after dat fight. I didn't wanna see nobody.

I was GLAD JBomb had us on da gag order...shielded me from all y'all foe a bit...much needed, foe reals.

Even tonight doe...I got da win on Suvorov but I don't feel good 'bout a split decision. I shoulda put it on 'em but couldn't. Dude's a bad mu'fuckah."

Reporter: "A win is a win right?"

*Phil lights the blunt and hands it to Rolen*...

Rolen: "Yeah but..."...*takes a HUGE toke and exhales a massive plume*...

"da fans wanna see me knock a mu'fuckah out, not kick legs n' get hit mo' 'den him. I think I landed 4 is all...4!

What da fuck is dat shit?"...*takes another hit and passes to Phil*..."I mean..."...*exhales*...

"I'm Rolen Spliffs yo. I should be landin' mo punches n' shit, ya know?"...*exhales*...

*Phil's phone rings*...

Phil: "It's Mr. Bradley...says he been tryin' ta get ahold of you all night."

Rolen: "Fuck man....hand me da phone."

*Phil hands Rolen the phone*

Rolen: "Yo Paul."

Paul Bradley: "Rolen! Where ya bloody been?"

Rolen: "Sorry...had ta git back ta Vegas. Sorry bout dat fight man...i jus been in a funk or some shit....I'm..."

Paul Bradley: "Take it easy mate, you won."

Rolen: "I know but..."

Paul Bradley: "Listen up...I figured you left for Vegas. You need to calm down n' party! You need to celebrate the bloody win!

Get back to what got you to where you are.

Quit being so bloody down on yourself...now tell me...where we going from here?"

Rolen: *takes a long pause*..."I want Tito again. I know he jus beat Farantini's boy...wasshisname...Larkin...

but I want anothah run at dat mu'fuckah!"

Paul Bradley: "I'll see what I can do but..."

Rolen: "I ain't wanna hear dat shit Paul! I want Tito!"

Paul Bradley: "Well I can't just..."

Rolen: "Yo Paul!...GIMME Tito!"

Paul Bradley: "Feels good huh?"

Rolen: "What?"

Paul Bradley: "Anger, confidence, swagger...whatevah you yanks call it..."

Rolen: "The fuck?"

Paul Bradley: "HAHAHA! That's right! You're bloody back! Now get ready...Chris sent a victory gift. It'll be there soon."

*Bradley hangs up and Spliffs looks at the phone as if he didn't know what it was anymore*...

Phil: "The fuck he talkin' bout?"

Rolen: "Fuck if I know..."

Reporter: "So Rolen, what's this JBomb gag order all about?"

Rolen: "Oh dat? He jus thought we was all lackin' focus.

I ain't sure if dat was da case but I trust JBomb when it comes ta shit like dat, ya know?"

Phil: "Me too. I still think it was dat Sikblood mu'fuckah doe...dat dude was crazy unfocused! Prolly why he got his walkin' papers, yo."

Reporter: "JBomb released Sikblood?"

Rolen: "Yeah...dat suckah had some issues. He be hangin' wit dat..."

*Spliffs was interrupted by a knock on the side door*...

Rolen: "Phil, grab yo strap."

*Phil runs behind the bar and grabs a black 9mm pistol, Spliffs flips the couch and tells me to stay down.

Phil creeps behind the door as Rolen approaches*...

Rolen: "We closed, who dis?"

*a muffled female voice behind the door says 'Convicted 4 Life'.

Rolen n' Phil exchange a look, Phil aims the weapon and Rolen opens the door*...

Rolen: "OH MU'FUCKAH! IT'S SOSA!...AND HOES!"

*Phil drops the weapon and tucks it in his pants as Marcello Sosa and 5 scantily clad women enter the room*...

Rolen: "Yo! Get out from behind dat couch! You bout ta see how we do!"

*Drinks start flyin', clothes get shed and music gets loud...I was in for a long night, and I couldn't be happier...Rolen Spliffs is back.*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*via cellphone:*

Reporter: "Your thoughts on the fight?"

Spliffs: "What fight? There was a fight? Only thing I saw was a little girl runnin', dancin' n' finger flickin'!

Tell you what...you tell Paul Bradley to find a mu'fuckah dat wants to throw down, n' I'll fight. Until den...I'ma do dis

Synchronicity Millionaire Tournament. Maybe somebody over dere got some fuckin' balls."...*call lost*...

Reporter: "Rolen? Rolen? Damn..."

WILL SOMEONE STEP UP AND FIGHT VINCENT CHASE.

I've had 4 fighters now refuse to fight me. I'm growing impatient. Quit being a fucking pussy.

5 fighters have now refused to fight me. WHAT. THE. FUCK!

This is a fucking joke.