NBA Live 14

topologies

Has anyone seen the gameplay? It's a complete waste of money if you're planning to buy it... Makes me worry about EA UFC.

ea sucks at making Bball games,as if NBA LIVE missing for the last 3 or 4 years wasnt proof to that,2K makes a better hoops game and almost every other game,EA UFC on the other hand is a game i think they wont mess up

hey topo can you pls elaborate cause actually i'm planning on buying one. :)

the movement still looks like they're ragdolls playing ball. Just the way everything move don't look like real bball. NBA 2k14(Xbox 360/PS3) is still better than NBA Live 14(PS4/Xbox One). Just look at this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDs24K4RgA

the movement still looks like they're ragdolls playing ball. Just the way everything move don't look like real bball. NBA 2k14(Xbox 360/PS3) is still better than NBA Live 14(PS4/Xbox One). Just look at this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDs24K4RgA

Thanks for that info didnt know that ea sports is back again.... 2ksports are the best for me. :)

EA UFC will be awesome. EA MMA was badass so an improved EA MMA will be even better.

I have had all the UFC games(including the ps2 ones) and the EA MMA game, and while the UFC games were better put together there was just something about EA MMA that made it a blast! I loved playing online, nothing like building up to an online title fight and having a slugfest with the champion! I still own it even though it is virtually dead!