Totally weak, Mr. Oscar Sosa.

ChronicCrush

Its no wonder Chronic wants this fight so badly, its a bad match up for Oscar Sosa, who incidentally has never been a problem in the Immortals.

Chronic has the upper hand in 3/4 primaries, and Oscar is giving ground on a load of hype.

Looks like the thread should be 'Chronic Crush, totally weak because I want to crush a guy and take his hype'.

I would be happy to send Rory Lyons to fight your can crusher at 205 you little pussy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Steel I will never fight you because I'm afraid you will NC our fight. Since you think it's okay to do when "hype" is on the line...

Edit: See Sosa, the hype balls are on tard's chin and he's sucking the only glory he'll ever get in life. Most org owners set up fights on a hype ladder, there's a 5k ID difference between our guys so the matchmaker probably didn't even check stats. That's our job to do that. But because hype is on the line, this guy says it's okay you NC our fight. Now you get why I assumed you did it on purpose? Because of losers like this.

Lol. Rossi is the biggest can in the game. Wins by pure luck thanks to his 2 point learning speed. Looking to crush some cans yourself I see! I will take the challenge but if I win you have to name your next fighter Chronic "the beastmaster" Crush. If you win. What are your terms?

Threads like this are one of the reasons I try to avoid weight changing supplements. I'm not taking one side or the other here, but I will admit I laughed hard at some of the comments that Ive read so thanks for the entertainment :)

Threads like this are one of the reasons I try to avoid weight changing supplements. I'm not taking one side or the other here, but I will admit I laughed hard at some of the comments that Ive read so thanks for the entertainment :)

If I'm being completely honest, Bijakonja, I believe it was a mistake after talking to Sosa. If it wasn't, that's between him, himself and Jesus. But this game is about fighting and this whole thing has really re-energized my interest. Fighting is fun... Fighting rivals? PRICELESS. I'm looking forward to putting another W on my record at their expense.

• Upvote 1

Lol. Rossi is the biggest can in the game. Wins by pure luck thanks to his 2 point learning speed. Looking to crush some cans yourself I see! I will take the challenge but if I win you have to name your next fighter Chronic "the beastmaster" Crush. If you win. What are your terms?

Call your next one Fatbacks "Redheaded" Slut that works for me. I may get you a custom Avatar for him as well lol.