Apparently you can knee outside the clinch

Snowman

The trick is to hit em in the junk. http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=617310

Beckett connects with a leg kick. Reagan looked like he was expecting something else and didn't defend it.
That's a knee to de groin and it's over and out! Reagan crumples to the ground after an illegal strike from Beckett - the referee stops the clock and Reagan gets 5 minutes to recover from that one. "I'm sorry" says Beckett. Reagan manages to get back to his feet and the fight resumes.

Beckett throws a leg kick that is checked and Reagan counters with a good right hand that lands right on the jaw.

That's a knee to de groin and it's over and out! Beckett crumples to the ground after an illegal strike from Reagan - the referee stops the clock and Beckett gets 5 minutes to recover from that one. "I'm sorry" says Reagan. Beckett manages to get back to his feet and the fight resumes.

They weren't in the clinch, I've never seen this text before. Plus the fact it happened TWICE in one fight. Also "de groin"? Weird text, but hey whatever, sometimes you just gotta knee the other guy in his balls

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That actually should affect the fights - let's be honest here, getting kicked to the groin takes something out of you. Especially if you get kicked twice...maybe not DQ wins, but deducting point for kicker (sometimes, random draw or something) and energy drop for victim would make sense...

Haha it sounds like a perfect Bas comment! Also you have a dirty fighter man, is there anything that pre determines that ei unpopular or is it totally random?

Random flavor text for kicks