(Calling out the haters) Im declaring war

Viking

On the Haters that are following me around the forums like leeches giving me Negative Votes (Even if the post is very good, helpful etc And Yes I can post examples if you want to see what I mean) ... And Ive had enough of that now people stealing my Spin & Win credits ...

All you chicken cowards step up, PM me and we will Fight ... Lets see how tough you are when you are not Anonymous (Even if youre still anonymous since this is the Internet etc but you know what I mean) ...

Either this or THE MODS have to do something about it like they did to me when I gave Negs to Killerbunny ... We are all human beings and we are all worth the same

Lets get it on ...

I would do a "Im calling out him and him" Thread but since you chickens are anonymous its pretty difficult ...

Anyway, all of you giving me Negative votes and dont PM me is a little scared coward - And you guys know about it

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

That's Haggar the Horrible. He is a comic strip by Dik Browne, an American cartoonist.

You guys can't even come up with your own comicstrip about vikings. Sad.

Stop Trolling in my thread you wont get a bite from me today my focus and attention is aimed at the Stalkers and if youre one of them then you know where im at son

• Downvote 2

Stop Trolling in my thread you wont get a bite from me today my focus and attention is aimed at the Stalkers and if youre one of them then you know where im at son

I know the identity of one of them. I know you wouldnt want me to tell you because you hate snitches.

Good luck with your crusade against this cyber bullying. It's reprehensible.

Vikings didnt have Spin & Win machines back then

This is indeed funny and quite witty nonetheless. Time to conquer the spin and win slot machine.

He requested to be banned for 10 days:

can you ban me from the forums for 10 days? i have been trying to be a nice guy but i failed once again i feel that i started to behave a little bit bad lately and i would like some time to cool down and give it another try after 10 days again

But before I do that here's my opinion:

I warned you and Vladimir Putin about negging KillerBunny because you were giving negative votes for every post he made even his EPL posts, and that's ridicilous. As I've said before to people the negative votes should be used to vote against POSTS not PEOPLE.

Then we have the case of you getting negative votes and for some reason I think you like negative votes, because I don't really understand what keeps you going otherwise. Haven't you noticed when you actually post good stuff you don't get neg votes, but you mostly use your time trolling and posting shit. Lets hope you can improve your behaviour after this ban because you're heading to the same way as splash300..

• Upvote 1