Tycoon Twitter Feeds

shortfuse122829

Okay so I know J-bomb has a Conquer twitter feed but I don't want to invade his thread as I think he is using it for Conquer clothing and fighters sponsored by Conquer but I really enjoy the whole twitter concept and I think it's pretty relevant to real life.......So I am going to make this thread for the community. Feel free to use this to announce fight offers after you accept them, announce when you arrive in the city you're fight is in, talk about the weight cut, pretty much anything guys would post about on twitter IRL.....

http://simitator.com/generator/twitter/tweet

There is the link to a fake twitter simulator. Pretty sure someone put that in another thread in here so it was available to everyone but I'll put it here in this first post as well to make it easy for people to find. When you make the twitter, be sure to download it as a JPG which there is a button for. Then right click the picture and click view image (which opens it in a new tab) then save the link and use it by posting it as a picture.

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...