Should i be allowed to re-open my closed org???

ManicE3

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should Troid be allowed to re-open in London?

• Yeah, there is no harm in this
    • No, you closed it start over

Hey i contacted mike about possibly re-opening an org i previously ran. He told me to let the public decide!

Basically i could just open a new org and it would be the same but i just want the attached history of the previously run events and branding etc to be there again.

So caste your vote over my orgs fate.

Should Troid be re-opened in London?

Mike Edit - note that we can potentially add this as a feature to the game, to reopen previously closed orgs / companies - this wouldn't necessarily have to be a one off.

• Upvote 6

No, start over

I 100% agree he should start over because if mike reopens his org a lot of other old org owners will want the same thing done which would mean a lot of hassul for mike unless that could be added in some other way maybe mike could add a feature where you could reopen old orgs you owned for vip or something.

My logic behind it is that the org pretty much starts from scratch again anyway it wont have stored hype or anything like that its just pretty much a love of the history attached to the org i previously had ... is there any harm in reopening? If i start over its the exact same thing minus my previous events list.

My logic behind it is that the org pretty much starts from scratch again anyway it wont have stored hype or anything like that its just pretty much a love of the history attached to the org i previously had ... is there any harm in reopening? If i start over its the exact same thing minus my previous events list.

Re-open. You built it, you closed it, and you can re-open it again. Shit happens with organisations all the time.

Best of luck this time.

• Upvote 4

So, how many times should you be able to re-open an org/gym/whatever? Once a week?

So lets say that Ive got an Org but I cant find Gyms for my fighters, so I close it down and Open up a gym, fix space somewhere else, reopens the Org, then I close it down again open up a Laundry shop do a little laundry, open the org again, close the org, open the gym again, close it, open the org, close it, open the laundry shop etc etc etc

No

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Re-open. Don't see why not? That's silly. Companies that get bought out or closed down re-open all the time. It'll save space on the server too.

Thanks for the support!

If Matt Mac came back later on would people object to him re-opening CFC, or would they want him to start from scratch?

^^^ :) thought i would have to really fight my corner on this :) guess not haha

So, how many times should you be able to re-open an org/gym/whatever? Once a week?

So lets say that Ive got an Org but I cant find Gyms for my fighters, so I close it down and Open up a gym, fix space somewhere else, reopens the Org, then I close it down again open up a Laundry shop do a little laundry, open the org again, close the org, open the gym again, close it, open the org, close it, open the laundry shop etc etc etc

No

And I'm the idiot? lol

Close an org down, all fighters go into free agency.

and I think there's something about opening and closing companies once every X amount of days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No

Reductio ad absurdum - yup

And I'm the idiot? lol

Close an org down, all fighters go into free agency.

and I think there's something about opening and closing companies once every X amount of days.

You get the point young un

And yes, every 7 days

Reductio ad absurdum - yup

Im not reading all that

Yep I don't see why not, there is nothing to gain from it as mentioned in terms of hype or fighters etc, you just get to keep the history of past events etc.

It'll be good to see Troid back.

Thanks man I appreciate the support! If you feel like adding a fighter when we are up and running again id be delighted to have you ... Just make sure you name him Colin Hendry the second haha :)

No its not, its logical deduction. What would you call your extreme circumstance use as an argument against a harmless passing event you wouldn't have known, cared about or been affected by if it was not brought to your attention via this forum posting? Its illogical to argue against this and whilst yes your point would lead to many unwanted complications its more unlikely been a vast percentage than it is likely. Hence an absurd argument. Hence

Reductio ad absurdum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1