Mass invites to the plane

Mentor

I asked for this one a couple of months ago, cannot find it in the list so i decided to repost it. Basically we need an option to add multiple invites. At the moment you need to add each individual ID in. If we could simply copy paste all the fighters ids at once it will make mass inviting 5-6x faster.

It should be a relatively easy one to get added.

• Upvote 4

I agree this would make life easier. Even if it was something as simple as allowing us to input all the invites before submitting them. At the moment you have to invite per ID then it resets back to the the top then you have to find the flight again and repeat. Just being able to save all would shave a little time off the whole process.

I agree this would make life easier. Even if it was something as simple as allowing us to input all the invites before submitting them. At the moment you have to invite per ID then it resets back to the the top then you have to find the flight again and repeat. Just being able to save all would shave a little time off the whole process.

yeah, basically this is what i had in mind

I asked for this one a couple of months ago, cannot find it in the list so i decided to repost it. Basically we need an option to add multiple invites. At the moment you need to add each individual ID in. If we could simply copy paste all the fighters ids at once it will make mass inviting 5-6x faster.

It should be a relatively easy one to get added.

I'm going to bum a ride on your thread.

It would be cool also if we could add a drop down list of our personal fighters on the private jet invites. Bit of a PITA for me to look up the ids of my fighters just to invite them to my personal jet.

It would be cool also if we could add a drop down list of our personal fighters on the private jet invites. Bit of a PITA for me to look up the ids of my fighters just to invite them to my personal jet.

An option on the fighter page would be awesome. Something where you can simply click on it and choose from your scheduled flights

Yeah, completely agree. I asked Mike this when he sent out the recent mail. He said he's looking in to it.