Need Private Gym In Almost All Cities

Hi I need a private gym for my fighters in almost every city. I could pay and entrance fee. Most cities lack quality gyms that are public and not full. Message me with your gym and city. Thanks

The problem with gyms is the fee cap of 1000 per week. Gyms are the less profitable companies and they also have considerable risk. There are many managers that will be willing to pay more than 1000 per week or an entrance fee, but regulations killed the market. I am worry that soon I will need a performant gym in London, and finding one will be very difficult. If you have that gym I am looking for, pm me in game.

If your gym is well run with elite coachs with i low number of fighters to coachs its profitable i had one on the island it was in the green every week at 30 fighters thing with vegas theres lots of elite gyms and if you click on them they claim to be looking for new members but the owners dont take the time to read there mails or dont need the money that bad i guess but i sure wish they would take pm me for an invite out of there news if there not going to bother to send one or even a pm back saying sry we dont want you