12 Week World Tour Need some Hosting Orgs

mwt19744

Last Saturday Night Binzo was in Tokyo for his Tokyo leg of the tour at FNPFC. Awaiting him there was a old foe in Donzel Fortunado a fighter that Binzo has fought twice both winning one. This fight would break the tie. Donzel came out looking to take Binzo down which a few of Binzo's Opp. in the tour have been able to do. But Binzo looked as if he was ready for it with a left hand that cut Donzel. Donzel would continue to look for the Takedown in the first round before finally getting the fight into the clinch. But Binzo seemed to be ready for the clinch game and really started to take the fight over landing a lot of shots in the clinch. Binzo looked really dominate in the first round of the fight. The second round came and it was Binzo who decided to change things up and landed a takedown of his own but Binzo wasn't able to do anything with the takedown and the Ref decided to stand it up. From there Binzo really started to work the Body of the taller Donzel and after a bit of that Binzo landed another Takedown but again Donzel was able to get the Ref to stand the fight up and Donzel seemed to start to get into a groove landing a few hard body shots but the problem was Binzo just seemed to be too fast for Donzel to get anything going and Binzo looked to have won the second round. The third round came and Binzo still looked fresh and he was able to pepper Donzel with punches and kicks. Finally Donzel was able to get his hands on Binzo in the clinch but again Binzo looked to control the clinch as Donzel broke it only to have Binzo Clinch him back up from there Binzo went back to work on Donzel's Body and Head even opening the cut up a bit more Donzel was able to break the clinch. Binzo looked to win the third round also. Binzo came out fast in the 4th round landing huge left and right hand that hurt Donzel and from there Binzo's Killer Instincts kicked in and he pounded out Donzel for the TKO Victory. With this win Binzo is 5-3 on the world tour.

Up next Binzo will be in St.Pete at NGF to fight the Dangerous Jules Winnfield (20-10). So everyone come out and See if Jules can claim that 100k bounty on Binzo's head.

Last Saturday Night Binzo was at NGF for his St. Pete leg of the tour. Waiting for him was Jules Winnfield he Jules came out fast landing a combo and really surprising Binzo with his Aggression but Binzo settled in and started to land a few shots of his own and in the process cutting Jules but it was going to take more than a cut to break Jules and the first round was back in forth probly one of the most exciting rounds on the tour with the Judge's awarding Jules the first round. The second round was more of the same as Jules came out fast again and it looked as if Binzo was having a hard time with such a in your face fighter until Binzo landed a takedown and quickly moved into the mount position and started to pour on the G-n-P. The Cut on Jules started to open up even more and the fight was stopped for the cage side Doctor to take a look and after much protest from Jules the fight was waved off by the doctor. Binzo was awarded the TKO win and with that he moves to 6-3 for the tour.

Up Next Binzo will be traveling to Helsinki to CEC to fight Rodney Holmes(31-17-1) a fighter in which Binzo has fought twice before each fighter winning one. So tune in this Saturday night to see who will get the win and the bragging rights.

• Upvote 1

Interview with Rodney Holmes

Reporter: Thanks Mr Holmes for taking the time out of your busy day to talk with us.

Holmes: No problem, thanks for having me.

Reporter: Your coming off a big win against Nisse Lind did that fight go pretty much the way you planned?

Holmes: I always expect to win. But I didn't expect to win by head kick KO though. Lind is a giant at 205lbs, he was almost 20cm taller then me. So I didn't expect to be able to reach his head.

Reporter: Your going to be fighting Binzo on his world Tour when he comes to Helsinki. Is this a fight you lobbied for or did you just step up when asked?

Holmes: Well Gus Malcolm approached me about this fight after the Nisse Lind win & I jumped at the chance. I've been wanting this fight since the IMMA - 205lbs Ass Beater competition. Binzo actually knocked me out of that competition in the semi finals. I've wanted to get my hands on him ever since...

Reporter: Yeah I remember that fight is was a good one so what do you think of your Opp Binzo?

Holmes: Binzo is a triple threat. He's no joke, man. He is dangerous standing, clinching & on the ground. You just have to look at his record & see the boy can do it all.

Reporter: You and Binzo have fought twice in the past with both of you getting the win can you take anything away from those fight that might be able to help you in this one?

Holmes: I didn't like my performance the last time we fought. I feel like I hesitated to pull the trigger & it cost me the fight. I think after I dominated the first fight I kind of took him too lightly. But this time Im leaving it all in the cage. No regrets!

Reporter: Do you think Binzo is at a disadvantage or a Advantage because he has fought every week since January?

Holmes: I guess he hasn't had to worry about skill decline, that's a good thing. His momentum will be high & he wont have any cage rust. But at the same time, he probably hasn't done much in the gym. I'd say its an advantage overall though.

Reporter: With out giving away anything how do you see this fight playing out?

Holmes: The first two went to unanimous decisions, one a piece. I think we are both fighting differently now, so expect a totally different fight & outcome in this one.

Reporter: Do you have anything you want to say to Binzo before the fight?

Holmes: Binzo, I hope your ready for a war. Because I am going to bring fire in this one. See you in the cage homey...

Reporter: Well thanks for taking time out of your training to do this Interview Mr Holmes and Goodluck this Saturday Night.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last Saturday Night Binzo was in Helsinki at CEC 317 for his Helsinki Leg of the Tour. Waiting for him there was a familiar fighter in Rodney Holmes. This would be the third time these two fighters would meet each one winning one of the fights. Here is a recap of what went down last Saturday night. In the first round Binzo came out fast throwing a few Jabs before landing a takedown. Binzo started to work some GnP and control the fight but it was Rodney who secure a Kimuri from the bottom and used it to sweep Binzo from there Rodney started to try to land some GnP and Binzo tried a few submission attempts but Rodney was ready for them. Then Rodney stood up with a few seconds left in round one and Rodney threw a few kicks at the end of the round The Judges awarded Rodney the first round. Rondey came out fast in the second round throwing Kicks and Punches as he seemed to be getting more confident. Then he tried to clinch Binzo up but Binzo was able to keep him away and Binzo started to land some Kicks and Punches of his own before landing another takedown and he started to land a few strikes before Rodney was able to get the sweep again but it was right at the bell and the Judges awarded the Round to Binzo. In the third round it was Binzo who came out fast again really working Rodney's Body trying to take his cardio away and it seemed to be working as Rodney continued to try and clinch Binzo up but it was not to be as Binzo again landed a takedown but the ref stood the fight up fairly fast and on the restart Rodney was finally about to get Binzo to the fence but not for long as Binzo broke away and then landed another Takedown which is Probly want won him the Round. The forth round came and Rodney came out fast looking to clinch but Binzo was ready and he started landing some punches to Rodney. Finally the fight moved into the clinch but it was Binzo who was landing some Big shots even rocking and Dropping Rodney with the fight hitting the ground Bionzo really had Rodney in trouble but Rodney's heart and will kept him in the fight until the bell. The fifth and final round came and once again Binzo came out fast and he looked to be the fresher fighter and he landed a quick takedown and then Binzo went for a Armbar and Rodney was ready for it and ended up in top position. After a few failed sub attempts from Binzo Rodney was able to land a few GnP shots and he finished the round on top. The Judges awarded Rodney the final Round. But Binzo won the fight by Dec. With that Binzo won the rubber match and is now 7-3 fot the tour.

Up Next Binzo was supposed to be in Amesterdam but the Org Binzo was going to be fighting in hasn't responded so Binzo has flew back home to New York for a much needed week off but he will be back in action in London in two weeks at Gamma to face Adis Djurdjevic if all things plan out.

• 4 weeks later...

Well guys after a few weeks of scheduling problems Binzo was finally able to Complete his Amsterdam Leg of his tour. He was at TTFC Amsterdam Invasion to face Johnny Johnson. Here is a recap of what took place. In the first round Binzo came out a bit more aggressive than normal and Johnny was ready for it and he landed a two punch combo that got Binzo's attention and Binzo tried to get a takedown but Johnny was ready and stuffed it. Johnny found his range early and was picking Binzo apart with kicks and punches through out the first couple of minutes in the round then he landed a low kick to Binzo's Frank and Beans which gave Binzo 5 minutes to recover from but when the action resumed it was more of the same from Johnny as he was moving well and controlling the distance while landing punches and kicks. Binzo was having a lot of trouble with Johnnys reach and he wasn't really able to do much beside land a few shots here and there until about the last few seconds of the round when Binzo was able to land a takedown but with very little time left in the round Binzo wasn't able to do much and Johnny won the first round. The 2nd round came and Johnny came out fast looking to do more of the same but it looked as if Binzo was starting to find his range and he started to get to work landing kicks and working the body a bit. Johnny was not going to be out down and he was landing as well. Johnny tried to get a takedown of his own but Binzo stuffed it and that seemed to give him a little boost as around the 2 minute mark Binzo really started to take over the stand up portion of the fight by landing hard punches and kicks. Binzo pressured Johnny up against the cage and started to really work him over. Binzo stepped back and landed a nice leg kick. Johnson went for a high kick that Binzo was able to counter with a stiff right hand which rocked Johnson then Johnson ducked right into a huge uppercut that knocked him Cold and the fight was over. With That win Binzo moves to 8-3 for the Tour.

His last stop is next week in London at Gamma. Awaiting him there is Gamma's Former 205lb Champion Adis Djurdjevic. So make sure to check back next week to see how Binzo's tour ends. Will he go out with a win or a loss?

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys Binzo Finished his World Tour this last weekend. Here is a recap of the fight against Adis Djurdevic. Binzo came out fast and landed a few punches before Adis landed a takedown into side control and after a bit of laying and preying from Adis, Binzo was able to get back to full guard with neither fighter doing a lot Binzo was able to get a sweep in the final seconds of the round in which two of Judges awarded Binzo the first round for being more active which ended up deciding the outcome of the fight. The second raound came and Adis came out landing kicks to Binzo's leg before landing yet another Takedown on Binzo. Adis started to get his G-n-P going landing a few shots but mostly just controling the action as both fighters jockey for position after a bit of Laying and Preying the Ref returned the fight to its feet and Binzo started to land a few shots but it wasnt enough as the round would end and the Judges awarded Adis the round for landing the takedown and controling the position for most of the round. The third round came and Adis yet again came out fast looking for leg kicks but it was Binzo that decided to take the fight to the ground landing his first takedown of the fight. Binzo landed a few G-n-P shots as both fighters tried to look for a submission that wouldnt come. Binzo landed a few more strikes and then he did some Laying and preying as the round came to the end. The Judges awarded Binzo the third round and giving him the split decision win.

Binzo finished his tour going 9-3 against some of the worlds best fighter and fighting in some of the best Orgs around. Binzo would like to thank all of the Orgs and all of the fighters that stepped up to fight him. Binzo would also like to announce that after this last fight he was going to retire but with winning 7 straight fights he has decided to take another fight to see if he can keep his longest winning streak alive.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...