That's ridicuolus...

Only thing that needs fixing right now imo is how ground fights are scored. Takedowns are given too much weight and sweeps and dominant position/passing is far too underscored. Maybe some tweaks to ref stand ups ;) ;)

The other issue I would of liked to actually see happen but it's far to late now was Mikes intention to "Bring down the total skills of all fighters, so that all the top fighters weren’t superman. With everyone having essentially the same skills, it was boring and took the fun out of gameplanning for fights" based on the addition of transitions and escapes. It didn't really work at all, one look at Lances guys who are all Triple Elite / Black Belts kind of sums it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only thing that needs fixing right now imo is how ground fights are scored. Takedowns are given too much weight and sweeps and dominant position/passing is far too underscored. Maybe some tweaks to ref stand ups ;) ;)

The other issue I would of liked to actually see happen but it's far to late now was Mikes intention to "Bring down the total skills of all fighters, so that all the top fighters weren’t superman. With everyone having essentially the same skills, it was boring and took the fun out of gameplanning for fights" based on the addition of transitions and escapes. It didn't really work at all, one look at Lances guys who are all Triple Elite / Black Belts kind of sums it up.

Looking at primaries is misleading though, there is no way they can be great everywhere with the skill cap, and they'll be lacking somewhere in secondaries, unless they have really low physicals.

I have guys at the cap who are a mix of sensational and elite in the areas i want them to be but they have 4 skills at around useless so they still have weaknesses to exploit.

• Upvote 4

I agree

• Upvote 1

Its working more than you think. Creed for instance (and he is just one) has triple elite primaries, but his physicals have all dipped to sensational and exceptional and he only has one elite secondary left and there is nothing i can do about it.

It may still sound good, but he was a fighter who had no hiddens at all, so he is pretty much shot now in the big leagues. Im pretty sure thats how the system was meant to work.

I see why people are annoyed by the thread, but the addition really is pointless. If people aren't even checking their fight offers, they definitely aren't checking their mail either.

Ultimately I really don't care that much but we do already get a shit ton of spam in our mail as it is.

Yeah, I am not even commenting on whether I think the addition is worthwhile or not. My comment was towards the OP for bothering to make this thread.

I mean Mike busts his ass on this game. If it were me and I read some absolute BS like this I would want to just say eff it its not worth it.

• Upvote 6

I mean Mike busts his ass on this game. If it were me and I read some absolute BS like this I would want to just say eff it its not worth it.

This is what annoys me most. We just got new clinch sliders, now we can allow opponent to standup from top position etc, and this little brat with no respect makes it sound like Mike does nothing but pointless, retarded shit for us.

• Upvote 6

Looking at primaries is misleading though, there is no way they can be great everywhere with the skill cap, and they'll be lacking somewhere in secondaries, unless they have really low physicals.

I have guys at the cap who are a mix of sensational and elite in the areas i want them to be but they have 4 skills at around useless so they still have weaknesses to exploit.

I assume people were above the 80% max cap before it got implemented so what actually happened after it was put in place for these fighters?

This is from the wiki

So, instead of tickers, each fighter is given a “Potential” hidden. This is a randomly assigned value for the total skill a fighter is able to achieve, set between 77% and 80%

I assume people were above the 80% max cap before it got implemented so what actually happened after it was put in place for these fighters?

This is from the wiki

So, instead of tickers, each fighter is given a “Potential” hidden. This is a randomly assigned value for the total skill a fighter is able to achieve, set between 77% and 80%

Ppl at the max would still go down. Even a high potential hidden would degrade because of injuries and age. So they slowly decrease, making your fighter less and less effective after each year/fight. Until you retire or cut him.

Just put 2 in elbow/knees for clinch as dirty boxing is just as effective (plus you can defend with useless just fine), 1 in escapes and 1 in whatever you really dont need. And you are good to go. :D

Well, my point wasnt about this PM. It was about adding pointless stuff like that into game, while there is TWGC that waits to be fixed for over 3 months now, for example. How many times guys wrote down idea to change it, with which majority of people agreed on? But yet we have same old BS in TWGC. But yeah, we need more spam about receiving fight offer...maybe we need PM that you received PM? That would make total sense...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Its like adding PM "You just logged into game". Since we have something that shows as there is new fight offer, why the hell adding something like. Doesnt matter if it takes 5 seconds or 5 years - there are way more important things to fix, so why wasting time on something like that?

LOL - this made me bust out laughing. Thanks for that, Chris.

I think several of you guys were too harsh on Chris for making this thread. He has a valid point. What's the difference in a 1 next to fight offers or messages? I dislike the amount of general spam we get as it is. The "so and so had a pleasant flight" to "I'm not in the same city.." It's all a bit much.

• Upvote 2

Lol no secret just could nt be arsed to type it first thing this morning. Its to do with counter takedown 1 of the guys in alliance and tested something with useless takedowns and takedown d etc etc. Landed like 6-6 so just would like to show how bad it really is but don't want to bother him on new years day as I'm out soon also

• Upvote 1

This is from the wiki

People above the cap got points shaved off and as LT said, a lot of these older fighters are very much on the decline, it's just not so obvious when you only look at primaries as they are probably the easiest to maintain/mask declines of other skills.

• Upvote 2

So, we have shit load of things to fix - game economy, making money worthy again, TWGC, orgs etc etc etc.

And meanwhile we get shit like this:

"

Scott Levy (Raven) - 185373 has a new fight offer. Check your fight offers page for more information.

The MMA Tycoon team."

Really? Really? REEEAAAALLLLLY?

I need PM about new fight offer? Awesome. Coz I never knew what (1) means when it suddenly appeared next to Fight Offers. Do we really need such a pointless, stupid, retarded shit? Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?

I just saw this post for the first time and I am very excited about it. I have two pics for you:

http://memecrunch.com/meme/Q51E/look-son-a-retard/image.png

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/804/images.jpeg

And tell me smart ass, it's faster to add such addition or to fix whole in game economy or fight engine?

Btw. Raging because no one invited you to a New Year's party? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1