TWW News for this year

ArtieBanks

I was approached by org owners and such who want to make a news paper like Tycoon times for the forums, with many different aspects of which i could choose from.

At first i was a bit leery but i was told that we could keep dishing out dirt if we found any but also found our own hall of fame to go along with the current in-game hall of fame which currently only allows #1 managers in the game, but does not take into account contributions which often get overlooked.

I'll also be working on some sort of weird and wonderful calculation in order to rundown the top 5 managers and top 5 orgs of the fortnight (TWW news will be fortnightly forgot to mention that).

Also we will continue to promote the young and up and coming fighters, nabbing interviews with top managers and fighters, even some previews might come into effect from other orgs. Rage has already been approached about helping me with this en devour and has accepted. What we will need is some writers to help with this as it will be a lot larger than previously done and also a lot better done.

If anyone has any interest in writing for this it would be very much appreciated, you of course will be paid for your works, payment plans have yet to be figured out but it should be around about 25k-50k per piece. Depends on how many articles we end up doing. So yeah i'll be working on getting this up and running soon and hopefully have this as a regular feature and great reading for the folks of tycoon.

• Upvote 7

be good of you can i enjoy reading it esp with the gossip aspects :)

Really hoping to make it bigger and better this year, with more writers than just myself. If we could get 3-4 writers willing to do a couple of pieces each, it would be epic. I am still going to keep it as unbiased as possible. So the HoF idea will be headed by a panel. Last i remembered it was Myself, HTHero, ChuckW94, Shortfuse and Widing. So if people are inducted into it, it will be for sure debated with me and fuse and our difference in philosophies.

That sounds ok to me mind you how ever you go some one will moan no doubt no matter how much work you put into it

May b you could do a bit about established orgs and fighters and also do a bit about upcoming orgs and fighters etc if you get chance

Well over the next couple of days it will be trying to recruit the writers that are willing to do this with me, its too big of a job to do single handed.